Star Wars: Hunted (Ahsoka/Barriss) [F/F]

Started by Karma, December 31, 2015, 02:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Clone Wars have ended. The Separatists have been defeated and the rebellious Jedi menace has been eradicated. The new Empire is safe from those who would seek to overthrow it. Or so the Emperor would have the galaxy believe…

Ahsoka Tano survived. She was in hiding during Order 66, but could not mistake its impact through the Force. Almost everyone she had known in the Jedi Order was now dead, including her master. She sought those that remained, but found them either dead on arrival or refusing to come out of hiding. With nowhere left to turn, she hunted down the location of Palpatine’s secret Jedi prison and broke in, expecting to find dozens, if not hundreds, of captive Jedi.

The place had fallen into disrepair; its personnel had vacated long ago and left the cells locked. Corpses were littered all about the prison. The walls were mangled from Force users trying to bash through them, but not one had buckled. Anguished, Ahsoka ran from cell to cell, looking for any sign of life. And deep in the heart of the mass grave, she found it.

Ahsoka’s old best friend and more, Barriss Offee, was sitting in serene lotus, deep in meditation. As peaceful as she appeared, her body was ravaged. She had been subjected to years of torture and had clearly wasted away from malnourishment, but her connection to the Force had saved her. She did not stir from her reverie as Ahsoka took her from the prison and nursed her back to health. Weeks later, she finally awoke.

This is where we begin. I play Ahsoka, and you play Barriss. I would much prefer you to be familiar with the events of The Clone Wars TV show, and obviously the rest of the Star Wars series. We pick up a couple years after the Clone Wars end. Ahsoka is 20, Barriss 24. These two will be at odds and in hiding, hounded by Imperial dogs and bounty hunters, relying on each other to survive. Barriss, as I envision her, is greatly remorseful for what she did, but only because it hurt Ahsoka. She still feels that she was morally in the right, especially after she learns about the fall of the Republic. Ahsoka doesn't trust her, at least not at first. Let me know what you think.

Please PM me with your interest and ideas for the story. It’s not first-come first-served; I’ll go with who I think fits me best. Thank you for reading. :)

Inspiration!