Matttheman89's Fandoms (M for F)

Started by Matttheman89, December 28, 2014, 01:12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matttheman89

Hello to anyone kind enough to take the time to look through my request topic. I hope you find my ideas interesting.  :-)

5/17/2015 Update: I've started using a Craving system to show what I'm most interested in compared to other ideas I have listed here. It's nothing special or unique, but here's how it works.

Current Craving: Ideas that I want to play through the most at the present time.

Craving: Ideas I'm into but not as much as Current Cravings at the moment.

Don't let the markers dissuade you if you're interested in ideas that aren't tagged this way. I'm still very open to talking about stories that aren't marked.  ;D

Table of Contents:

1. Anime
2. Comics
3. Video Games
4. TV Shows
5. Movies

What I look for in a Partner:

-Communication. I enjoy communicating with my partners for our RPs, or just about life in general if they're comfortable enough about that sort of thing. We don't have to be in constant contact or anything, but I'll always be happy to talk.

-Post size. I'm not asking for a novel or anything like that. I understand sometimes there just might not be that much to write about depending on the events of the post. But still, I get more excited seeing a reply that consists of 2-3 good paragraphs than 1 messy and slapped together paragraph or a 1-liner. Heck, I can even work with posts of up to 10 paragraphs in length if your muse strikes you.

-Spelling and grammar. I'm not as big a stickler about this one. I understand that English isn't everyone's first language. As long as I can tell you're at least trying, I won't complain.

-Someone who's willing to help me carry the plot. I'm fine with controlling things, but at the same time I don't want to be the only one. So I'd appreciate it if someone I'm playing with will contribute with their own ideas and whatnot. On the flipside of things, if you ever feel like I'm relying on you to do too much in the story, please tell me and we'll get things back on track.

-Smut. I'm going to be completely, 100% honest here. I like smut. Smut is a big part of the reason why I joined this board in the first place. I wanted to do and tell stories that involved sexual acts. So any story suggested here is going to have a fair bit of it. But wait! Don't call me some mindless pervert just yet!

-Plot. See? I'm not just some horndog. As I said, I like smut. But I also enjoy having a plot of some kind in my stories, for the most part. It doesn't need to be something deep and complex, but I certainly won't turn it down. 100% sex and smut would get boring after awhile. So I like to have other things going on in my stories too in between the intimate and steamy encounters.

-Posting Frequency. I'm not going to be very demanding on this one. But at the same time, if you can't post within 1-3 days of my last post, I'm going to start getting antsy.

If any of the following ideas appeal to you, or you'd like to talk to me about any ideas of your own, please PM so I can keep this thread uncluttered. Thank you. ^_^

Also, I know some of the pairings have concrete ideas or vague outlines attached to them, but none of them are set in stone. So if you have your own ideas for any of them don't hesitate to let me know.  ;D

Matttheman89

Ideas and Cravings:

Anime:

Dragon Ball Z: Current Craving!

Character Pairings

-GohanxBulma-
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Gohan has had a big crush on Bulma ever since the day the young man met the blue-haired beauty on Master Roshi's Island more than ten years ago. She's beautiful and intelligent, and Gohan has only become more and more aware of it as the years have gone by. She's always felt like the unattainable beauty though. Gohan was either too young to really know what to do with his feelings for her, or she's been otherwise involved with another man; Yamcha and later Vegeta. And when Bulma and Vegeta actually had a baby together, Gohan knew that his boyhood crush would likely always remain just that. A crush.

But still, that didn't mean staying away from her would be so easy.

It's been about seven years or so since Gohan destroyed Cell and finally put an end to the evil ambitions of Dr. Gero. He's grown up to be a strong and handsome young man. And in addition to regularly visiting friends like Piccolo and Dende up at the Lookout or Krillen and Master Roshi at Kame House, Gohan is often visiting Bulma and her family at Capsule Corp in West City. Whether it's to find out more about the latest technology that's being cooked up at Capsule Corp, playing with Bulma's son Trunks, or even sparring with Vegeta, young Gohan always seems to have some excuse to visit so that he can see her.

Of course he knew nothing could ever happen between them. But...what if...just maybe...that belief isn't as accurate now as it was when he was a child?

((Wow. I got a little carried away on the set-up for that idea. Haha, I guess it's the writer and Dragonball fan in me. Anyway, if you couldn't tell, the set-up for the idea is Gohan and Bulma beginning a secret relationship. The exact reasons why could be discussed. But I'm imagining a couple of different scenarios in my head.

-Bulma and Vegeta's relationship, if you want to call it that, is on the rocks. Never that strong of one in the first place; he's become even more distant than ever in recent years. Bulma is left sexually and emotionally frustrated, and with Gohan always so close by, it isn't difficult to get ideas...

-One day, Bulma receives a sudden and unexpected visit from Dende. The current guardian of Earth has been sent a message from his home planet of New Namek. Something has gone wrong with the agriculture of the environment; Bulma is the smartest person that Dende knows, so he's come to ask her for help. Of course, this would require her to actually go to New Namek itself to investigate. Not wanting to travel alone, Bulma asks Gohan to come along to keep her company. They both think that this will be a chance to relive the past, but Gohan isn't a little boy anymore. What happens when two people who are very conscious of the other's attractiveness are stuck in an enclosed spaceship together alone in space?

-One day while visiting Capsule Corp, Gohan finds Bulma all alone in the lab. He thought he could keep his feelings secret, but they become too much to hide. He suddenly confesses to Bulma how he feels about her. How will she react? Will she take an opportunity?

