Tutor Needed! [M for F][MxF]

Started by Invidiam, April 10, 2019, 12:15:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Invidiam

QuoteA groan of guttural discomfort escaped Mark's lips as he opened his eyes and found them assaulted by the morning light hitting the bit of floor where he had passed out last night. He pushed himself up into a seated position, knocking over a beer can in the process. He held his head and clenched his jaw at the dull pain in his temples. He may have overdone it last night. His team had won an important game and because he was in large part responsible for that victory, he had also been the one leading the charge on the celebrations.

He pushed himself up off the floor and took a look at the carnage of empty alcohol containers and passed out college students around him. Mostly just his frat brothers, but a few of the wilder party girls were still passed out as well. He was honestly shocked he wasn't the last to wake up. Stepping over his 'fallen comrades', he went straight to the bathroom, shutting himself in.

The face looking back at him from the sink mirror did not look nearly as bad as he felt it should. If the outside reflected the inside at all, he'd likely look like he was beaten to a pulp yesterday. He turned on the cold water and splashed it generously over his handsome features, immediately sobering up a little. Letting out a sigh of relief at the feeling, he found his way to a bottle of Advil and popped one more than the recommended amount, grabbing an empty plastic cup and filling it with water to down the heavenly pills.

Shit. The meeting with the dean. He said he wouldn't forget, but of course he did. Pulling out his phone from his back pocket, he noted that he was already an hour late. Normally he wouldn't care, but the e-mail he received looked kinda serious. He was certain he wasn't in any real trouble, they wouldn't kick their star player from the school. But he found it was best not to tempt fate when it came to dealing with the administration at this college. They had a reputation of being pretty severe. He hadn't really experienced it first hand, but he had heard enough rumors.

He quickly made himself look presentable and burst out of the bathroom, running upstairs for a quick change of clothes. As he ran out the door, he gave a shout to one of his waking up buddies, saying: "Hey! Do me a favor and give Josie a call and tell her I'll be late." which was met by an affirmative sound of pain. Josie was one of his many flings. She was cute, but he wasn't that worried about missing a date with her. He rarely stuck with a girl for more than a few weeks. Although some might say that it's the other way around.

Running through campus at a speed befitting a hungover football player, he got to the administration building quite quickly and found his way to the dean's office. A stern-sounding voice responded with: "Come in!" when he knocked on the door. He stepped in to the meticulous office and approached the well-dressed man in his sixties, sitting behind a perfectly organized, oak desk.

"I would offer you to sit down, Mr. Neilsson, but since you could not be bothered to be on time, we will have to talk as I head to attend to other matters." He was clearly not amused, but at least this meant that their talk wouldn't last too long.

As they stepped out of the office and started walking through campus, the dean explained to him in no uncertain terms that the athlete scholarship he had attained was not dependent on just his performance as an athlete. His G.P.A. was approaching disaster levels and the school could not ignore it. It was simple enough, he had to raise it to a 3.0 or above by the end of next semester or they would have to review his scholarship. Which, by the tone of the man's voice, clearly only had one possible outcome.

By the time their little talk was finished, Mark felt like he had a stone in the pit of his stomach.

Fuck. FUCK! This was bad. Beyond bad. He was struggling in half his classes, he barely even understood what was going on in some of them. Even if he switched on and started working hard right now, which wasn't the easiest thing to get motivated for, he couldn't envision a way that he could possibly catch up.

He sat down on a nearby set of steps and put his head in his hands like he had when he woke up. He couldn't lose this. His entire career as a football player rested on this. He has to find a way to fix this. He has to. He'll need a tutor. That's it. If he hires a good tutor, they can surely get him through this. There's gotta be someone doing his major that would be willing to help him with the classes he's failing. His parents would lend him the money to pay them, it would be fine.

Chipping a bit off that stone in his stomach, he stood up with a sigh. Best go have a drink, before tackling this. It was probably very stupid of him to put it off when he was already in such a dire situation, but he had no self-discipline and this sudden wave of stress did not help.

Tomorrow. Tomorrow, he would find a tutor.

This story would revolve around a typical frat boy college athlete, who has been boozing, partying, having one-night-stands and generally completely not paying attention to his education. He is down on his luck and if he doesn't find someone to help him improve his grades, he is going to drop out and lose his dream of becoming a professional athlete.

The role I am looking for someone to take is that of a driven, brilliant girl who decides to take on the challenge of tutoring him. In fact, she is the only one who is willing and able to help him. But she has ulterior motives. She wants to turn him into her personal pet project. She wants to take the frat boy who she could not possibly despise more and turn him into a handsome, well-behaved, disciplined, well-dressed, smart and most importantly obedient boy toy for her to play with.

She uses the fact that she is his only hope to essentially blackmail him into doing as she says, but then as time goes on she uses other methods to keep him doing as she wishes. This would not all be smut related, she would force him to improve his life most importantly. Eventually this would likely even develop into a romance. After all, if she is going to put in the time and effort to make the perfect man for herself, then why not take advantage of him? And who knows, perhaps he'll find that having a firm, guiding hand was what he had always needed and wanted.

I would be happy to discuss all the various sub-plots and kinks that we could involve in this story, and I would be happy to negotiate different elements of the story to fit what my writing partner wishes as well. But the most important things for me with this idea is the whole aspect of forced self-improvement through a femdom relationship. In terms of kinks, the ones that I would really like to see are: Discipline, corporal punishment, CFNM, chastity/orgasm control, tease/denial, body worship, bondage, sexual training. In addition to those, I would very much enjoy involving pegging and humiliation, however those are negotiable if they are not your thing. Also, I would be very happy to expand to a much larger list of kinks, depending on what you want to involve. There are very few kinks that I do not enjoy, so feel free to ask.

If interested, please PM me!

Story inspiration pictures:

Kink inspiration pictures(NSFW):
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide