Erotica Enclosure [Hentai | Short-Term] (Currently Full)

Started by Leki, December 05, 2017, 09:19:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leki

@Remiel
Thanks for the tip!
You're right, I should probably make the current status of the group a bit more obvious.

@Lynnette
I'm about to head off to sleep (since I live on the 'wrong-side' of the world...
But I'll look forward to seeing your application, (along with anyone elses) when I wake up :P
In regards to names and nationalities, I generally tend to ignore languages in groups I run since... I've found more often than not that it causes more problems than fun moments. So regardless of what ethnic background people go with, I'll be instating english as the universal-common language.

Names can be western, eastern, southern or whatever.
But first name first, family name second. (And middle name inbetween if you want).
Don't care if your character is Japanese. For the sake of clarity and consistency follow the above ordering.

JoanieSappho

So, you know that thing where you have a rough idea in mind, a picture in mind and everything, but when you go to get that picture you spot another one and you kinda want to do something based on that?
And also I am horribly indecisive?

So, couple questions. First, does anyone want to do the couple/friends/whatever thing with me? And, secondly, which one of these images appeals most to the most people?

This guy, who I'm leaning on being either straight or gay (to start, obviously)
Guy

Or this rather characterful young woman who's probably going to be bi.
Something about her speaks to me

Also, she's absolutely nothing like me.
I'm blonde. And not in shape like that.

Kathyan

Quote from: Leki on December 07, 2017, 08:13:31 PM
@Kathyan
Thanks or clarifying~
The answer to your question is “It depends” so I guess it’s explanation time for me again xD
Firstly I’m completely fine with some characters being well-known public figures. So that’s a ‘yes’ to celebrities.

Family/Friends/Ex’s/etc are a little bit more tricky. Since I don’t really want two characters pairing off together at the start and working as a bloc due to them being familiar with one another. The premise of this game is that characters wake up in a room full of strangers after all.
With that said I think it could be interesting to have one pair that know each other to add to variety, so if two people are keen on having some preset relationship with one another let me know.

Maybe a pair of a characters could know each but still not willing to work together, maybe they were bff but had a big fight over a potential partner they wanted to be with, or they were a couple that didn't had a good breakup. Just tossing in some random ideas ^^

Quote from: Remiel on December 08, 2017, 09:24:46 AM
Interesting.  Reminds me a bit of 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors.
I know ^^ and despite I haven't played much of it this idea instantly caught me

Quote from: JoanieSappho on December 08, 2017, 11:23:16 AM
So, you know that thing where you have a rough idea in mind, a picture in mind and everything, but when you go to get that picture you spot another one and you kinda want to do something based on that?
And also I am horribly indecisive?

So, couple questions. First, does anyone want to do the couple/friends/whatever thing with me? And, secondly, which one of these images appeals most to the most people?

This guy, who I'm leaning on being either straight or gay (to start, obviously)
Guy

Or this rather characterful young woman who's probably going to be bi.
Something about her speaks to me

Also, she's absolutely nothing like me.
I'm blonde. And not in shape like that.
I still have to look for a picture but I know that feeling :P

And yeah we can be couple/friends/exs/whatever ;) I was thinking making myself some sort of performer, a musician, singer, actress, idol, or something but haven't gone specific beyond that. Oh and she'd be straight at the beginning though that doesn't mean something couldn't have happened already. ^^

Also I like both of your choices though I lean more towards that girl, who does look like me if you wonder except by the size of her rack (envious) oh and that burger too, I'm vegan :)

Arcanist

Still thinking of a character concept. Love to collaborate with everyone. Should get something working by Sunday. Ideas?
Choice is but an Illusion. Consequences are however real.