I'd like to stress that none of these ideas are set in stone. I'd be happy to tweak them around, or even hear what anyone else has to say about the pairing.))

-Master RoshixMultiple Women-

Current Craving!

Master Roshi secretly gathers the Dragonballs on his own with a very specific wish in mind. He may be immortal(technically), but he's tired of being an old man. He wishes to be young again, and his wish is granted!

Now restored to his youth and good looks, Roshi is determined to make up for lost time by becoming the ladies' man he's always fancied himself to be! What fate shall befall the venerable Turtle Hermit? Will he find action? Lust? Adventure? Perhaps even...love? All of the above? Let's find out together!

((Haha, so this idea is a lot less complicated than GohanxBulma. It also has the potential for a lot more smut, but as I said, plot is always welcome. I see a lot of possibilities with a story like this one, if anyone is interested.

For the most part, this idea is meant to be Master Roshi visiting many different ladies and making time with them. But there's also plenty of room for action and adventure on this thrilling romp. ;)

The women I'm thinking of, to name a few, would be...
Launch

Mai

Mrs. Brief

Ran Fan

Chi Chi

Bulma
...and possibly more!))

-GotenxBra/Bulla-

Closer in age to his niece Pan than Goten himself, the second son of Goku and the daughter of Vegeta have never been very close. But he's always been friendly towards her whenever they've been around one another, so when Bra feels as though she has nowhere else to turn, she comes to Goten looking for help. She may not be interested in being a Saiyan Warrior, but she still wants to show her Father and Brother that she's just as capable as either of them. It would be out of the question for *their* help with training though, and Goten has always seemed to be at least as strong as her Brother, Trunks. So she asks/demands that the older Saiyan teach her what he knows, and won't take no for an answer. Will their training lead to something more between them?

((Man. Finding usable pictures of those two was harder than I thought it'd be.  :P I know it's based off of Bra/Bulla's DBGT design, but the events of GT need not apply to any story involving this pairing. I grew up knowing her as Bra. But if anyone prefers Bulla, I won't fight to keep that name in a story. The main draw here for me is the steamy encounters between the two characters. But I would also enjoy working together with a partner to cook up potential antagonists for the two to take on during Bra's training. Afterall, it's not Dragonball without action and adventure.))

-GokuxBulma-

Current Craving!

Three years after the fierce battles against Demon King Piccolo and his minions, the Dragon Ball cast is set for a reunion at the Tenkaichi Budōkai. In all of that time, no one has seen or heard from Goku at all during his training with the Guardian of the Earth: Kami. So when the matured hero finally reappears before his friends on the day of registration for the competition, everyone is quite shocked to see the way he has grown physically. Bulma in particular is taken aback at how the young boy she literally crashed into years ago has become so handsome, and can't help but get ideas about her old friend.

Unfortunately, while Goku may have matured physically, he is still quite the bonehead when it comes to matters beyond eating, adventuring, and fighting. Even if he does share the same attraction, it's likely that he doesn't fully comprehend the funny sense of elation he gets whenever he looks at her. So when Bulma comes to see Goku on the night before the Tenkaichi Budōkai officially begins, will the two of them be able to make a more intimate connection? Perhaps Bulma will be able to teach the martial artist some new skills?

-(Future)Gohan x (Future) Android 18-

Current Craving!

((A story that would be set in an AU version of the future presented within the Android Saga by Future Trunks, focusing on an unlikely relationship forming between two characters originally presented as mortal enemies. The set-up for this relationship could vary wildly depending on what I and a potential partner decide upon as the hook for the plot, but the common factor would likely involve 18 no longer acting as a mass murderer within the world of the future as originally presented.))

Dragon Ball Super: Current Craving!

Character Pairings

-CabbaxVados(xCauliflaxKale)-

Inspired by the strength of Goku and Vegeta, Cabba seeks to follow their path by receiving special training from the Angel of Universe 6, Vados, as Goku and Vegeta did with Whis. Vados agrees - perhaps interested in seeing how Cabba's strength might grow, or just looking for something to do besides babysitting Champa - and takes the Saiyan under her wing, planning on having fun with the young man in more ways than one...

((So basically, I want this to be a fun story wherein Cabba trains with Vados to become stronger, who decides that teasing and flirting with him is a amusing way to pass the time, much to Cabba's embarrassment. The end goal in that regard would be for her to become bold enough to actually seduce and then have sex with him. Bonus points if the potential partner is also willing to involve Caulifla and Kale in some way as well!))

Naruto: Current Craving!

Story Ideas

-Taming(?) the Nine-Tails: (Naruto/KuramaxThe Lovely Ladies of the series)-

((Full disclosure, this is a smut heavy idea, so if that turns you off then this idea definitely isn't for you.))

The Tailed Beast within Naruto is struggling to break free; if he does, then the village and the whole world could be in danger! What to do!? Fear not! Lady Tsunade has a plan, and she'll need the help of several Kunoichi in order to pull it off! But will they be able to succeed against the near-boundless stamina of a Jinchuuriki, or will they find themselves exhausted and at his mercy?

