Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamhansen

* Mounts a lion to catch up with the rhino, then takes kazuumi away from the win.* Never mind that win, I like this prize way better :P
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

MzNurse

*nabs the win Katataban left behind*
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Breathless Intent

*snatches Mz's win and replaces it with a smooch on her cheek* thanks, doll face! *waggles her brows and takes off running*

TheLegionary

Breathless Intent

Silly TL is confused...*takes it back and swats his rear* Now go dry yourself off!

Mithlomwen

*sneaks up and tickles Breathless......breathless!*

*steals the win while she catches her breath* 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Breathless Intent

*falls over, gasping to recover from the tickles* Ok! Who leaked my secret weakness?? *gasp*

*Finally hops up and gives chase after Mith, tackling her from behind and wrestling to recover the precious Win!*

Zaphod

*taps her on her shoulder and gives her his best smile when she turns around* Long time, no see. *gently pries the WIN away from her hands* Let's catch up soon, alright? *takes the next spaceship to Andromeda*

Breathless Intent

*thrown off guard by that disarming smile* Oh why hello there, stranger! *giggles* Sure, that sounds nice...*waves at his spaceship.....then realizes that she just had her Win charmed out of her hands* Damn it!!!

*gives chase and tracks him down* Caught you sooner than you expected, didn't I? *winks and grabs HER Win, hightailing it out of there*

TheLegionary

simply wins without using too many words!

MzNurse

*tweezes a few hairs from Legionary's armpit to distract him while she snatches the win and saunters off*

Kazuume

*cringes at the above post* owie 

You all just have to realize I win. The end!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

JackWhite

Acts all pouty and when you don't expect it I steal the win

MzNurse

*kisses Jack's pouty lips* awww....poor thing....

All better now?  *saunters off with the win, swishing her hips as she goes*

Kazuume

*snatches the win from MzNurse lovely hand, winks at her then runs off into the woods giggling with glee to finally have the win back in her tiny grabby hands*
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

Reaching down from a low hanging branch, Dred plucks the juicy little win from Zu's lovely little hands, slipping it into his dark little pocket.. before giving her a lecherous little wink and vanishing into a suddenly appearing grey little vortex.
*See Pillory*

Lycana

Quickly ties a rope around her ankles and dives after Mordred. Moving quickly she pickpockets him before the rope yanks her back out of the vortex thee precious WIN in her hands.
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Adammair

Meets her after she reappears from the vortex, giving her his most seductive, charming smile, and saying, "Perhaps we can share the win, you and I..." He plucks the WIN from her hand as she's enchanted, and leans in and kisses her softly, to seal the deal, then turns and vanishes, as if come from a dream.

Grainne

Not knowing Adammair from Adam Eithne zips past him with the WIN in her hands laughing gleefully.
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

MzNurse

*trips Eithne into Adam and runs off with the win, giggling*

Adammair

*catches Eithne, lifting her over his shoulders, and takes off after MzNurse* Hey, you forgot something!

*drops Eithne in MzNurse's lap, and snatches the WIN away, running off laughing merrily*

Lycana

Coming out of her daze she goes after Adam intent on getting her revenge and the WIN back. Sneaking around him she stops right in front of him, hands on her hips. "Hi, there, remember me?" Before he can reply she blows him a kiss and grabs the WIN before running off.
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

MzNurse

*gives Eithne a quick wink and a kiss as she sets her back on her feet* Sorry, honey...but, I need to go get something...

*chases down Lycana and bedazzles her with Nurse Love before sneaking off with the win*

Grainne

*Blinks as her head swims with all the scooping up and nurselove. Regains her focus and quickly sneaks up behind Nurse. Tickles her, grabs the win and runs off again.* Ha, ha!
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

MzNurse

*giggles and cuffs Eithne's ankles together so she can't run* sorry, honey, but that's mine.... *kisses and pockets my win*