Kokaine

Right now I have a reformed sex addict in my head for some reason. That might change, kinda depends on the image I find.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Kathyan on December 08, 2017, 05:56:15 PM
Maybe a pair of a characters could know each but still not willing to work together, maybe they were bff but had a big fight over a potential partner they wanted to be with, or they were a couple that didn't had a good breakup. Just tossing in some random ideas ^^

And yeah we can be couple/friends/exs/whatever ;) I was thinking making myself some sort of performer, a musician, singer, actress, idol, or something but haven't gone specific beyond that. Oh and she'd be straight at the beginning though that doesn't mean something couldn't have happened already. ^^

Also I like both of your choices though I lean more towards that girl, who does look like me if you wonder except by the size of her rack (envious) oh and that burger too, I'm vegan :)

Well, maybe they were sorta friends, both in the same general business ... and then your character walked in on mine riding on the face of your girl's guy. 
I kinda see her as being, well, a bit of a bitch and, worse, one of those horrible, terrible people who can half-arse stuff and yet still have it come out just as good as the efforts of someone who actually tries. (Also, she drinks and eats junk and spends more time talking shit on the internet/playing games than actually putting effort into staying in shape and yet ... still perfectly fine. Look at that stomach. I want to stroke it.)

These pre-existing relations don't have to be positive, after all.  :P

Lynnette

I'll get the image resolution shrinked a bit later, a bit ridiculous at the moment. I might do some tweaking later perhaps, but figured I'd get it posted up for others to see ^^

Name: Marina Hale
Sex: Female
Height: 5'7"
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Sexuality: Bisexual, leaning heavily towards women
Occupation: Ex-competitive swimmer, currently swimming instructor

Personality:
At large, Marina is a live-fast-die-young type of person. A serious adrenaline-junkie at the heart of it, she's the kind of person who'd do the things everyone around her would back off from. She comes off as a cheerful person. High energy, charismatic, flirty, you name it. A bit much for most though, having left her with many short-lived relationships and very few that lasted. Between her complete disregard for personal space and her rather high energy personality, it became too big of a hurdle for most.

Top 3 Kinks:
- Toys: Lots and lots of toys, all sorts of shapes and sizes! Strap-ons or double-ended dildos would top the chart though.
- Lesbian stuff: Kinda ties in with the toys bit, but yeah, love it.
- Anal: More so a personal one than one for the character, but figured I'd add it. Giving, taking, a bit of both. Perhaps some pegging could be fun.

Other Points:
- Did bikini-pictures in sports magazines twice, once with a front-page cover.
- Very open about her bisexual, lesbian-leaning sexuality. Would have been mentioned in one of the magazines.
- Wants a dog but is allergic.
- Her competitive career got short by losing a race by a few inches. Most possible teams wanted her to cut down her hair and have a breast reduction to reduce drag, so she gave up on it and moved on.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Leki

Wow, okay... a fair bit to respond to today xD (Definitely not complaining)

@Joanie
I personally like the girl more to be honest. If the image is anything to go by, she definitely has... character? xD
Don't really have anything to add in terms of ideas since you seem to have a pretty good one going already anyway.

@Kokaine
A reformed sex addict sounds like a pretty amusing idea to play around with, especially in a dramatic way.
I'm assuming she'd be the type who'd be really resilient at the start, but completely wild once she succumbs to anything once xD

@Kathyan
Great to see you talking things out with others!

@Arcanist
Your options are pretty open since it looks like we'll have more girls running around in this roleplay than guys.
The only thing I can suggest for the time being is to avoid a character who's calm-quiet-considerate... since being the nice guy who waits things out probably won't be too fruitful in a roleplay like this (especially with the FxF swing we seem to be having at the moment). A character who's always been that way, and finally snaps could be quite interesting though xD

@Lynnette
Nice image, and nicely done with the character sheet.
There isn't really much else for me to say besides her being accepted :P
I'll also state that personal belongings will be restricted in the room initially.
But there will be a way for characters to get their hands on sexual toys upon request.
(Mainly thinking a vaccum like hole on the ceiling in the center of the room where various things can be dropped in).

Arcanist

Name: Jackson Kim
Sex: Male
Height: 6’ 2”
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Sexuality: Male Bisexual (Leaning more towards female partners, but is equallly comfortable with males and transgenders)

Personality:
Who says that there is no honour among thieves. Jackson lives and breathes as a gangster in what is the Korean equivant of the mob. His father has been in the gang and his grandfather founded it when the various Korean Towns in America were set up. Unlike many stereotypes of what a gangster should look like and act, Jackson is well-groomed and polite, but assertive. He lives by a set of principles and follows them. Styling himself as a successful businessman and in fact owns a number of business interests including a nightclub, karaoke bar and a high-end “massage” parlour. He is known to the Police but they have never found any evidence of his direct involvement in any criminal activities. This does not mean that he is not, in fact has been instrumental in the expansion of his family’s criminal empire and not afraid to get his hands dirty. However, instead of using violence as a first resort, he manipulates or negotiates (blackmails) a favourable outcome.