((Haha; right, so this is an idea based around the idea of many of the girls from Naruto trying to sexually exhaust everyone's favorite hyperactive knucklehead ninja in order to keep the Nine-Tailed Fox from having the energy to break free from his seal. I know, I know; not the most original idea in the world. In fact I'm taking this premise directly from a series of hentai doujins from an artist known as Naruho-do.  But that doesn't mean it can't still be fun, right?  ;) ))

Inspirational Images

The Uchiha Shuffle! (Sasuke x TBD)

((Surprise, surprise, it's another idea that's far from original...but could still be fun with the right partner! The gist of the idea is simple; an AU retelling of the series from the Shippuden era (with ages adjusted for site rules, of course) hinging on the idea of Sasuke and Naruto's narrative roles having been swapped around. The reasoning for the switch could be for just about anything; Orochimaru may have been interested in Naruto from the start rather than Sasuke, likely for the sake of the Nine-Tailed Fox sealed inside of him, and had him taken from Konoha instead of everyone's favorite Uchiha, for example. Or perhaps in the aftermath of Naruto and Sasuke's climatic battle at the end of the first part of the series, only Naruto could be found by Orochimaru's minions before reinforcements from the Leaf arrived to collect Sasuke, forcing the villains to make do with the former rather than the latter.

Whatever the reason we might decide on, things will pick up a few years later to follow Sasuke and the rest as they endeavor to rescue Naruto from Orochimaru and we move onwards through the series from there. Will Naruto have succumbed to Orochimaru's machinations in all that time, becoming another one of his servants/pet projects, and if so, can he be stopped without resorting to lethal methods? What role will the Akatsuki play? Can Sasuke put his quest for revenge against Itatchi aside? What else might happen as events of the series are twisted around? Let's find out!

Note: This idea could work around Sasuke x Sakura romantically as the narrative develops, or it could go down the route of Sasuke with more than one woman if my writing partner is willing; Sakura, Ino, and Karin, for example...maybe Tsunade too, but only if my partner is ok with it, and I don't really have anyone else in mind aside from them. Other pairings featuring other characters could be explored as well; Naruto x Hinata is always fun, and could be interesting to see develop in these different circumstances.

Naruto x Sakura

((Don't have any major ideas in mind for these two, but maybe something set in an AU where both Sasuke and Hinata didn't make it through the final battles of the series would be a good place to start? Or something more lighthearted. I'm flexible.))

High School of the Dead: Current Craving!

Story Ideas

-Harem of the Dead: TakashixThe ladies of the series-

The world as they knew it has come to an end; the dead are walking the streets, and all they have to rely on is each other. In such dire times, one could hardly be blamed for wanting to find any sort of comfort one can, and one method in particular is very successful for our struggling (and hormonal) survivors. The question is, does Takashi have the stamina for everyone, and is everyone willing to share?

((Another smut heavy idea, but HOTD is already a stone's throw away from being a hentai anyway so...yeah.  ::) The story doesn't have to be purely about the sexual encounters between the characters though, as HOTD is also a very action-heavy series, so encounters with both the living and the dead as the characters try to stay alive can also be a focus.))

Bleach: Current Craving!

Story Ideas

-Ichigo Kurosaki x Various-

Characters

((Likely a smut heavy idea with Ichigo hooking up with many of the girls from the series, but plot is always welcome and will also be part of the story! With that in mind though, this will likely divert pretty hard into AU territory that likely won't include anything from the final arc of the series, as I outright hate that part of the story.))

Isshin Kurosaki x Rangiku Matsumoto

((This could either be set in the past during Isshin's time as Captain of Squad 10 before the beginning of the series, or at pretty much any time during Bleach after the Soul Society begins regularly sending more Soul Reapers to Karakura Town, including Rangiku. It felt like the two of them had a fairly close relationship in the past, and it always bugged me that they never have a chance to reconnect, so...let's have some fun with it! Isshin doesn't have to be a widower forever, right?))

Chad/Sado Yasutora x Karin Kurosaki

((Definitely set after the ending of the series post final-timeskip. I don't really have any ideas, but it could still be fun to play with.))

Byakuya Kuchiki x Yoruichi Shihoin

((Either set during the former's younger years where the latter was established to enjoy teasing and setting the hotheaded young Kuchiki off, or something more contemporary during Byakuya's adult years. Who's to say that there might not still be a spark there after all that time that Yoruichi can draw out given the right circumstances?))

Shaman King

((I don’t really have any ideas for pairings or stories…but I really want to do something involving Jun Tao. She’s just so pretty!))

Matttheman89

Comics:

Marvel:

Character Pairings

-Spider-ManxSpiderGwen-

((I don't have any particular ideas for this pairing yet. But I really like the idea of Peter Parker and the Gwen Stacy from a parallel universe introduced in Spider-Verse where she couldn't save him either finding a second chance with one another.))

-Spider-ManxMC2 Spider-Girl (Mayday Parker)-

((Like with SpiderGwen, I don't have anything very specific in mind for this pairing yet either. But I like the idea of May getting tossed back in time in a similar idea as the story presented in the issue represented in that cover above. Knowledge of that story isn't required of course.))

DC:

Character Pairings

-SupermanxWonder Woman-

Superman and Wonder Woman have begun a relationship shortly after realizing that they're both attracted to the other. In some ways they're alike, but in other ways they're very different. Will they be able to keep their romance alive while dealing with the pressures of their lives as Superheroes?

-Batman Beyond(Terry Mcquiness)xBatgirl(Barbara Gordon)-

((The basic idea for this story isn't all that different from the earlier Spider-Man and MC2 Spider-Girl plot, except without the incest. Terry gets thrown back in time somehow into the time period where Barbara was active as a vigilante, and romance blossoms once the two of them cross paths. But with the potential ramifications of altering the timeline, is there any chance the two of them could end up together?))

