Final Fantasy-Wizard and Party

Started by Scoot Morningside, September 07, 2010, 05:28:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scoot Morningside

While playing Final Fantasy (one), I thought of a cool idea: black mage/wizard who dies frequently and gets frustrated that he always gets brought back to life only to die again.

I think this could be a fun, shorter RP. I'm looking for three other people for the party- preferably one female as warrior, theif, or white mage. Maybe monk, but I can't really imagine it. Also, other characters outside of the party would be welcome, of course.

Any ideas?

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Scoot Morningside

Yeah! That sounds good.

My idea didn't really include Garland, but I think it would make a great ending. How do you think we should incorporate him?

pendarious

well garland was the ORIGIONAL final fantasy big bad so i figured that since this game seems to focus on black mages woes of dying over and over and over again only to be resurrected to suffer the same fate that eventually in this rp we could just go through different variations of the fight with garland and have him come up with comical things to say every time *shrugs*
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND