Taken and enslaved (m or f, bon,fet)

Started by playfullchick76, October 08, 2017, 09:49:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

This is something I've been thinking about, and longing to play out with someone interested, and suitably skilled. It could be played a few different ways.

My character could be on the roads, on her way back home after a conference. Getting car trouble, she stops at the only place lit up on the quiet road, and is taken in by the owner, not realizing that they train bondage fetish maids and slaves, and I've fallen into their laps. I could play a male character alternatively, and are trained as their newest sissy maid.

The property could train slave girls for masters and mistresses, and I'm mistaken for one due to arrive that day from someone, thats another way it could go. I would be trained, altered, and kept once the truth comes out.

Another way is that my breakdown was engineered. I could play a male character, in charge of a company, with the owner of the property putting her girls in positions of influence. Mind swapping my male character with one of her slave girls during the night, I wake up in her body, with her gone, leaving me trapped as her maid and slave girl.

If any of these appeal to anyone, let me know.

playfullchick76

Time to brush this one off and offer it again, hoping for a taker.