Marvel/DC:

Character Pairings

-Spider-ManxBatgirl-

((Set either in a world that happens to contain both Marvel and DC Universe characters, or set in a world where one character has been transported from their universe into the other, I'd like to write a story featuring Peter Parker and Barbara Gordon as the pairing. They seem like they'd be a fun couple to write together as both a crime fighting duo and romantic couple. The story could feature villains from both the Gotham and Spidey family rogue's gallery, and go in several different directions depending on what I and my potential partner discuss.

-Batman BeyondxMC2 Spider-Girl-

((Kind of similar to the Spider-ManxBatgirl idea, just using the next generation of heroes from their respective franchises instead.

Sonic the Hedgehog: (Archie Comics)
Craving!

Story Ideas/Character Pairings

-Sonic x Fem!Tails-

((The idea is simple enough. What kind of relationship would Sonic and Tails have if Tails was actually a girl? Could Sonic resist having a little fun with his best buddy in between adventures, and could a tomboy like Tails handle the attention? Would she be jealous of the time Sonic spends with other girls like Amy? Let's find out!))

-Scourge: Redemption- (Scourge x TBD)

((A story centered around Scourge - the Anti/Evil-Sonic - and his attempts(?) to right(?) his previous wrongs(?). Perhaps along the way Scourge takes in a few residents of Mobius to help show him the ropes of heroism, and they wind up forming a genuine bond that helps the hedgehog to grow as a person?

Scourge Images

Images

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Current Craving!

Inspired by and shamelessly copied from a good friend on the site who used the following images as inspiration himself, this TMNT game will be a different take on the canon involving gender-swapping of certain characters determined by my partner and myself. For example, April O'Neil could be a man, and Michelangelo a woman; Splinter could be a woman, and Leonardo might still be a man, etc. etc.. Beyond the gender-swapping and sexual activity involved in the game, I'd be very interested in building up a world and story around our takes on the characters. Almost anything and everything could be on the table storywise, so if this sounds interesting to you, let's talk!

Inspirational Images

Invincible:

((I'd love to do just about anything with this universe of characters, even crossovers with other comic book universes. So if you're a fan of the series, hit me up!))

Inspirational Images

Boom! Studios Power Rangers:

It's Morphin' Time!
For those that might be aware, the Power Rangers franchise has been breaking new ground in the world of comics over the last few years thanks to Boom! Studios; publishing two ongoing comic books set on reimagining the original Mighty Morphin Era of the series in the modern day. It keeps the same basic background and mythology as the original TV show, but takes advantage of the medium of comics to expand on most everything in ways that the show couldn't or wouldn't do. I highly recommend them to longtime and casual fans of the franchise. They're great.

I'm looking to do something similar. Elements that have been introduced from the Boom! Studios comics will be included alongside elements from the original TV series - potentially including other seasons beyond Mighty Morphin - but I'm not wanting to follow their same narrative outline...although again, there will still be some carryover, and certain things will probably remain very similar in scope to how they happened in the actual canon, such as the events of Day of the Dumpster, which began the series from the perspective of the Rangers in the first place.

I'm also looking for this RP to be beyond any singular pairing, like Tommy and Kimberly (cause of course they have to be included). I don't have a lot in mind at the moment, as that's something I'd really like to workshop with a potential writing partner, but thanks to the Boom! Studios canon making it seem so viable (that's not even wishful thinking, they actually do get together for a time), I'm definitely wanting Jason and Trini to be a part of it as well. This is likely going to sound strange to somehow who isn't familiar with the comics and their take on the character, but...I'm also really interested in Rita Repulsa as well (don't you judge me, she's hot in that universe).

I suppose you could say something I'm really looking for is what you might call a Co-GM? I don't know if that's the right term for an RP that's going to be a one-on-one situation, but someone who will write/develop the story and control the characters alongside me is what I want. So...if you're interested, I'm just a PM away!

Matttheman89

Video Games:

Super Smash Bros.: (Nintendo Character AxNintendo Character B) Craving!

Character Pairings

-Little MacxSamus-

Little Mac is a champion boxer and now smasher; having stepping out of Brooklyn into the larger Nintendo Universe. But after so many exciting melees and brawls with so many different opponents, stepping back into the boxing ring with the likes of Glass Joe just...isn't as interesting as it used to be. Little Mac is losing his spark, his edge, his drive. What is the little guy to do?

Enter Samus.

I see a few different possible ideas for a story with these two. Maybe Samus invites Little Mac to go out into space with her for galactic adventures and bounty hunting? It's one thing to fight in a ring with fellow boxers or even to step up into the big leagues to face off with Mario or Link; but what happens when Little Mac squares off with vicious Space Pirates and deadly monsters? Ridley? Kraid? Mother Brain? It could be just the thing Mac needs to reignite his competitive spirit! And will something else ignite between the champion boxer and the ace bounty hunter?

Another idea with a somewhat similar beginning. Little Mac is losing his will to step into the ring without any exciting opponents. While visiting, maybe Samus decides to help her friend by joining the league and stepping into the league herself? (let's just pretend there's not some kind of rule about men boxing women) Defying everyone's expectations, Samus begins cleaning house with the boy's club of Little Mac's boxing federation. Inspired not to lose out to her, Little Mac redoubles his efforts in the hopes of meeting her in the ring.

-LinkxPalutena-

Craving!