Top 3 Kinks:
Rough sex - Sex with Jackson can get quite rough.
Public sex - Love sex in public. The more people watching the better. Confident with his own body he loves to be on display, but get more kicks at the display and embrassment of his partner
Switch - Depending on his moods, sometimes it is good to just let go and have someone else take control. But at other times, its good to make them beg.

Other Points: (Additional space for extra info)
- A Hedonist - Loves to experience new and different sexual activities.
- Secretly wants to get out of the gang but because of family obligation and honour, he will continue to be a member as long as he lives
- His dark side seems to be always on the surface ready to come out and play
- Experienced martial artist and street fighter

Arcanist

Sort of got it. This is my idea but open to feedback.

Kokaine

Debating the pic. I always have the hardest time with that part... But yeah, here's what Ive got so far.

Name: Samara "Sammi" Bishop
Height: 5'3"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Sexuality: Bisexual (Asexual if you ask her)

Personality: In a word: Icy. Or perhaps 'rigid' might be equally fitting. Sammi's past and her determination to do proper penance for all her sins has led her to shed her former wild and adventurous ways to become somewhat closed off to everyone around her. Not meek or shy, mind you, just distant both physically and emotionally. Unfortunately, wanting to be more than the family screw up hasn't changed her tendancy to be a bit of a know-it-all, and the superior air bred into her doesn't help any either. Then again, that's precisely why she persists in doing it. Spoiled rotten as a youth, she grew to expect others to behave a certain way around her and was quite the quick study at learning how better to get exactly what she wanted, whenever she wanted. However, these days such attempts at manipulation often backfire and leave her far more vulnerable than she cares to be. Even as much as she wishes things could be different, Sammi knows better than to let her guard down. Despite her persistent cravings for attention, she knows that it would be all too easy to tumble back down the rabbit hole and this time not be able to make it back out. Admittedly sometimes she needs help remembering why that would be bad.

Top 3 Kinks:
Restraint - Not exactly full out bondage but being held down or having her hands tied drives Sammi crazy. Especially when coupled with voyuerism, blindfolds, or orgasm denial.
Teasing - Tease her til she begs or let her tease you til you explode. Especially while still fully or half clothed.
Oral - use your mouth (lips, tongue, teeth), or let her use hers, anywhere (except feet, please).

- Sammi is a recovered sex addict. She lapsed once, badly, but after finding herself in some dangerous situations due to her addiction, she promised her sister she'd do better. So far she has been doing okay. She has been celibate for 1 year, 2 months, and 5 days.
- Her family is very well off. Her father passed away and left most everything to her sister but left something to her provided she can meet certain requirements.
- Used to carry a rosary... Until she could no longer look at one without recalling that time in confession and all the vivid details of precisely why her soul might be destined to burn in hell.
- Samara will avidly avoid being touched as best she can.
- This character is a switch.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Leki

Apologies for the day of silence >_<
Got caught up doing a few things yesterday, and didn't quite have the time to be on here accepting characters.

Jackson (Arcansist) and Samara (Kokaine) are both accepted~
Looking forward to seeing how suave and manipulative Jackson is,
Or how Samara reacts once her pledge of celibacy comes to an end...
Almost sounds like the characters were specifically picked out for this xD
I also like how there's more to the characters than just the sexual aspect of things.

