The Rise and Fall of Gender - 1b

Started by Lira, August 19, 2010, 04:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegionary

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

TheLegionary

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Seara

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

TheLegionary

Go away, Seara! The handsome plumber is knocking at your door - go see if he is available to lick your breasts! LOL

* wonders whether Kit has not broken one of the thread's rule when she licked TL *

* does not care a shit if Kit did it and hopes to see more like violations *

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Kitsunetsuki

119 *never said where she licked & is therefore still within pg-13 limits* ;D
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Daelen

I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Insanityenviesme

hey..thats cool rule bending, kit!!
-licks-
Moments of Sanity

TheLegionary

* wonders whether Kit is a lawyer, which would make her even more dangerous for boys *

Quote from: Kit on September 08, 2010, 01:58:38 PM
119 *never said where she licked & is therefore still within pg-13 limits* ;D

Daelen

Azrael Annavianna

When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Kitsunetsuki

123 *is not a lawyer, but could play one in RP!* ;D *nibbles on TL before running off to bake*
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Daelen

Insanityenviesme

-has haunting images of Kit baking from her hot avi-
Moments of Sanity

TheLegionary

* sighs and waves as Kit vanishes *

See you, Kit!

Quote from: Kit on September 08, 2010, 02:27:30 PM
*is not a lawyer, but could play one in RP!* ;D *nibbles on TL before running off to bake*

grayfoxz

DrFier

Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

sleepingferret

Teridas

I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.  I aim with my eye.

I do not shoot with my hand;  He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.  I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.  I kill with my heart.