Something incredibly rare and unforeseen has happened in Sky World! After decades of nonstop work, Lady Palutena has finally decreed that Pit should take a nice long vacation! But just because Pit is no longer around doesn't mean there isn't still work to be done. There are monsters to slay, peoples' prayers to answer, someone has to do Sky World's grocery shopping, and warm Lady Paluntena's bath every night! How will any of that possibly get done without Pit around?

Perhaps Palutena could enlist the aid of another worthy hero...?

Link has saved Hyrule time and time again from the forces of evil, but can even the Triforce's Chosen Hero keep up with the rigorous demands of this sassy Goddess? Maybe if Palutena knows a way to keep the Hero's enthusiasm piqued...

((So I imagine this story as a chaotic and humorous adventure as Lady Palutena puts Link through the paces as Pit's temporary replacement in Sky World. Link could be sent on just about any task that myself and my potential partner can think of for the story, with Palutena either coming along to assist him directly or constantly communicating with him via telepathy to tease him and offer advice. In between missions, we could have more intimate moments between the two to varying levels where Palutena decides to 'reward' her Hero for all of his good work. Or she could simply tease and frustrate him for a time to keep him on the hook.))

-IkexZelda-

Craving!

Ike has found himself traveling to the Kingdom of Hyrule in order to test himself once more in battle against the Legendary Hero, Link. But alas, Link is absent. ((The reason why doesn't have to be anything super specific. He could simply just be MIA. Or he could be off in Skyworld for a connecting thread to the last idea.)) Upon presenting himself to Princess Zelda in Castle Town, the Princess requests Ike's aid with a task of some kind that could be decided on later.

And while Ike agrees to help the Princess out, he has never been one for standing on ceremony, even for someone as beautiful as Zelda. Will the two of them be able to get along well enough in order to protect the Kingdom? And why exactly do the two of them react to each other like oil and fire?

The Legend of Zelda: Craving!

Character Pairings

-LinkxPrincess Ruto-

Craving!

When Link and Princess Ruto were children, Ruto gave Link the Zora's Sapphire during his quest to save Hyrule; to Ruto, it was a sign that the two of them would one day be bonded by the ties of love and marriage, but Link was unaware of the significance of the transfer. About ten years or so have passed since then, and the two have grown up to be mature bodied adults. Link and Ruto have maintained a close friendship through their adolescence into adulthood, and the Princess of the Zora has never forgotten the promise she made with the Hero of Hyrule. And now she wants Link to make good on his word...

((So this idea exists in a version of the Hyrule presented in Ocarina of Time where events would have occurred somewhat differently from the game. Link was able to save Hyrule without traveling forward into the future where Ganondorf had taken over, and was allowed to grow up normally. I'd like this story to have a good balance between adventure and romance, with Link and Ruto eventually confronting the issue of whether or not their different species can even coexist romantically.))

-LinkxLana-

In the Hyrule presented within Hyrule Warriors, Lana exists as the White Witch; protector of the Triforce within that world. She is capable of looking into the many different Hyrules presented within the Legend of Zelda series, observing the events within the different timelines. Through this ability she became aware of one of the constants that existed whenever Hyrule came under turmoil; the Hero of Time, the Hero of the Winds, The Chosen Hero of the Goddesses, etc. Link.

She became smitten with this brave Hero; aware that one such Link existed even within her own world. But her duty was to the Triforce and it's protection. There could be no room in her life for things such as love. Even when events transpired that brought the two of them together (Hyrule Warriors), she kept herself at a distance from him. She knew that she didn't belong with him. And so when the two of them, along with the aid of many other heroes, saved Hyrule, she returned to her solitude with the Triforce of Power.

Link and Lana haven't seen each other since they brought an end to Ganondorf's evil, but the perky and happy Witch has often been on the Hero's thoughts since then. He wishes that there could be a way that he could see her again, and his wishes are granted when she shows up at his door with a request for his help.

((So that was sort of a hackneyed version of the plot of Hyrule Warriors. If you haven't played the game, the shortened version is basically: Lana is in love with Link, but doesn't think they can or should be together despite her obvious feelings for him. I'd like to play out a story where the two of them are forced back together and their feelings for the other can be explored. Hyrule Warriors toyed with the idea of time travel/multiverse style exploration within it's narrative, and I think that could work again for this idea, with Link and Lana needing to travel through the different Hyrule timelines in search of some kind of goal.))

-LinkxImpa-

During the war to save Hyrule from the forces of Evil, Link and Impa worked closely together; they fought side by side in many battles, forming a close bond of companionship as they came to rely on one another more and more. Now that Evil has been vanquished and peace has been restored, the two of them begin to realize that their feelings for one another may be more romantic than ever of them were aware of...

((Another idea based more or less off of Hyrule Warriors, mostly because I find the Impa presented in that universe very attractive.))

-LinkxLinkle-

((I don't have anything solid in mind for a story involving this pair yet, but I can envision an adventurous/comedic tale as the two travel the land to fight against Hyrule's next threat, with Linkle determined to prove that SHE is the Legendary Hero rather than a befuddled Link, who finds himself saddled with a boisterous and excitable companion he wasn't expecting.))

- A Legend of our very own! -

((The Legend of Zelda is such a vast series with so many different ideas, worlds, and characters, so I figured, why limit ourselves to any one setting and it's characters, when we can come up with our own take on them all, mixing and matching what we want to make our own narrative! What will Link be like? What will Ganondorf be like? Zelda? The relationships between the Races of Hyrule? How will other worlds like The Twilight Realm, Lorule, or Skyloft fit in? Let's come up with it all and roll with it! Do note though; I'm really only looking for canon characters here in terms of the story, so...yeah.))

