Fandomverse (Recruiting)

Started by Cynadea, August 14, 2013, 03:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cynadea

you can put both. I usually put a link to mine and specify the character's after. If they are the same as yours, just a link to you O&O will do the trick.

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

Ember Star

I've put up a couple of requests. One is Hansel from Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters for Eowyn (whom I do not have a profile up for yet, but will hopefully this week), and the other is Rommie the AI from Andromeda for Spock. Both are possible 'ships depending on the player.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Cynadea

bump!

I'd love to see Hannibal King for a friendship with Abby, or Pre-nemesis Matt from the first Resident Evil movie for a plot with Rain of the same movie. There is a more extensive list of current characters and wanted characters here.

The game is always recruiting and not just for the character mentioned in this post.

Ember Star

I've also added Neo (the Matrix), Riddick (the Chronicles of Riddick), and Selina Kyle/Catwoman (the Nolanverse one) to the wanted list if anybody is interested.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

ff

would love to see Constantine meet Neo. Whoa.

Vanetias

Would hayate no goku and Keroro count? as both were made into movies.

Cynadea

Neither of them sound familiar, Vanetias.

If they were made into a movie AND were played by real people (no anime) then there shouldn't be a problem.

Vanetias

Oh, ok then. What about rurouni kenshin? It fits both of the criteria.

Cynadea

Cynadea

Ember Star

If I make Lois Lane from the new Superman movie, will somebody make Clark?

Cynadea