Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 4 [Ended]

Started by Xillen, June 05, 2009, 04:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desan

I really don't know who to vote for as of now. Eden for now.
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Ryven

You voted for her even though she said she's the alchemist?

Desan

Quote from: Ryven on June 22, 2009, 08:47:14 PM
You voted for her even though she said she's the alchemist?

Want me to vote for you? I need more time to think u.u

Ryven

Vote for whoever you want.  I'm just wondering why you'd vote for someone who is least likely to be a wolf rather than someone who already has a lot of suspicion on them.

Desan

True. I trust Eden like she trusts me so I know there is no hard feelings. I won't be jumped on like *coughs* Rockin and Josi and Will etc etc.

though ryven, she -may- be since the alpha wolf still is around. So who knows who's being bitten u.u

Rockin

Oh yes, and for now, I'm voting for Will >>

Ryven

Nadir

Quote from: Sir Desan on June 22, 2009, 08:45:24 PM
I really don't know who to vote for as of now. Eden for now.

¬_¬

((I think you're the first person to vote for me this whole game! XP))

LadySky

LadySky returns from her swim at the waterfall to discover there is a raging battle in the little village. She hangs her head in sadness, the wolves have already won.

"Everyone listen to yourselves! The wolves have turned us into The Ladies of the View!" she shouts as she jumps upon a lone stump.

Looking to Rockin she smirks and shakes her head in disgust. "You sound like a politician with all your speeches and double talking! I fear my eardrums will burst from the sound of your nazel whining! Go, go, go away angry little man!"

Climbing down from her perch she surverys the crowd. Josi was no doubt a peasant as was Eden. Who was not what they seemed however?

She paced back and forth, forgetting her clothing was not upon her body but back at the waterfall on a rock, trying to narrow down the list of suspects. Rockin was indeed the most irritating of them all but was he a liar? So many speeches and rants definitly pointed to him lying and trying to cover up. Who else though? Will? Ryven? Desan? None seemed as likely as Rockin so with a sigh and a gasp at noticing her nudity she made her way to her home to dress and ready for the execution.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Desan

Quote from: Eden on June 22, 2009, 09:02:04 PM
¬_¬

u.u Sorrryy

Rockin

Rockin blinks at the naked lady ranting. Of course, during the whole talk, he was blushing. While he wanted to speak her views, he didn't interrupt her, as she should have right to speak her vison without interuption. Then, when the naked Ladysky walked into her hut, he sighed. He looked at the others.

"Guys...seriously." He began. "I don't know how else to help you believe I am a peasant. I've done massive research upon the wolf's pattern, claimed my innocence of what ability I have as well as what I've done, done my best to speak my views upon such information...I've done all. How could I be possibly wolf even after all of this?" He gave a sigh. "If my mouth is that much of a concern and bother to you, then if I live through the lynch and night time, you won't have to worry about it ever." He then just look to the side. "I'll just be quiet and just vote..."

With that said, he began to walk over to the grass area, far from the group and sat down. There was no need to impress the town if said town hates him and his logic.

Aiden

Aiden walks in front of Rokin with a noose around his neck, he points at the doomed soul and mocks a hanging.
"That's you...then Rhasposy!"
He cackles and skips away singing.

Nadir

Scott

Rockin

Alright, so let's see...according to the tally...IF i calculated this right...

Rockin - 6 votes
Will - 2
Aiden - 1
Scott - 1
Ryven - 1
Eden - 1
Josietta - 1

That's still a lot of votes on me....>_>;; Anyway, Only three that hasn't voted is Saku, Mannik, and Elunari

I thought I put up a quick tally to show how many votes are on incase anyone was curious. I know xillen does these things however, so...yeah.

LadySky

((I thank you kind sir! I was about to try and do it myself but you have saved me the trouble! Too bad we are planning to kill you! *dies laughing at her horrible joke*))
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Rockin

Quote from: LadySky on June 23, 2009, 01:28:43 AM
((I thank you kind sir! I was about to try and do it myself but you have saved me the trouble! Too bad we are planning to kill you! *dies laughing at her horrible joke*))

Tis okay. I am used to it. lol

Xillen

Lynch Votes:
  • Rockin - 6 votes: Aiden, Ryven, Ladysky, Ket, Krysia, Josietta
  • Will - 2 votes: Rockin, Scott
  • Eden - 1 vote: Desan
  • Josietta - 1 vote: Teno
  • Scott - 1 vote: Will
  • Aiden - 1 vote: Rhapsody
  • Ryven - 1 vote: Eden
  • Desan
  • Ket
  • Krysia
  • Saku
  • Ladysky
  • Teno
  • Elunari
  • Mannik
  • Rhapsody

Not yet voted: Saku, Elunari, Mannik

Remaining Roles:
  • 9 Peasants (possibly including one Halfbreed)
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Executioner
  • 1 Cupid
  • 1 Werewolf (possibly one more from the Alpha)
  • 1 Alpha

Xillen

Quote from: Eden on June 22, 2009, 09:02:04 PM
¬_¬

Nope. You got another vote earlier "today".

Rhapsody

Quote from: Will1984 on June 22, 2009, 07:26:22 PM
And you're voting for Aiden based on his flavor text?  ::)  I think it's funny, and certainly no indication of whether or not he's a wolf.

So you know, so-called "flavor text" is all some of us have to go on.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Saku

I think I'll go for Aiden this time around...
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Rockin

I just want to know something from Ryven, Ladysky, Ket, and Krysia

why are you four voting for me? I mean, seriously. I like proved my innocence from time and time again with legitimate proof. What more do ya want? o.o;;

Will

Heh, sorry Scott.  I forgot I hadn't changed my vote.  Rockin
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Josietta

Josi stares at Aiden for a moment when he speaks of Rhapsody being next and her brow perks a bit with interest.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Ryven

Quote from: Rockin on June 23, 2009, 08:20:10 AM
I just want to know something from Ryven, Ladysky, Ket, and Krysia

why are you four voting for me? I mean, seriously. I like proved my innocence from time and time again with legitimate proof. What more do ya want? o.o;;

Your innocence has still technically not proven.  You may be the cupid...you may not.  You may even be just a peasant.  All will be revealed in death, and should you turn out to not be a wolf, I will mourn you appropriately.