Chrono Trigger:

Character Pairings

((So I haven't really ironed out any of these potential ideas yet. I just had a sudden urge to do something with this universe and it's characters. As time goes on I'll likely come back and add in more concrete details. But in the meantime I'd love to hear from any likeminded RPers who'd be interested in playing with this series.))

-Chrono Trigger: Rewind-

I don't know how interesting an idea like this would actually be in practice, but I kind of want to retell the story of the game with a sexual twist. Of course, I'd be open to changing things around here or there in the main plot. Or even completely adding in new events to the story to make things more fresh and original. I suppose the plot of the RP could just use the story of the game as a basic guideline.

-Glenn (Frog) x Lucca-

((I'd more than likely want to have any stories involving this particular pairing set after the events of the game, but I'd be open to anything set during the game as well. With time travel being an option, the sky is the limit for where and when we could go.))

Super Mario Bros:
Current Craving!

Ideas

((So...yeah. This idea is going to be a little weird. But sometimes it's the weird stuff that's the most fun, right? Anyway, I'd like this RP to take place within a sexually charged Mushroom Kingdom. As far as the potential plot goes, imagine the typical Mario shenanigans...only with much more sex to go along with the usual adventuring. If possible we could even begin with the very first Mario game and go all the way up to more modern affairs, to give us a bit of a timeline to follow for guidance. This is more of a germ of an idea than anything else at the moment, but I'd love to get together with anyone who finds this interesting and see what we can cook up.))

Inspirational Images

Metroid:

Character Pairings
-Ghosts from the Past- (Ian Malkovich x Samus Aran)

((This idea may be a bit niche considering only people who've played the divisive Metroid: Other M would even known who Ian is, but I feel like there's a possibility for a story here with the right partner. Judging by what little is established about his character and background in relation to Samus, I always wondered if there might have been something between them before his death. This story would begin with his unexpected return, and the effect that it might have on Samus's life. Anything else would be something I'd like to brainstorm with a partner. Between the space pirates, shadowy elements of the Space Federation, metroids, and the possible return of old foes as well, there's a lot that could be done.))

-Federation Force: Beginnings- (Alex Miles x Samus Aran)
Alex Miles and possible unmasked appearance

((An idea based off of the newly released Metroid Prime: Federation Force, I'm envisioning a story involving the only named characters in that entire game, General Alex Miles and Samus Aran. Rather than being the overseer of the entire Federation Force as he is in the game, Alex Miles IS the Federation Force, serving as the sole test pilot for the Mechs seen in the game and undergoing dangerous missions that other Squads can't handle, the kind usually reserved for Samus. The two of them could meet through an arranged test of the combat ability Force's Mechs wherein Samus is the opponent, possibly establishing a rivalry of sorts that leads to friction when the two find themselves working together down the line. Or just about anything else could happen. I'd be open to brainstorming on this one.))

Undertale

Story Ideas

Older Frisk(?)/OCxToriel

I haven't actually beaten the game yet but I have a monster (get it?) crush on Toriel, and I would love to play a game with her involved. I don't normally go for OCs against Canons but this is one time where I guess an exception could be made, since Frisk has no actual character or even a gender beyond what you give him/her (in my mind, Frisk is a dude). I suppose that means he could be used just as easily though...so...hence his inclusion in the pairing!  :P

Anyway, the story I have in mind would most likely be an AU version of Undertale where very little of the actual plot of the game from the start really transpired, since...well...I'm only up to a certain point in the game and don't want to mangle the setting. (For those who are curious, I'm in the Hotlands just after encountering Undyne at the time of this writing.) Rather than trying to keep MC with her in the ruins for that long or send them off on their own, Toriel found them an escape route (it's an AU, so let's just assume that was somehow possible) and parted ways with 'her child' as they returned to the human world for their own safety.

Jump ahead a few years, long enough for MC to have grown up, and he returns to the Underworld looking for the kind and beautiful creature who saved his life and cared for him in such a way to have left an impression on his heart that has lasted all of this time. Will their reunion be a happy one? Can MC convince Toriel to accept that 'her child' isn't a child anymore, and has some very adult feelings for her? Can a relationship between human and monster work? Just how frisky can Toriel get in the bedroom? All questions that we can answer!  ;D

Final Fantasy VII

Character Pairings

Cloud x Tifa

Cloud x Aerith

Zack x Aerith

Zack x Yuffie

Cloud x Tifa x Aerith x Yuffie

Zack x Tifa x Aerith x Yuffie

Final Fantasy VIII

Character Pairings

Squall x Quistis

Squall x Selphie

Squall x Rinoa

Squall x Rinoa x Selphie x Quistis

Laguna x Selphie

Seifer x Edea

Final Fantasy IX

Character Pairings

Steiner x Beatrix

Final Fantasy X/X-2

Character Pairings

Tidus x Yuna

Tidus x Rikku

Tidus x Yuna x Rikku

Tidus x Yuna x Rikku x Paine

Banjo-Kazooie: Craving!

Ideas

((Yeah...sometimes you just see something that gives you a craving, and you can't help yourself. And this is what started it all!))

((Don't they just look like the perfect squabbling married couple?))

((And who could forget Gruntilda if she manages to steal Tootie's beauty? Not me!))

((They do say bears like honey, after all...))

((Who wouldn't want to spend some time with Humba Wumba?))

Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Craving!

