Fish Tails(rp girl and lawshenk)

Started by Rp girl, October 26, 2017, 12:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rp girl

Hanna took her lot of stuff that they brought and head that same voice again "thanks? I think" she thought focusing more on looking around.

Lawshenk

He smiled " I will set up camp take a look around I'd you like

Rp girl

She nodded softly "I'll help" she said looking to him with a smile

Lawshenk

He handed her a bag "" you seem subdude " he starts to lay out the smaller tent

Rp girl

She looked to him lost "what do you mean?" She asked softly tilting her head.

Lawshenk

" youre quite" he looked at her and then away "I said that to a mute? What am I doing ?"he struggled with the tent

Rp girl

She giggled a little "well I thought I heard something on the way here so I have been puzzeling over that..." she laughed a little as he struggled and helped him out. "Not a tent pitcher guy huh?"

Lawshenk

" well if you want to talk I'm here " he looked at the tent and at her " clearly not

Rp girl

She helped finish the tent and smiled. "Well I just heard something is all. Lets explor now!" She said with excitement.

Lawshenk

The UN say nothing can fly across this place there not a single map or satalite image they also suggested we bring weapons I told them no, what I am saying is this is unknown completely

Voice "your safe her my child no harm will be dealt to you"
He looked around a path started to appear in front of them " something tells me this way"

Rp girl

She smiled to the voice that was slightly conforting to hear. "Then let's go" she said taking to follow the path happily "I have more questions you promice to answer them?" She asked the voice in her head.

Lawshenk

Voice now your hear my child it is easier the path heads them toward a mountain

Rp girl

She nodded softly she walked ahead rather excited she looked out over the mounts that they found them selves at.

Lawshenk

There a carving on the wall in the mermaid native tounge, he ran his hand over it and moved it away quickly like it had bitten him "ouch"

Rp girl

She looked to him and blinked "what happened?" She asked looking to him softly a little confusion in her voice.

Lawshenk

Voice "the sign says only mers may touch this "

He looked at her I think it bit me

Rp girl

She giggled looking to him and how expained the feeling then the words she could read it before she was told what it read. "Well you cant touch it seems only people that are like me can..." she said running her fingers over the words

Lawshenk

It started to flow on her touch as did she

Voice : your magic is re acting soon my child we can meet

More words appear this time in English

Humans are not welcome beyond this point

Rp girl

She looked to the words confused "what? That's not very nice... I want to see this with you!" She said with a slight whine looking to the words

She thought to question the voice. "I have a human with me who I want to see this with what will happen if he comes with me? Can an exception be made if he means no harm?" She thought to it

Lawshenk

Voice " the human has a test to pass "

He looked at her "Hanna something tells me I'm only on this island because of you, you tablet has cameras if you want me to see it use them"

Rp girl

She looked to him and shook her head "no there must be something you can do to surpass this lets just see. I dont like filming stuff I'm not good at it" she said.

Then thought to the voice. "Explain a little?"

Lawshenk

" the test is to see if he can earn a tail he must not know this like wise he must not know no real harm will come to him my child I await just the other side of the rocks

Rp girl

She hummed a little and looked to nick what did this person mean by earn a tail? Was he going to turn into a mermaid too? Or was this just figurativly?

Lawshenk

Nick looked at her " we came here to investigate go on then I'll be fine"

Rp girl

She wasn't filming she wasnt going to spend this looking through a camera. "Come on we can turn back if you are really that worried after a few meters alright. We arent going all this way for nothing!"