News:

Main Menu

UEFA EURO 2012

Started by Nico, June 07, 2012, 12:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liayra

Liayra

Nifty! I just love to watch Ronaldo suffer, heehee!

Rachubka

Aleph

I read on the BBC site (I think) that Portugal may have tripped themselves up. Alves was about to step up to take penalty three when Nani pulled him up, thinking he was No. 3. Alves might have been knocked off his rhythm by finding he was No. 4. Poor Ronaldo never got a chance....*teeheehee*

Die Mannschaft (how can you not like a name like that?) FTW!

Beorning

A random thought:

Today's game will be the last match to take place here in Warsaw. Which means, no more pretty policewomen strolling the streets in large numbers...

*sigh*

Izu

Wtf is happening o____o

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Nico

Izu

*shakes head in denial* Germany better play better this half or ELSE!  >:(

Izu

This did not just happen. *shakes head* ;__;

SPAIN MUST WIN!!!!

Nico

Liayra

I'm sorry for the germans, but at the same time I was with Italy so, yay for the Mediterranean final!! And then Spain wins again!

Eidos

The Germans had plenty of chances and I agree with who got man of the match but I think the Italian keeper played excellent.  In all Italy won that game well and I know I'm looking forward to the Spain and Italy game now. =)

SunshineSparkle

Italy deserved the win,and those 2 goals by Balotelli? Genius! *hands down*
Quote from: Eidos on June 28, 2012, 05:50:05 PM
The Germans had plenty of chances and I agree with who got man of the match but I think the Italian keeper played excellent.  In all Italy won that game well and I know I'm looking forward to the Spain and Italy game now. =)
He isn't one of the best goalkeepers in the world for nothing :-)

It will be an interesting match,I predict a Spanish victory

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Heaven Sent Blossom

Just when I start to think "Man, Spain play really nice football and are pretty damn likeable!" Busquets pops up to remind me why I want them to fail at everything.
God he's detestable.

Kifer

And the football fiesta is over. Spain played amazing, I have to admit that, although I kept wishing that Italy could score an equalizer. I am rather sad that Italy couldn't make it, but Spain simply destroyed them...

It was great seeing all the great teams here in Poland and I must say that I have never met such positive people as Croatian and Irish fans! Good times. Only downside of Euro 2012 is that Poland didn't make it to the finals, it would have been great if our team could leave the group stage. I guess they will have to try in the World Cup in 2 years ;).

Izu

Spain!!!! : )))

I still think that it would have been a freaking awesome final if it had been Spain vs Germany, but at least my favorites won. :) Italy played so poorly that I still wonder how the hell they won against Germany.

Kifer

Quote from: Izu on July 01, 2012, 05:08:12 PM
Spain!!!! : )))

I still think that it would have been a freaking awesome final if it had been Spain vs Germany, but at least my favorites won. :) Italy played so poorly that I still wonder how the hell they won against Germany.

I have to disagree, Italy played an amazing match with Germany, probably their best on E2012, at least from what I can tell. And Germany played the worst one, so it was only natural that Italians would make it to the final.

Still, it was a great show by Spain, I really enjoyed the final, although my favorite team lost ;).

Liayra

¡¡¡¡Viva España!!!!

Kifer

Liayra

Teehee!

I'm so sleepy after yesterday's party, and tonight it's the big one! I need sleep! zzZZZzzzzzzZZzz!