Character Pairings

Future Trunks x Supreme Kai of Time(Chronoa)

((Brought on as the first official Time Patroller by the Supreme Kai of Time herself, Trunks and Chronoa have a close working relationship, but what if there was more to it? Adventures and romance through the Dragon Ball timeline!))

Mega Man:

((Super Fighting Robot! Mega Man! I'm interested in pairings and stories set across the majority of the franchise, so let's have some fun in the everlasting fight for peace!))

Devil May Cry: Current Craving!

With all the crazy action and sexy ladies of this series, there's loads of fun that could be had! (Y'know...except pretty much anything involving the DmC reboot...cause...yeah I hate almost everything to do with that game)

Dante x Lady

The pairing that I'm definitely the most interested in on it's own; Lady is such a fun, sexy character, and seemingly one of the only humans that can keep up with the likes of Dante with her arsenal of firearms (the Kalina Ann in particular) and acrobatic skill, so it's easy to see how a romantic connection could be formed between the two of them in the years following their first meeting in Devil May Cry 3.

It could be a story that takes place in intervening periods of time along the series as the two go about their separate businesses as Devil Hunters - it is said in the lore of the games that as the more financially successful of the two, Lady throws Dante a job every now and then, after all - or it could be a more focused narrative of the two on an adventure that emulates the games. Or...most anything, really!

Dante x Fem!Vergil

In a world where Dante and Vergil are born as brother and sister, something about the idea of a woman with the cold stoicism and deadly skill/precision that the latter usually displays paired off with the perpetually wild, unpredictable, yet equally skilled Dante sounds like it'd be a lot of fun. Perhaps in this narrative, Dante is Fem!Vergil's one weakness that she can't bring herself to be completely rid of, no matter how often the twins clash? Perhaps for Dante, Fem!Vergil is more than a rival whose buttons are fun to press?

This could follow the narrative of the games to a point, though would likely diverge around Devil May Cry 1 so that the two of them don't spend however much time passed between that game and Devil May Cry 5 apart, or...again, it could be most anything!

Vergil x Fem!Dante

Essentially the same idea, just with Dante as the sister. Could Vergil cope with a chaotic sister that just won't leave him alone? Would Fem!Dante insist even more strongly on the idea of Vergil not abandoning his humanity - perhaps her as well - than the normal Dante? Does Vergil feel any sort of protectiveness over his sister? All things that could be explored.

Matttheman89

TV Shows:

Character Pairings

-Zuko x Katara-

Captain N: The Game Master

((More of a crossover between Video Game and TV fandoms than one or the other, this was a series that followed the adventures of a young man pulled into the world of video games. The actual cartoon itself was...hit or miss, but I love the idea behind it. I'd also love to play out a story based on the TV series with a partner. There are lots of ways the RP could go, so if anyone has any ideas don't hesitate to PM them to me and we'll see what we can cook up.))

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

((Thanks to a fellow RP'er on the site, I'm now a casual fan of this series and am open to the idea of playing with the world and it's characters.))

Story Ideas

The Powerpuff Girls

((First and foremost! These would be age-appropriate versions of the characters! But anyway, I think it could be fun with the right partner to play with these characters, so if you agree, send me a PM.))

Inspirational Images

Samurai Jack

((Lots of possibilities here, although most of them would probably exist in an AU rather than the actual canon of the show, considering how the fifth season played out.))

Inspirational Images

Matttheman89

Movies:

Star Wars:

Character Pairings
Anakin Skywalker x Ahsoka Tano

((I have a few different ideas as to how this pairing could play out. Padme would likely not be involved in any of them though, unless my partner is willing to play out a MxFxF scenario where pretty much everything is on the level. Anyway;

Scenario 1: Post Order 66 AU

In this AU, Anakin would have refused to go along with Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sideous when he revealed his plans to him in the latter half of Episode III, but failed to stop him before he could put Order 66 into motion, leading to the mass extermination of the Jedi Order, with only a few survivors making it into hiding in the aftermath as the Empire is properly established. At some point, Anakin and his former Padawan - having been sparred targeting from Order 66 due to having left the Jedi Order prior to the end of the Clone Wars (in Season 5 of the animated series) - are reunited, and now face an uphill struggle in a galaxy turned against them, with the decision of whether to risk their lives against the overwhelming odds of the Empire in a bid to restore the Republic...or simply to find somewhere to hide in their defeat looming over them.

The two of them could have either had a romantic relationship they were keeping hidden from everyone during the Clone Wars before Ahsoka left the Jedi, possibly creating a rift between herself and Anakin in the process that never had a chance to heal, or they could have had a relationship more closely mirroring that of the actual canon, and things begin to blossom between them after they find their way to each other again after the beginning of the story. Either way, I'm looking for a strong, supporting, loving relationship/bond between the two, but not without some bumps and problems along the way. For example, Anakin could be feeling more than a little angst over not realizing the kind of man Palpatine really was until it was far too late, then being unable to stop him when he had the chance, placing the blame for everything that's happened on himself, which could lead to a lot of negative emotions, which...well, considering how Star Wars works, could be a dangerous thing. I don't want to suggest too much for Ahsoka in that department since that would be up to my co-writer in the end, but perhaps her disillusionment with the Jedi Order could create tension between herself and her former Master?

