- DESIRES OF VALATEROS - MxF, FxF -

Started by Valateros, January 15, 2019, 02:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valateros

DESIRES OF VALATEROS

Welcome to my request thread. It's pretty short at the moment, but here are some of the ideas that have been floating around in my head over the last few days, hopefully written down in a vaguely attractive and not too confusing manner. Please check out my O/O thread if you'd like more detail about my interests. In fact, please check it out anyway, I think it's a good read. I'm just as interested in men and women, both in terms of writers, and characters to play opposite in both MxF and FxF pairings.

OUT OF HER DEPTH

He's distractingly, aggravatingly impossible for her to push out of her head. He's every stereotype that she hates, from that slick hint of a somehow sophisticated American accent, to his rich boy swagger, to his splashing of cash. Everything she turned her nose up at when she found herself at the British boarding school. And yet she still can't push him out of her head. And even worse? When she's with him, it simply feels right to relent, to let him past her usually bristly defences. The second she's alone she find's herself looking back in disgust at what she'd just done. How could he do this to her? How was he so far into her mind? It was all she could do to stop herself punching a wall when she closed her eyes and saw that smug little smile on his face flashing up from her memory. And yet even as it sent flushes of anger through her, it made her heart beat faster. Impossibly tangled feelings of attraction leaping to the surface...

The kind of dynamic I'm looking for here is something a little difficult to explain. I have a really clear image in my head, just need to put it into words. She's someone who's found herself in a totally alien surroundings (I have something of a character background developed as to how and why this is the case, ask about it). A posh private school, away from her home town, away from her estranged parents. Full of people she can't help but scoff at, coming from a completely different background herself. And yet it's an opportunity for her, for all it's faults the place would provide an amazing education... And that's when she meets him. The absolute tip top of the social ladder. Someone who has his pick of all the preppy girls of the school. And yet from when he sees her, he's interested. And when he see's how little she fits in? Well, then she becomes his project. He helps her, whether she likes it or not. Uses his social standing to make her life easier in subtle ways. Uses his (ridiculously substantial) wealth to buy her gifts. Takes her with him to a flat in London, Dubai, back home to the US with him in a holiday, there are all sorts of options. From there, I envisage their relationship developing into more and more of a power imbalance dynamic, with D/s and BDSM elements coming in, combined with all those deliciously confused emotions. As I mentioned I have quite a bit more background for this noted down. Ask me.

Should be noted, although it should go without saying that despite the school setting, any character involved in the story will be sixteen plus as per the site rules.

SLAVERY

Modern day slavery. It's a reality behind closed doors, amongst the rich perhaps. Or perhaps even an alternate setting where it's an accepted part of modern slavery. Whatever the setting, she's not someone who was born into it. Instead, she find's herself dragged, kicking and screaming or quietly seething, into the decadent world of slavery. Payment for her parent's debt? Kidnap? Perhaps she simply caught the eye of the wrong person while going about her business. Whatever the scenario we decide on in the end, she finds herself on the auction block. Maybe if she's lucky she'll be bought by someone kind and caring, perhaps who took pity on her there on the stage. Or perhaps someone who wouldn't usually have anything to do with slavery at all, see's her and can't peel his eyes away. Maybe someone who see's her resisting, and see's a challenge there? I'm aware that this is very open... There's a whole host of different dynamics that could develop depending on the specifics of the setting we pick out, and the types of character we settle on.

Plenty of potential for world building and deep character development here.

THE DOMME'S GIRL

A dominatrix's hierarchy. She was nothing before she met the dominatrix. Going no where, with no prospects of any kind. Perhaps even homeless, or slipping towards drug use. But that was all changed. When she met her. A dominatrix. A high brow, classy one, the kind to own a townhouse in the centre of the city with a dark secret behind it's perfect facade. The kind with serious money, and seriously rich or powerful clients. The kind who may even have some degree of power herself, through simple knowledge of people's darker sexual habits. This woman though? This isn't my character. My character is the mess, the urchin slipping through the cracks of society. Until the dominatrix scoops her up, and takes her under her wing. Something about the girl fascinated her. And so she gives her a bed. A roof over her head, warm food, good food in fact. Expensive clothes, and comforts of life. Perhaps there's some degree of motherly instinct there, the slightly older, mature dominatrix who'd never settled down and had kids feeling a base protective instinct. But it's mixed up in a whole lot of lust. A whole. Lot.

