Kea Wants To Play

Started by Keaira, December 29, 2013, 02:10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keaira

Welcome to the Dark Corner of Kea's Imagination

Note: This will be a constant WIP as ideas will come and go and my cravings may change from time to time.

I started this thread awhile back with the intention of turning it into a permanent fixture of my cravings, desires, and stories that I am currently doing. Unfortunately, time got away from me and then this topic got lost in a sea of other ones. On the plus side I have found it and have finally gotten this and my O/O's done to a point where I can say it's complete rather than 'under construction'.

Lately I've been writing with partners in stories that, at least for me, have been rather tame. What I really want at the moment is something extreme and rough. I would love for my character to be betrayed by someone she trusts or who is supposed to care for her. Some pairings where I could see this happening are, perhaps really obvious, but I'll mention them anyways: Father/daughter, older brother/sister, uncle/niece, Boss/secretary (or possibly intern or something along those lines) woman/her mentor.

Please keep in mind that these are just a few that I thought of off the top of my head.

Also, if you have any ideas, feel free to toss them my way and maybe we can work something out. I am pretty flexible in what the storyline or plot can be, the main thing is just the fact that I am in the mood for the more extreme elements. If you want an idea of some of my likes feel free to check out my O/O's (it is linked above and in my sig). The matrix is also completed if you would rather look there.

As always, if there are any questions feel free to contact me and I will be happy to answer any you may have.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Keaira

My House, My Rules~ NC/Extreme depending on my partner
It had been two years since she had last been in this neighborhood. Two years since the night when in the dead of night, a sixteen year old version of herself slipped out of her bedroom window with just two over-sized travel bags and never looked back. The argument that night had been the last straw. She believed that she had the right to date who she wanted; sure, he had been 18 and a total bad boy, but she loved him. It didn't matter to her that he dealt drugs and partied all the time. She never saw the dealings and the parties were a whole lot of fun. Her father on the other hand knew that Jason was trouble and had not only grounded her after she broke curfew and came home drunk, but also forbid her from ever seeing Jason again. The memory of that night was fresh in her mind. She could recall the book case in her room that she knocked over while trying to sneak in, how loud the door had sounded when she slammed it in her father's face and told him that she hated him, how quickly she had packed her bags and then waited for her boyfriend to pick her up. The plan had been to run away and never look back, to lay low and then when she turned 18 they were going to get married.

Emily Rose learned the hard way- not everything goes as planned. It was great the first year. They had gotten her a fake ID and her blonde hair was dyed red. There was never a worry about money, Jason brought in more than enough and they were able to live comfortably in a little apartment. Still, she ended up getting a job as a dancer at a local club and put some money aside for herself. Then everything went downhill. First, she would end up home alone two or three days a week. Then it was more. Until eventually Jason stopped coming home altogether. The money she saved was spent trying to keep up with the bills until eventually there was an eviction notice. While she was moving out Emily had been approached by a couple of men. It turned out that Jason skipped out of town and owed their boss a significant amount of money and they were collecting it from her.

With nothing but $200 to her name she set out find a way to make it on her own. That was a month ago. It had been the worst experience of her life which is why she turned to her last resort- returning home and begging her father to take her back in. For 2 hours now she had paced the walkway. Several times she went to the door and right before knocking turned back towards the sidewalk. It was nearly 3 in the morning and she figured he was sleeping. She debated on waiting until morning, but by then the neighbors were liable to have called the cops to report a disheveled homeless girl with ripped jeans and a half t-shirt trying to break into the house.

It was now or never.

Emily took a deep breath and slowly walked up to the door. Her finger hovered over the doorbell and then she pressed it. Now all she could do was wait and pray he came to the door. She couldn't help but wonder if he would recognize her. Or if he would turn her away. One thing was certain- it was her only hope.

This was an opening post I made for a previous RP that I would like to revisit. Of course there's plenty of room for changes and suggestions of your own. The general idea was an adult daughter turning to her father for help after having cut off or not having communication with him for quite some time. He decides to take her in, but she has to agree to live by his rules and do as he says no matter what.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Keaira

Added My House, My Rules and a link to O/O's
Oh's and No's