With two new additions we're now 4 characters completed.
Leki, Arcanist, Lynnette, and Kokaine.
~~~~
I'll continue to reserve a spot for the following players for 24 hours, after that their reservation will be opened up to others.
Note; if you can't get the character done by that time that's fine. Jut drop in and say something in this thread and I'll extend the reservation for you.

Faeli, Kathyan, JoanieSappho, MelodyCake, LeSane.

Arcanist

Jackson can but try. Should be interesting as usually my characters are quite the opposite,

JoanieSappho

Name: Kaitlin 'Kat' Reeves
Height: 5'4"
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Grey
Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: Kaitlin jokes that her nickname has at least as much to do with her personality as her name, and she's quite aware that she's not all that wrong about that. Her figure is far more a result of good genetics and one of the more infuriating sorts of metabolism than any actual effort on her part, as she is apparently quite allergic to 'effort', greatly preferring to laze around when there's no immediate, pressing need to do otherwise. Good looking and well aware of this fact, she's quite honest and open about having used her looks and body to get where she is - not that she isn't a good singer naturally, but she admits (to herself, if not publicly) she wouldn't have had nearly as much success if she had relied purely on merit and effort made on her feet rather than her back.
While her 'modelling' career was her main source of income until she broke into the music industry a significant part of her enjoyment of that job was solely due to the knowledge that people would be looking at her - attention being something that she absolutely craves.
Her dancing on stage would, normally, be scandalous in its borderline erotic nature, if not for the larger scandals that keep popping up when she's found with other, usually married, artists.

Top 3 Kinks:
Food Play - Kat is very greedy. She loves eating nearly as much as she loves sex and combining the two activities has always been one of her favourite things.
Double/Triple/More Penetration - Not only does she love the feeling of being stuffed and stretched in multiple places all at once, the knowledge that she's the center of attention for several people really gets her going.
Oral - Her favourite sexual organ has to be the tongue. It gets into all sorts of fun places, not to mention how wonderful everything feels to her tongue.

- Kat is quite narcissistic, if that hadn't been made obvious already. She loves being watched, and actively watches message boards and forums that mention her, hungry for praise or, failing that, attention.
- She's also a surprisingly enthusiastic gamer, her one major expense (other than her fast food addiction) being her collection of consoles and games, which she spends a lot of her time on.
-She really enjoys teasing - if not outright seducing - married people. The idea that she can convince men and women who have promised to be faithful to another to break those vows just to sleep with her once or twice is almost addictive to Kat and she just loves doing so whenever she can.
Unless they have children. She'll quite happily ruin a marriage, but not if there's children it'll affect.

Leki

Kaitlin's accepted~
It's been awhile since I had a character sheet that made me laugh at the beginning and end xD
Her reservation towards couples with children is almost cute if not a throwback to her past.
As for the start... inside joke... that isn't really even related.

Her name just made me think of one of my elementary school teachers.
Her name was Ms Greaves, and Miss in Indonesian (her teaching subject) was Ibu.
Had a chuckle when I thought back to all the children saying "Evil Grieves" whenever we had Indonesian.
So yeah, unrelated.

Kathyan

Name: Roxanne Morgan
Height: 5'6"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Hazelnut
Sexuality: Bisexual (she considers herself straight though)

Personality: Despite being someone that has spent her life on stage Roxxane has a mild personality, shy some would even say, but she is still pretty good at what she does and is confident about it. Somewhat reserved about her personal life and doesn't get the young people life style or why they have to be so open about their private lives on the net or taking so many pictures of themselves when even she who is well known doesn't. Still she is quite outgoing and always open to meeting new different people and is open to try lots of new things.

Top 3 Kinks:
- Oral sex: fellatio, cunnilingus, rimming, worship, both giving and receiving.
- Restrains/light bondage: wearing cuffs, collars, leashes, blindfolds, buttplugs while being toyed with, alternatively could also use it on others too if she is too horny or given such task ;)
- Sex in public: might include exhibitionism or not, other people watching is exciting but also the thrill of getting it in front of other without other realizing about it ^^, having a small vibrating toy stuffed inside is pretty cool too.

-Since little it was her dream to become an actress after having watched a live action performance of Cinderella.
- Roxanne has naked herself partially and has kissed other women on stage too but it was all part of her character and would never consider doing it for real.
- She is inexperienced in sex and has had sex with only one man, whom she married. She divorced a couple of later though after she caught him cheating on her with a friend of hers... ex-friend of hers.
