The Celebrity Chef

Started by theonewhoknocks, June 27, 2015, 04:55:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theonewhoknocks

Let me start off by saying that I am happy to roleplay with either a Female or a Male as long as that person is ok with playing the female part. I dont have much experience in forum play but it is setting I wanna try and get more comfortable with.  While it may seem that I am stuck on my personal ideas for this scene, that simply isn't the case. I would like very much to hear a potential partners ideas and suggestions. I have been searching for a hot wife/cuckold role for quite awhile and just have not been able to have it happen for numerous reasons.

I was thinking about a scene involving a famous celebrity chef. Rachael Ray was the inspiration for this specific idea, though the final character does not have to look like or be anything like her..she simply gave me the idea.  Our celeb chef is married to an ordinary man, someone she has been with for along time. I would think before she was famous. They are very much in love, though with her busy schedule and ever growing celebrity status the marriage is starting to become slightly strained. I have several ideas on how the cuckold/hot wife relationship could begin. These include...

The husband has been harboring a secret fantasy to share her.

He has expressed his fantasy to her before but she has always rejected it.  Something would spur her to finally pursue it.

She cheats on him and he finds out. Instead of being angry he enjoys it and they move on to more. (I feel this would be a more cuckolding/ humiliation setup)

An Executive on the new Culinary Network offers her a lucrative deal but only on the condition she sleeps with him. She brings this idea to the husband and this gets the ball rolling.

These are just a few thoughts I have had. I would love to hear any and all anyone else has.  Also comments, suggestions, anything is welcomed. I love feedback and I love discussion. I am looking to start with a basic idea and let it grow. Let it organically grow to become whatever it does. I wanna build a world, full of characters, scenarios based on the basic idea of hotwife/ cuckolding. I want something long term, with build, story and character development.  I have not had much luck since joining Elliquiy. So, any thoughts on what I could do to actually have more luck up here is welcome too.  I have lots of more thoughts, details, quirks and kinks we can discussed once I find a willing and suitable partner. All I ask is that you keep an open mind and that you don't post in my thread..just send me a private message and I will respond ASAP. Thanks for reading all of this!!! I hope to hear from someone, anyone soon.