So......Twin RP, anyone?

Started by Maiko, December 24, 2012, 06:19:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maiko

1) Semi-literate(3+ sentences)

2) Writer's Block can be acceptable.

3) Proper spelling AND grammar, please!

4) No script. Please.

As for the storylines, I'm sure that we can come up with something once we put our heads together~.  ;D

Aurora Borealis

Maiko

Before I answer your question, you must answer mine: Do you know something called anime?

Aurora Borealis

Maiko

Aurora Borealis

Maiko

Quote from: AnjelRocker on December 27, 2012, 09:09:19 PM
Yes... it isn't what I think...

If you mean Hikaru and Kaoru....then yes...Still in? We could do something involving twins, like a genetic experiment project done by a deranged scientist....

aquinaann

I'm in!  I love the concept of twins!  To be honest, Hikaru and Kaoru are my favorite characters in Ouran.  I've been thinking about trying to cosplay Haruhi.

aquinaann

We would have to put the setting either sometime in the past or in an alternate universe.  Many experiments were done to twins while Hitler was in power, for example.  Would that era interest you?  Or perhaps London during the Victorian era?  I'm just brainstorming periods where an advancement in technology would be able to allow people to expand on the new technology and experiment on their own.

PoisonousKitty

OOOOOOOO may i possibly either do another twin rp with you? Or possibly if your up for a group style i'm willing to make a character who know's the twins?