Bleach: Soul Reaper with the Red Lotus Blade (FlaminGlory/djgenxcide)

Started by FlaminGlory, September 15, 2009, 10:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJGenXCide

"Sure thing pipsqueak," he said with a smile.  Fingers moving in a small movement, he'd invoke Kido to contact the person he needed to directly.  "Kisuke, we're going to need your special area."  Simple as that, the message was sent and he'd start heading that way, whistling the entire time.  "Best place to train you, beneath Urahara's shop.  Just don't tell anyone I know about it, or that that's where we're going."

His fingers stroked along her hand gently.  Of course he still loved her.  "Training," Byakuya said.  A glance around as he would whisper softly.  "For her and him."

FlaminGlory

Natsumi watched as he seemed to be talking to someone. Seeing that he was walking away, she followed after him. "Who is this Urahara?" She asked as she followed after him, chosing to ingore the pipsqueak comment as she knew that she would have some questions for him.

"I'm surprised they allowed the training at all." She stated as she gave a soft smile. She missed his touch. "And are you in trouble as well?" She asked.

DJGenXCide

"A former captain of the Gotei 13 who left due to problems I wasn't told about," Zhou said simply.  "Now he hides out here, keeping an eye on things.  I was introduced to him some years ago by someone I shall not name.  He helped me get the most out of my skills.  And his secret training ground works wonders."

"It's been arranged on Earth," Byakuya said.  "It wasn't allowed by anyone around here.  I'll take responsibility for it if it comes out.  And yes, I'm in trouble.  I shall be stripped as well."

FlaminGlory

"I guess I have no choice but to take your word for it. " Natsumi said as she contuined to follow him. Her mind trying to come up with what problems he could have had and who had showed him hear. "What do you think is going on with my mom?" She questioned a loud.

"I doubt they would do that to a captain of your standings." Akane stated as she knew what kind of power he held and that the soul socity needed him.

DJGenXCide

"Right now nothing," Zhou said.  "She's bait.  They know you'll be coming for her, eventually.  My job is to make sure you're going to be able to do it.  It gives us some time.  Three, four weeks maybe.  Plenty of time to get your training in.  Maybe see if we can unlock the initial and final releases.  See exactly how dangerous you're supposed to be."

Byakuya laughed, a rare outburst of emotion from him.  "They'll strip me and promote another," he said.  "We broke the law, we'll be punished.  Regardless of anything else."

FlaminGlory

Natsumi had heard her mom say something avout initial and final releases although she had yet to do something like that. Bait, that was what she was suppose to be used for. "I don't think I'm dangerouse at all." She stated to him.

"I was hoping they don't as I know your the only one to look after her. The other captians and squad member won't accept her and I'm afraid she'll be pulled into trouble." Akane told him.

DJGenXCide

Zhou just gave her a once over.  "Neither do I," he said simply.  "Right about now you're maybe equivalent to a seated officer.  Low on the pole.  Maybe tenth or so.  Who knows."  Zhou simply shrugged his shoulders as he stopped in front of Urahara's shop.  Walking by the kids directly into it, he'd stop before Kisuke himself.  "Need to borrow the room," Zhou said.  "Got the child here with me.  Gotta get her some training."

"We have time," Byakuya said simply.  "We'll see what happens.  He has plenty of time to train her, and then they will come here.  Give those two a few weeks and I'm sure we'll see something incredible."

FlaminGlory

"I have a name you know." She stated as she hated that everyone called her the child instead of using her name. Meeting Urhara, she found him a rather strange guy.

"Well this is Byakuya's kid." He stated with a soft smile as he leaned down to get a closer look. "You sure do look like him. Go ahead and use the training grounds. Just don't over work her. "

"Or destructive." Akane stated.

DJGenXCide

"I know you have a name," Zhou said, leading her through the shop and down into the room Urahara had created years before for training purposes.  "But that doesn't mean I'm going to use it until you start using mine.  So you first."  He grinned as he took out his zanpaktou, flicking it to and fro in front of him.  Little arcs of electricity followed behind it as he moved it.  "What element does your blade use?"

"I'm not worried," Byakuya said.  "She's our child.  She'll be wonderful."

FlaminGlory

"I would if you gave it to me." She stated simply as she watched electricity flow from the sword. "I'm not sure what element it would be all I know is that she is called the Red Lotus." Her eyes flicked around the training area and looked to be a bunch of rocks.

"I hope so and I hope that she won't be forced into execution." She said.

DJGenXCide

"My most sincere apologies!" he said as he stood before her and bowed.  "Shiro Zhou.  You may call me Zhou if it pleases you.  And we'll have to at least get you to the stage of initial release before we do any real training.  After all, you'll need that just to stay alive with me."  His shunpo increased exponentially, pushing him far beyond the skills of someone such as she with her minimal training, leaving him with his blade against her throat, the tiny arcs of lightning travelling along the length of the blade.

"Have faith," Byakuya said simply.  "I must depart for now.  Stay here, do not cause any trouble.  I will return when I am able.  There are many matters afoot nowadays."

FlaminGlory

Hearing him say his name, she was about to give hers when she felt his shunpo increase and the next thing she knew was his sword against her throat and the static from the electricty. "I'm Natsumi." She said as her head was on her sword, she didn't have time to draw it.

"Me cause trouble hah." She said with a soft smile as she looked towards him again.

