Seeking partners for 2 storylines.

Started by Blinkin, June 28, 2016, 07:15:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Let me start off by saying that the sex of the player and the sex of the character is not something that I worry about. If you want to write and roleplay, I'll be happy to talk to you.

I am currently looking for someone to write one of two story concepts with me. In both of these, my preference is to play the female, but I will be happy to play either role. It is my hope to find a partner(s) who can think about and move beyond just the sexual aspects of the stories and see the potential for some deep, interesting and complicated characters; characters who have lives, but who also feel the need to pursue what is clearly wrong but feels right. I'm not looking for a story that will only take place in hiding, but will dare to potentially spill out, perhaps messily into their outside lives and leave the characters to deal with whatever happens.

I would prefer that the male character be between 16 and 18 in both concepts.

Story Concept #1
Mistaken For A Student!

When Jessica Warner, the new History Teacher is mistaken for a student by the highschool cassanova, she's  both a little shocked... and stirred at just what a kiss can do to her mental processes. A series of unlikely events cascades down around them and before she can correct the misunderstanding, she's lost her panties and he's doing things to her that she's finding impossible to resist and she's wondering just how she's going to tell him that she's a 26 year old teacher without her whole career going up in flames!

Story Concept #2:
Catching Mom!

When the teenager came home earlier than expected, he thought that it was just another evening at home with his widowed mother.

But as he started down the hallway of the two bedroom home, he heard something that he hadn't ever experienced before and he quietly approached the door to his mother's bedroom... when he heard her gasping for breath and grunting, he pressed on the door and his eyes widened.

Inside, laying naked on her bed, his mother was ramming a dildo into herself with abandon; her eyes closed and her body rocking in response to her hands pushing the toy into her sex; her breasts jiggling with each deep thrust...

Then, her eyes opened and she saw him... She froze for a minute as her eyes met his... then her eyes dropped to the bulge in his pants and it thrilled her in a way that she couldn't explain... looking back up at her son's eyes, she began to work the dildo in and out of her folds again, her breathing already rapid, she came loudly and for long, long seconds as she let him watch her.

Half of an hour later, she knocked on his door and stepped inside with a robe belted around her waist. "I think that we should talk about what you ssaw Sweetie." she said and settled on the edge of his bed, "How did you feel about what you saw Sweetie?"

If you have any interest in either of these story concepts, I invite you to contact me via PM and we can talk about them.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Blinkin

"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.