The Office

Started by Xanthaine, August 11, 2010, 05:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanthaine

In New York there is a medium sized office building owned by a company called "H.R. Gibbons Logistics and Law" which is owned by Lawrence Gibbons III, a rich businessman and corporate personality. The company does a lot of things, Lawrence runs many facets of a company, from law to shipping and haulage. But the company is truly run by the people working in this office building, handling the sensitive documents and most of the companies and affiliated businesses owned by the bossman. It is here you work, in whichever department and here you party. There are friends, opponents and the people who's collective ass you kiss.

Name: Nathan 'Nate' Callahan

Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York

Sexuality: Straight

Department: Sales

Ons: Most things but has a fetish for exotic women.

Offs: Bondage and scat

Personality: Nate is a fun loving guy who is having trouble adjusting to the fact that he's not the young guy in the office anymore. He is a bit of a rogue, he is intelligent but a risk taker and a little hot headed. He is a heavy drinker and a smoker, brought on by a horrific divorce from his childhood sweetheart. He therefore has wild mood swings and a deep inner rage. He is nicknamed, behind his back, as Janus... considering as he seems to have two personalities, the wild angry divorcee and the happy go lucky easygoing rogue.

History: Nathan grew up in a rough neighbourhood in Brooklyn with three siblings, none of which shared a paternal gene. His mother was wildly promiscuous and often brought back a new man every day, showing Nathan, the eldest, a depraved life. He himself became similarly inclined as a teenager with his wild devil may care attitude and his rugged good looks. He won a business scholarship to a well known university where he met Lawrence Gibbons III eldest son, who landed him the job in H.R. Gibbons Logistics and Law. He celebrated his promotion by proposing to his childhood sweetheart Laura Jenkins. The marriage lasted eighteen months before she divorced him to run away with his little brother. He has alienated himself from his family and many of his old friends, he has an apartment in Manhattan and a good job in Sales with his own office and secretary, leaving his humble beginnings in the dust.

He feels empty and lost, unsure where to take his life from here.

Other: Nathan drives a Mercedes S class, plays guitar and can cook at a semi professional level. He speaks Spanish, french and some Russian. He practices Tai Chi as a form of meditation and is ambidextrous. He also wrote a book entitled "How to succeed in business... and ten other myths" a comedy book from happier times in his life.

Appearance:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Phobetor

I'm interested! I'm at work right now but when I get home I'll throw together a bio. I'm thinking that I would like to make my character the secretary of the "Big Boss" himself. lol Let me know if that's possible, if not then I'll make her one of the secretaries of one of the other guys.
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

Xanthaine

Yeah you can be the secretary to the big boss, just bear in mind the extra crap you'd have to deal with. The big boss will be an open NPC so that could be interesting. :-)