** Male Vampire Needed ASAP!

Started by Belladonna1, February 20, 2009, 10:41:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belladonna1

O.K., there's GOT to be a male willing to play a master vampire in our game "Between a Rock and a hard place" here somewhere!!!!!!   If you're interested, please see the thread with the same title and respond ASAP!!!!

Thanks!!  :-*
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

Dawg

I am pretty well booked on Games, sorry.

But I would suggest posting a link to the game here to make it easier for other to find.
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Belladonna1

There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

Belladonna1

Bump.....*sighs, still waiting....* :(

Starchaser

I'd be interested in this one from two perspectives.

I have a semi-elder vampire character that I ran in a solo game that kind of died. I'd like to run him here, though he isn't particuarly the type of vampire you are looking for (on account of his morality), and he wouldn't be affiliated to any specific group or clan.

I *might* be interested in playing a master vampire, but exactly what type of character are you looking for? I'm not keen on the stereotypical "bad ass" style of vampire in many of these sorts of games - but I can play evil characters.

If I could play both the elder vampire I mentioned and the master vampire then I won't have such a problem with the master vampire being a sterotype.

I do have one problem that may make me unsuitable - I can normally only post on tuesdays and thursdays.

PM me with more info if you're ok with this and I will send you character bios, or if not let me know that as well.