D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurzyk

Lycana

Of the big bad wolf? Never, but should I be?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Kurzyk

No, for would you still be safe right now, if there was danger?

Lycana

Good point, but what really could be considered danger?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Berek

Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Lycana

Sweetie, you are too cuddly to be dangerous!! Can I cuddle with you??

Berek

I can live with that! Yes indeed, cuddles are always welcome, especially with a dangerous, cuddly lycanthrope like you! ;) *hugs n cuddles n snogs n kisses* xx
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Dahling

Hrm.  If there is no question...does that mean I can make up my own?  Oh! That could even be my question. >:)

Berek

Did I forget to ask a question? Ooops!

Dahling

-snuggle hugs Berek-  Perhaps.  But I don't mind, do you?   ;)

Lycana

Skadii

Lycana

With how beautiful the weather has been all weekend can anyone truly mind anything?

Skadii

It has been cold and rainy here...so yes! (laughs)

DO you like the rain?

Lycana

Heck no! I don't like the cold either... Sort of strange when I live about an hour from a city known for its rain, huh?

Berek

Dahling

Why yes, Sir, I do!

Do you come here when you shouldn't? ::)

Berek

Who's to say when I shouldn't? *hugs n kisses - nice to see you and your apple again lol!* :)

Dahling

-gigglefits and huggle smooches-  Absolutely no one, darling.   ;)

Berek

Dahling

Lycana

It's okay we all make mistakes. After all we're only human >.> Right?

Berek

Do lycanthropes count as human? (tease - hugs Lycana)

Lycana

*Huggles Berek* hmm good point, but really does that matter? :-)

Berek

Does the nature of humanity matter? How can you ask such a thing??!! *explodes in a pretend huff lol*