Blizzard fans? (Diablo/Starcraft/Warcraft)

Started by Aiden, September 03, 2008, 01:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Any on these forums fan of this company and their games?

I played the original Warcraft in 8th grade, In my Computer class (my teacher had it installed on all the PC's for "free time" and I have been hooked since.

Playing Warcraft 2, Starcraft, Diablo 2 (never played 1)

Currently I still have wc3 installed (Love playing Dota)

Waiting for Starcraft 2 (I have such high expectations for this game)

I still play Wow....but very sparingly.

Looks like I'm a blizzard fanboy... >.<

Anyone else play these? Or are waiting for this upcoming releases?

sleepingferret

If you love playing DotA, you have no claim to being a Blizzard fanboy. :P

You're just another DotA junkie...stupid rotten map has poisoned battle.net.

Aiden

I don't think I am a Dota junkie....Or at least I hope not.

Chris Brady

I know about the LORE of Warcraft than I do the game.  I own every thing of Diablo I could find, hell, I have D2 on my machine RIGHT NOW, and I have one of ever character at least to level 16.  I've finished Starcraft and its' expansion more times than I've seen the original Star Wars Trilogy (And seeing as I have the DVD of the latter, but no disks of the former, that's kinda impressive.)

So, Blizzard Fanboy?  Me?  Mmmmyah.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Madriv

Still playing World of Warcraft, very casually. I'm in the beta for Wrath of the Lich King, but it keeps crashing my computer so... haven't gotten far with it.

Aiden

I'm in the beta also, But my play time has diminished greatly.

I use wow as more of a social aspect, I met most of the members of the guild I am in, before. Made some good friends that way.

Laeori

I played Starcraft, and WC3, but I am a WoW junkie and have been for 3 years now.  If I am online.. yes even here, I am most likely in game farming, doing dailies, RPing, or even raiding like I should be tonight rofl.  I have 4 going on 6 70's now.. I think that qualifies me as a fangirl no? ;D

Aiden

I play wow also, but have decreased quite a bit but know as I go and tank crap i dont want to do< I am usally on E....making the rest of my group mad.

Laeori

Sounds like me, though E will be the new thing.  Usually I am just RPing in whispers with the guild leader while tanking and or healing.  Hmm, perhaps I should -only- do that while on the DPS'ers.. Naaaaaah

Aiden

I tried Rping on wow...it failed.

I don't want to play a human/blood elf/night elf...and people don't want to Rp with a tuaren...

Laeori

Aiden

Laeori

DarkestStryke

I've played Warcraft I,II and III. Diable 1 and 2 + expansions and Starcraft. Holding my breath for Starcraft 2 at the moment, just hoping it holds up to the hype. WoW... I've played a little but didn't find it all the satisfying for me, so gave it the shove as other things demanded the space on my pc at the time.

Aiden

From what I have seen....sc2 is going to be AMAZING! Simple as that...Can't wait to see the return of Raynor!

"Hey der darling...I'm the Marshall round this here parts."

Laeori

Yes I agree fully! I am super excited about SC2. *giddy*

Aiden

Fighting urge to start SC quote spam thread...

"You call down the hammer...now reap the whirlwind!"

Caeli

Ooh, Starcraft II. I'm waiting in eager anticipation as well. ^_^ It's been a long time since I played the first, but I'm willing to break my usual "no PC games while at school" rule to see what SCII is like. :D

I'm also really looking forward to the introduction and gradual unveiling of DIII. It seems like they've really done some fantastic work with the story (as usual), and as per usual, the graphics and backgrounds and all other visuals for the game are simply stunning.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Red Dawn

Hm.... I haven't played SC in forever. I'm also excited by SC2 but by the looks of it, I don't think it'll be ready in 2009 or even early 2010. Look's like it's going to be a long wait. Hope it's worth it :]

Aiden

(Rumor)
http://www.battleforums.com/newscomments.php?id=28

We received news today from an anonymous source from inside Blizzard, confirming that development of StarCraft 2 will be largely postponed until Blizzard's recently announced, and long-awaited Diablo 3 is ready for the market.

[Starcraft 2] is still being worked on, but only by a minuscule amount of people compared to what [Blizzard] put on the Diablo 3 team.

This has yet to be confirmed officially by Blizzard, and I personally doubt they will respond. Because this information was leaked unintentionally through a casual conversation with one of our staff members, we can not reveal the name of our source publicly - so to protect this individual and his/her position within Blizzard. Nor can we say that this came directly from Blizzard.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Revolverman

Laeori

Well, I can see that, especially due to the looming release of WotLK soon as well.  Soon being a relative term with Blizz of course. "The fifth of when it's ready."   ::)

Aiden

Screw wow and Diablo! I want to play sc2!

*Curls into ball and cries*

Laeori

Aiden

I say this as I attempt to log into Beta...I am such a freaking hypocrite.