News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Pokemon (EX~Shield your eyes~)

Started by bluemoon, September 23, 2010, 09:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluemoon

Basic idea:

A scientist and/or Leader of a new evil gang sees pokemon as more than a tool for destruction or money. He sees them as an outlet for his fantasies and desires. He begins injecting test pokemon with steady doses of Pheromones, essentially putting them into a permanent accelerated "heat". The new horny creatures are in a permanent breeding mindset, which makes them more aggressive, good for fighting, not to mention he doesn't mind watching them "take" their prize afterward. Using them, he captures trainers and transforms their pokemon as well, turning them on their trainers. He even joins in when he finds a test subject (trainer and/or pokemon) particularly attractive.

This was just copy and pasted from when I jotted the idea down. It can be expanded upon. Any takers? We'll need the leader, trainers, and if anyone just wants to play a pokemon on either side, that's fine too.

CS skeleton:

Name:
Sexual Orientation:
Position:(Trainer, Hiker, Breeder, Henchman, etc)
Appearance: (height, weight, physical description[2 paragraphs at least<one for body, one for clothes and gear>], or picture)
Background:(At least 1-2 paragraphs)
Other:(anything else you want to add)
Pokemon Team:
Pokemon:
Nickname:
Level:
Ability:
Quirks:

To play as a Pokemon:

Pokemon:(species)
Responds to:(nickname)
Sexual Orientation:
Sexual Quirks:(Tentacles, etc)

Character Thread
OOC Thread
Game Thread
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Shade

zemo8801

I would love to be a trainer if I could be?
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

Zelric Miras

I'd be a trainer and a pokemons if they are low on interest.

bluemoon

Ok. I need a taker for the leader, must have good RP skills to take the important position.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

BlueEyedBard

I would like to join as the leader, if I may.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

bluemoon

You seem to be a good fit, send me a CS and then we can all make a CS and get this thing on a roll
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

zemo8801

How big are the teams going to be blue?
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

bluemoon

A normal pokemon team, anywhere from 1-6 pokemon. Obviously, many of the leader's pokemon aren't actually his, or are stored at the "hideout" so he will have much more variety on hand. We can also add in henchmen as we go, who use the altered pokemon in battles to capture the trainers.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Shade

Any sort of restrictions when building our teams?

bluemoon

No legendaries, try to stick to pokemon we know enough about, and moves we know enough about (if I can't find it on bulbapedia...well...) so try to stay with gen 4 and before, at least until we learn the rest about gen 5.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Shade

That's about what I figured. Too bad, I wish we knew more about generation V at this point. There's a few new dragon and fire types i'd like to have on my team. Oh well.

bluemoon

~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Shade

Don't be, it's not your fault.

Darn Japanese, getting the new games several months before we do >.<

BraveEarth

Are you going by anime depictions of moves?

bluemoon

I'm thinking for the most part, though if you're more comfortable using the Colosseum or whatever version it's okay. Try to keep it to 6 moves per pokemon.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Shade

Wolfy

Hmm...I'd love to play a pokemon...A Leafeon, perhaps? o3o Tentacle time. :D

BraveEarth

Wouldn't a Tangrowth be more suited to your wants Wolfy  :P

Wolfy

Quote from: BraveEarth on September 26, 2010, 12:08:13 PM
Wouldn't a Tangrowth be more suited to your wants Wolfy  :P

Nooes...I wouldn't know how to use that body. lol...A Leafeon is similar to a dog, soo...:P

Angzyn

Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

FallenFeather

This sounds really fun :D

I'd be down for being a trainer + the pokemon if that would be ok?

bluemoon

every trainer has rights to be their own pokemon, and even one of the altered as well
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

FallenFeather

Shade

Glad to see there's some interest in this. I was afraid we'd have to wait until Black and White were released before we had another chance at a pokemon group game