House of Expecting Young Women 2

Started by Ladies Gentleman, June 21, 2018, 05:01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ladies Gentleman

Hello E loves,

I have a craving that I would like to fufill. One of my many fetishes invlovle the beauty and lustful qualities of a pregnant teenage female. I had a roleplay partner that was doing an excellent job and our chistry was on point, however, unfortunately their real life struggles, diminishing writing muse and eventually post length got shorter. So I am on the look out again for someone that can either pick up where they left off or perhaps start the story over completely. Here’s the basic ideas and brief story below...

MC is a young doctor with a gynecology degree and opens his own private practice in a large mansion sized home for young women that got pregnant unexpectedly in their teens, and now need a safe and discreet place to go full term and give birth to the baby. Some come to him the minute they start to show. Others play it off as normal weight gain and end up being sent to the home to finish out the process and care for the baby. Sometime between 8-9 months pregnant. This is where your character comes in.

Your character is a 16 year old teen The by some circumstance gets pregnant. Maybe your father or mother are religious and simply cannot allow their church to know that their daughter got pregnant out of wed lock. Maybe they are high up political officials and cannot have their “good name” tarnished. Your character would have gotten pregnant virtually by accident or lack of sexual education. Or by coercion from a pushy boyfriend. You are well developed and curvy for your age especially with the enhancement of being with child. And you are quite unaware of that body and naive.

My character the doctor also happens to have a strong pregnancy fetish, and an attraction to the naive and innocent nature. This makes your character the perfect patient. Maybe she’s a country girl from a small town. Either way, your staff is strangely supportive of your overly nurturing and invasive procedures.

Some kink ideas to include but not required

Pregnancy Fetish or enjoyment of being pregnant.
Anal
Non-Con
Ageplay
Naive innocent characters
Foreplay and coercion
Daddy complex
Squirting (female ejaculation)
Voyerism with urination
And much more

If you are interested pm me. And if your still reading, thanks for stopping by.

- LG