--

Scenario 2: Post Episode III - Pre Episode IV AU

Things more closely follow the actual series in this AU, with Anakin falling to the Dark Side and joining Palpatine as the Jedi Order is wiped out and the Empire is established, with the largest difference early on being that Anakin wasn't horribly disfigured in battle with Obi-Wan Kenobi, either because their battle simply didn't happen, or because it ended in a draw with both of them escaping to fight another day. From there, Anakin still assumes the identity of Darth Vader as a way of distancing himself from the man he used to be, and still wears the iconic suit from that point forward, hiding his visage from the majority of the galaxy, meaning that the likes of Ahsoka have no idea who Vader actually is.

From there, things can progress either into a time period set not terribly long after Episode III, or into a time not far removed from when the Star Wars: Rebels animated series would have taken place, where Ahsoka and Darth Vader did finally meet again, or could even play out along both time frames. Either way, the narrative would be set around the idea of Ahsoka and Anakin struggling with coming back into each other's lives, and what that means for the two of them in a post Episode III landscape. Can Ahsoka save/redeem her former Master from the Dark Side? Does Vader try to bring Ahsoka to the Dark Side, or does he attempt to turn a blind eye to her as one last act of mercy from what remains of Anakin Skywalker? Can Vader be redeemed after all he's done, and even so, will he think himself worthy?

This scenario might more strongly rely on the idea of Anakin and Ahsoka having been romantically involved in the past, in the vein of a 'love conquers all' type of story. There would likely be much more subterfuge here as well, as the two would need to keep any meetings they have secret from both sides of the conflict between the Empire and the Rebellion, leading to a lot of tension and angst as the two struggle with their feelings towards each other and their commitments, alignments, and past choices.

Luke Skywalker x Ahsoka Tano

Scenario 1: Original Trilogy AU

Perhaps Ahsoka discovers Luke by chance on Tatooine while following rumors of a mysterious hermit living on Tatooine - I mean, come on. Obi-Wan didn't even bother to change his last name. The Galaxy is a big place, but it's not that big - and through the Force, her age-old connection with Anakin, or simply through being told by Obi-Wan, realizes Luke's true identity and his importance in the events to come. When Obi-Wan falls to Darth Vader on the Death Star, it falls to Ahsoka to continue the training of the son of her former Master...but as the two of them grow closer...can they resist temptation to become something more than Teacher and Student? What will Vader do upon discovering that not only is his Son out there, but that he's being trained by his own Apprentice from long ago?

The story would likely unfold in a similar manner, but this could also begin at any other point in the trilogy if we want. Perhaps the two simply meet by chance on any random mission for the Rebellion? Maybe instead of advising Luke to find Master Yoda on Hoth, Obi-Wan's strengthened connection to the Force as a Force Ghost allows him to find Ahsoka, and he brings them together? Maybe Ahsoka finds Luke at his hypothetical lowest after his loss to Vader in The Empire Strikes back; deciding to take him under her wing and finish what Obi-Wan and Yoda started of his training?

--

Post Original Trilogy - Pre Sequel Trilogy AU

Luke and Ahsoka were both likely incredibly busy in the days after the fall of the Empire during Return of the Jedi, as one would have been working to rebuild the Jedi Order while the other was seemingly searching for Grand Admiral Thrawn - according to the events of The Mandolorian, at least - but I could see their meeting forming a connection between the two that could lead to more. Perhaps Luke is feeling a little lost and overwhelmed following the destruction of the Second Death Star, and Ahoska is the friend and guidance he could so desperately need? Could there be a longing for like-minded companionship after so many years away from the Jedi on Ahsoka's part?

This could even play off of the ending of season 2 of The Mandalorian if we wished, and have Luke seeking out Ahsoka for help shortly after taking Grogu into his care? As the only other Jedi to have any recent interaction with The Child - not to mention simply being one of the few living Jedi left that Luke could have any chance of tracking down - her experience could be invaluable in ensuring that Grogu has the best training possible, and the more they work together...the more they feel a connection beginning to form that transcends simple friendship?

Matttheman89

Added Chrono Trigger to the list of Video Games ideas.

Matttheman89

Matttheman89

I'm experimenting with the visual layout of the topic to try and make it more organized. Hopefully I'm not just making a bigger mess.  :D

In other news, I've added some ideas for OC pairings in the Dragonball Universe. It's something I'm really into at the moment, so let me know if they seem interesting to you.  :-)

Matttheman89

Another change to the layout of the topic! Spoilers! Spoilers everywhere! I've also added a table of contents to the opening post, so that those interested can find what appeals to them more easily. Besides that, I've added Super Mario Bros. (partially Rule 63'd edition!) to the list of Video Games, so please give it a look if it sounds appealing.

Matttheman89

Finally got around to adding a couple of new ideas to the Marvel/DC Crossover section. Feel free to look them over and PM me for discussion if they strike your fancy.

Matttheman89

Added Star Fox to the list of Video Game Fandoms, alongside a new idea in the Dragonball section in the Anime Fandoms focusing on Goku and Bulma.

Matttheman89

Added another idea to the Dragonball section. I guess I must be really interested in playing with those characters, or something.  :o

Matttheman89

Made a separate section for TV Shows and added it to the table of contents.

Matttheman89

Added Captain N: The Game Master to the list of TV fandoms.

Matttheman89

New ideas have been added, specifically for Digimon and Pokémon.

Matttheman89

Matttheman89

Matttheman89

Bump. I'm looking for new stories and almost everything seen here is available and up for grabs, so if anything here catches your attention, don't hesitate to send me a PM.

Matttheman89

Matttheman89

Bump for Sonic the Hedgehog (Comics) ideas!

Matttheman89

Bump for an idea involving the Naruto series.

Matttheman89

Matttheman89