80's/90's Horror/Slasher Movie RP(Interest Check)

Started by Urbanzorro, September 29, 2011, 12:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urbanzorro

This is my idea for a horror story style game, the game will focus in the same spirit as the Friday The 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, ect. movies and will focus on how the evil character (played by yours truly) will proceed about using, abusing, torturing, killing, ect the other characters in the game.  As well as how those other characters react to whats going on, try to stop the killer, ect. It should also be noted up front that I intend to unleash my muse's full evil/twisted side for this game and as such my normal ons/offs/limits (what few there really are) do not apply.

I haven't worked up too much in the way of a story/setting just yet. But here is what I do have:
The story will be set and take place in a small town within modern times, and in the real world.
Events will take place that will make it near impossible for the characters to leave the area where the killings are taking place at least for the first few I.C. days
What is really happening/about to happen/why its happening won't be known to anyone.
I'm currently looking for between 4 and 8 other players to play victims
Interactions would obviously be between the killer and the victims as well as between victims and other victims (I.E. A boyfriend and girlfriend, or friends hanging out).
There will be two types of characters, main characters and 'extras.'
Each player will be allowed between 1-3 characters with one being an main and the other 1-2 being 'extras'
I'm hoping to capture the oversexed party goers run into some real trouble theme that played such a big part in the Friday The 13th movies and other movies like them. 
As far as what sort of monster/killer your character's will be face I've got a few ideas but haven't made my final decision yet.

Here is the sheet for a main character, these would be characters who have a decent chance to survive most if not all of the game, they will not die as easily as 'extras.'
Main Character

Image:
Name:
Sexuality of character: Meaning what your character would or would not like to have happen to them. This does not constitute your limits I.e. a female character may not want to be forced to eat some girl out, but unless it's in your limits section it can still happen ;D
Personality:
Bio:
Player's Limits: Meaning what YOU do not want to have happen to your character. I.E. If you don't want to have your character forced to eat some girl out put that here and it won't happen ;D though I do ask you to remember that this is going to be an Extreme game set around a rough/evil story line so please keep that in mind with your limits and deciding if this game is in fact for you.

Here is the Extras character sheet, these characters are pretty much the opposite of the main characters, they are most likely going to die/not survive. Ideally having an extra will allow players to have fun with playing the victims in a horror movie/not knowing if they'll make it/not making it without actually losing their only tie in to the game.
Extra

Image:
Name:
Sexuality of character: Meaning what your character would or would not like to have happen to them. This does not constitute your limits I.e. a female character may not want to be forced to eat some girl out, but unless it's in your limits section it can still happen ;D
Personality:
Player's Limits:  Meaning what YOU do not want to have happen to your character. I.E. If you don't want to have your character forced to eat some girl out put that here and it won't happen ;D though I do ask you to remember that this is going to be an Extreme game set around a rough/evil story line so please keep that in mind with your limits and deciding if this game is in fact for you. 

If you're interested feel free to say so as well as to post up a(a few) character(s)! If interest is shown I'll cook up a story, construct a town, create a villain, ect.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Vaulera

I think this is a great idea.
Image:
Name: Sunny
Sex: Female
Sexuality of character: Preferably no yuri.
Personality: Manipulative, spiteful, jealous
Bio: Sunny is and always was the popular girl, in highschool and past it. She has a wealthy family and does whatever she wants without consequence. (so far) She is a bit of a slut and will do anything to get what she wants. In her first year of university she hasn't done much but party.
Player's Limits: Absolutely love rough stuff a bit of bondage and lots of cum. But the only thing i don't like is watersports, scat and whatever other bodily fluids that aren't semen ( or blood in this case?)

Interested

Image: http://i.models.com/feed/uploads/1266103115_orig_2.jpeg
Name: Jake Cornwal
Sex: Male
Sexuality of character: He's bisexual, and interested in cock and ball torture. (Nothing sharp, like no needle play, for example) he has an obsession with giving fellatio, and receiving fellatio. . . He has always dreamed about being raped by a female and male at the same time, or two males, but has never involved himself in it.
Personality: He's curious, too curious for his own good, studious and loves to read/learn. Others have described him as sweet and caring.
Bio: Jake Cornwal is a hot geek that pushes girls and guys away from him because of past mistakes and cheating by other dates and lovers. Recently he's decided to open himself up sexually to anyone with almost no precaution, despite his intelligence, he's going through a tough time right now. He still makes good grades in College though.
Player's Limits: No scat/toilet/vomit stuff, and no sharpies/cutting things. I am interested in having him maybe die from one of his fantasies through blunt trauma to the groin.

Urbanzorro

Glad to have you both interested, and both characters are approved, feel free to invite your friends!

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Vaulera

I may indeed have a few people who are interested, I'll ask 'em

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.