Illuminanti Dreams...

Started by kasen03, April 27, 2006, 05:38:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kasen03

Greetings all.. not sure if this is the right place for this.

I'm also not sure if this is a rp idea..or just a place to throw out facets of the bizarrest dream I had last night.

Set in modern world, the main character comes across someone who has an account with what seems this elite banking system (They kept refering to it as the Caymans..but I knew it wasn't)  When one went to their branches, which always looked like non-descript offices tucked behind what seemed to be locked doors..nothing indicating on the outside what itis.. one went up an elevator to a very nice appointed waiting room.. one's 'tennant' would come and serve them.. being a beautiful man/woman (depending on the client's gender and sexual persuasion) who would serve all their banking....needs (winks)  They would be flirty..but stop before going too far.

Anyways..the dream progresses as the main character discovers that the bank is slowly seeping through all parts of society.. those who can't pay are drawn into their ranks (ala mafia or kindred societies).  In the dream the character fell for one of the tennents..and then tried to get her out. 

It started a sortof gurillia war with the people behind the bank.. taking place in seedy pawn shops.. night clubs.. a very cyberpunk air to it.  At first it was just physical conflicts..but the main character would see the set ups and get out..leaving the organization looking back and nearly exposed..then it became more insiduious..with the organization offering the 'prize' as bait to try to entise the main character into making 'bargins for her'

All in all..pretty wierd..and quite a dystopia with the outside facade of bliss. :)

Cheers!

Mistiq

That is a really interesting idea. Sounds like it would make a good movie as well. I like it, best off I could use a motified version of a pre-existing character.