- She lived with her family most of her life, moving only after she got married. After she divorced she's been living all by herself.

Lynnette

Just wondering, isn't it a bit redundant to bring up public stuff/exhibitionism as a kink? I mean, if they're all trapped in the room, unless you go under the table you're probably going to be seen. I was considering to put it up as well, don't get me wrong, but if this is the stuff Leki is using to come up with the "objectives", it seems to limit his wiggle room a bit.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Kathyan

I did included doing it in front of others without them noticing it to further specify it, that has to count.

Lynnette

Meant more in general since several people mentioned it in their kink-list ^^ Wasn't aimed specifically at you or anyone else, and it wasn't meant as criticism.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

JoanieSappho

You have a point. So, while Kat is still a massive exhibitionist, her kink list had foodplay in its place, instead.

Kathyan

Quote from: Lynnette on December 10, 2017, 05:31:14 PM
Meant more in general since several people mentioned it in their kink-list ^^ Wasn't aimed specifically at you or anyone else, and it wasn't meant as criticism.
I know Lynn but you made up a good point :-) , and what you said remembered that I actually had to put some thought on what 3 kinks to call. ^^

Quote from: JoanieSappho on December 10, 2017, 05:35:12 PM
You have a point. So, while Kat is still a massive exhibitionist, her kink list had foodplay in its place, instead.
Foodplay? that's interesting, where you thinking on eating food directly from your lover's body? ::)

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Kathyan on December 10, 2017, 05:48:26 PM
I know Lynn but you made up a good point :-) , and what you said remembered that I actually had to put some thought on what 3 kinks to call. ^^
Foodplay? that's interesting, where you thinking on eating food directly from your lover's body? ::)

Pretty much. Licking things from places, redefining the term 'eating out' ...  :P

And, Kathyan, we're going with the 'oops, I slept with your husband' thing, aren't we?

Kathyan

Me(Yummy^^), Roxanne(eww that's so...so... gross)

Well I was thinking Roxi would not be mentioning it as long as she can, something like we are not friends anymore so she'd be acting as if they were complete strangers just the premise was but sure Kat might be shoving it on her face right from the beginning as well :P

LeSane

Name: Manuel Lucas 'Manny'
Sex: Male
Height: 6'3"
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Brown (Contacts; Green)
Sexuality: Hetero (seldomly interested in men; Looked only)

Personality:
Manuel is goofy and energetic, with some peculiar habits. He is almost always smiling and, though optimistic, he does not let his ideals blind him, and is always looking for ways to improve his skills. He is very devoted to becoming the best he can be. Despite his lacking academical performance, he is extremely dedicated and has worked many hours to perfect his craft. Working in the medical feild Manny has developed a good understanding of the protocols and actions that a nurse must be able to do in various situations. He is able to separate himself from his emotions when ordered to deal with others and can see the bigger picture. He understands when he has to go against what he feels is right. Due to this he tends to freaks out in moments of great stress or fear, acting in an impulsive when the situation does not look favorable outside of work. He is quite unashamed of those traits, openly admitting them out loud.

Manny has a habit of rubbing salt in people's wounds, both accidentally and intentionally. He is to actually be surprisingly intelligent more so than most of the doctors he works under able to score very high on tests, and being in the top half of his classes, despite being considered a slacker by the majority of the fellow classmates. Additionally, he is quite capable of coming up with creative and competent ideas when he strives for something he wants. Manuel is perverted to the point of infamy if asked by one of his friends. However he is able to balance this out. Younger in his life he was very unpopular with the girls and even some of the boys, who consider his interests and mannerisms depraved. When an opportunity to peep at the girls arised, he become very determined to take it, although this often lead to humorously painful results.

Top 3 Kinks:
-Impact play: Spanking, flogging, paddling, and other forms of consensual striking. Manny sees this as an easy and safe BDSM point that leads to exploring more. He's never been with anyone who's wanted to do more. It can range from a light slap on the bum to a crack of the whip.
-Unprotected Sex: Its thing he doesn't usually do with strangers though the allure is there along with the risk. One of those things he's done a few times with someone he's comfortable with.
-Dirty Talk: Very self explainitory in what it is.

Other Points:
- Was almost married but his fiance had been caught cheating on him with another with a couple. Manny is a bit self-conscious about being in committed realtionships.
- Got the scar on his cheek because of his first time sneaking a peek at the senior class girls back in junior highschool.
- Is only pursing a career in the medical feild because of his father who's a famous doctor has pulled alot of strings.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Lynnette

Lynnpai#4726

My request thread