DJGenXCide

"Mine is the strongest amongst lightning-based zanpaktous," Zhou said as the blade was removed from her throat.  "It means that I can increase my speed far beyond that of what shunpo can do on its own.  It also means I can disturb the spiritual energy by agitating the particles with my abilities."  He grinned, flicking the sword a bit, back and forth.  "So your sword has a name.  You need to commune with it.  But you also need to do that while in battle.  So come.  Attack.  Let me see what you're capable of."

Byakuya would smile at her before he walked away from her prison.  Time was, to a small extent, on their side.  But for how long?

FlaminGlory

(Love your pic of Shiro-chan)

Natsumi looked at him as he told her to attack, but she doubted that she would be able to do much damange to him. Doing what he asked, she unsheathed her sword and prepared to attack him. Taking a step forward, she brought her sword down toward his head.

Akane busied herself by starting back at the walls, hoping that her daughter would be alright and that she wouldn't be killed.

DJGenXCide

(Hitsugaya is EPIC!)

He tsk'ed even as he moved out of the way of the attack.  The sword didn't move, nothing seemed to change at all, but the very air held an electrical charge.  "Really?" he asked.  "You're going to just...come at me like that?  C'mon, little girl!  You can do better than that!"  A swing of his blade sent a curving arc of electricity at her.  While it may be moving quickly, he'd purposefully made it weak enough for her to dodge or try to deflect.  Granted, electricity would probably have side effects from trying to deflect it!

FlaminGlory

Her sword went up to deflect it and when she heard it clang against hers, she gave a mental smile as she felt their swords smile. That was until she felt the electricity hit her body and she bit down a scream of pain as she took a step back. Alright that was a bad idea and she knew that she needed to make sure that didn't happen again.

Her eyes flicked to him as she tried to figure out the best course of action. Perhaps flashing stepping and coming up behind him would have any effect and she did just that.

DJGenXCide

Blade met blade, and once more would the electricity surge through the weapon to damage her just as it had before.  "A nice maneuver," Zhou said easily.  "But you have to remember it is to be expected.  Shinigami are taught to strike a Hollow from behind, remember?  Shatter the mask, cleanse them of their sins?  You need to be faster.  Stronger.  Commune with your sword.  Your sword will teach you what you need to know.  The abilities it has will be yours if you commune with it."  Zhou hadn't even done the initial release, but if he pushed her, perhaps she'd finally open up. 

FlaminGlory

A yelp of pain passed her lips as she felt it surge through her again and she backed up. She did try to commune with her sword it just seemed like it wanted to talk to her yet. "Red Lotus, I need your strength." She muttered as she went to attack again. Remembering to try and dodge his swings.

DJGenXCide

At least this time her blade seemed to respond, diminishing the effects of the electricity as the blades struck back and forth.  Zhou was smiling, like a Cheshire cat, before he stepped away from her.  "Not bad," he said.  "You need more work, though.  Perhaps you need to be in more danger before your sword will truly respond."  The blade was held in both hands before him, tip pointed up, as Zhou spoke.

"Blind, Sky Dragon!"  The lightning that erupted was truly blinding, electricity crackling as it engulfed the immediate area, leaving him invisble for a few moments due to the afterglow.

FlaminGlory

Natsumi was about to ask what he ment when she had to sheild her eyes from the glow. As she tried to see what was going on, she was blinded slightly and she didn't know if he would attack her during this and she had to keep her guard up, as she flicked her gaze her eyes around the area, making sure that she would't be attacked.

DJGenXCide

He didn't attack.  But when she looked she'd see that the sword had become a living bolt of lightning.  "There aren't many lightning-based zanpaktous in Soul Society," Zhou said, flicking it back and forth.  The thing had a humming sound, the scent of ozone in the air as he it moved.  "They're quite difficult to control, too.  Sky Dragon here can be nasty when he wants to be.  You'll get to see why."  With that the hand holding the blade flicked forward, and it extended, moving fast as many shinigami with shunpo directly at her. 

FlaminGlory

Natsumi's eyes widen as she watched his blade, her frist thought was how was she suppose to block something like that. Although she didn't have time to say anything as she watched him come at her. Her eyes closing as she suspected his blade to hit her and to feel a shock go through her body.

"Open your petals Red Lotus." She said in a rush as she wasn't sure what she was saying but when she opend her eyes, she found the blade of her sword turning a crimson color, the hilt turning a black with a crimson ribbion at the end.

DJGenXCide

Somehow she had at least awakened the initial stage of her sword.  It was more powerful than his, he'd heard the legends, but that didn't mean it would be completely painless for her when the sword struck the sword, lightning channeling through it and into her body.  "Not bad," Zhou said, the blade quickly drawing back into itself.  "But remember, Natsumi.  When it comes to a battle, one sword may be superior to the other, but the strength in the person is what will sway the difference.  Had you been fully with your own, the attack would have done naught.  You must synchronize with your zanpaktou."

FlaminGlory

Her eyes widen in pain as she felt it through her body, she thought that she would be able to avoid that but it seemed that she was out of luck as she felt it anyway. "I'll keep that in mind. How do you do it anyway." She said in gasps as she felt like her body was going to collapse from it.

DJGenXCide

"Practice," he said softly.  "Years of practice.  Which we don't have.  There is another way.  You must go into yourself, go into the world that makes up your mind and soul.  There, you will meet with the spirit of your blade, face to face.  Speak with it, learn about it.  That is all it takes.  Allow it to guide you as you wield it.  Bond with it, fight together."