This new life for the girl isn't free, not at all. It comes with submission, and it comes with service. Depending on your interest we can pick this up in various places. The very first night, where the deal is presented to MC in no uncertain terms. Stay here. Life becomes good. But to get it, kneel now and submit. Further down the line as the pair become more and more accustomed to each other and the dynamic between them, one that while firmly unbalanced, has strong loving undertones. As it becomes something far more special than what she sells to her clients... And perhaps even as MC becomes more involved with sessions with clients. After all, the best dominants must know how to submit...

And yes for anyone who's seen BBC's Sherlock, this is heavily inspired by Irene Addler. Also the maid uniform is optional... But maybe slightly desired.

WARFARE

Warfare. The gritty sort, action, intrigue, and even some tragedy. This is going to be a bit of a vague one for now, but I've had a real interest recently in exploring some kind of war based setting. This could be a good chance for some very extensive world building if we come up with some kind of conflict to impose onto a modern or near future sort of world. A new cold war, and all the espionage and black ops that might come with that. A new terrorist threat somewhere in the world. A conventional war. Special forces, resistance movements, or even just regular soldiers plodding along through a tough existence. There's all sorts of options and scenarios we can come up with.

This would definitely be a quite plot heavy story. Alongside the world building, weaving a plot through the set up could be fun to explore. And then there's the character's themselves, building up their personalities, backgrounds, and reactions to the difficult situations they might find themselves in. From intense action, to emotional or traumatic scenes. Will they have sex? While it's not a hundred percent needed for the story, it would as always be a fun aspect to add. Consensual relations between soldiers, trying to hide it from a chain of command? Something more forceful, an officer taking advantage? Or even going down the really dark route of capture, interrogation and sexual use.

I have some slightly more detailed ideas for potential story lines, but I'm not going to put them up here. If the concept of a military pairing of any kind interests you, please drop me a message and we can certainly discuss it. Girls with guns? Action? What more could you want...

So that's it for now. Expect this thread to grow as more and more ideas come to me. If you've seen anything at all here that's interested you, or in my O/O's, please don't hesitate to drop me a message. Even if it's to suggest something entirely separate from what I've mentioned here, or perhaps even inspired by some imagery, I'd still love to discuss ideas.

Valateros

Valateros

Interviews over, got an offer. Now just gotta get the grades but hopefully a little more free time. I'm really sorry for being so quiet recently, please reach out if you still would like to talk or write, as well as if anything on here or my O/I'd catches your eye.

Valateros

Valateros

Valateros

A little bit of new content, and an update.

Been having a rough time health wise for the last little while and just been diagnosed with glandular fever with three weeks to go before exams. I know I've gone quiet on a few people, so please drop me a message and I'll try to explain where I'm at in terms of life, health, exams, and writing.

Valateros

Mid exam stress relief needed.

Busy time for me at the moment but I definitely need some distraction. Once again apologies I've been so quiet, drop me a message if anything here interests you or we talked before.

Valateros

School officially out, and just finished working 12 days straight, so time for a little bit of new content, and a new bump.

Valateros

Results day is coming soon, and I'm scared, and need a distraction. Drop me a message if anything here catches your eye, or you just fancy a chat.

Valateros

cindyluv

your slavery storyline sounds exciting, especially if your'e willing to play it in a FxF pairing....would you play the domme or sub role?
kink loving bondage fan....got ropes, ballgags, nipple clamps and a whip?....then I'm your girl!

a submissive but will occasionally play domme for the right girl

Valateros

So first few weeks of uni have been suitably manic. Trying to get back into things, so drop me a message :).

Valateros

Valateros

Valateros

Valateros