A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette (Recruiting!)

Started by Vostroya, April 13, 2013, 03:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vostroya

Looks good so far, I would ask for a little more history. Like why is he unemployed? Did his outlook on life or his personality change in college? etc.

Clio

Sorry! I should have linked you ages ago. I hope you find her attractive.

Elisa's Profile
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Sheng

Quote from: Vostroya on June 14, 2013, 06:10:18 PM
Looks good so far, I would ask for a little more history. Like why is he unemployed? Did his outlook on life or his personality change in college? etc.
What about now~?

(i'm still new to character sheets, i'm used to let my character history, and personality be told through rp)
This is my signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.
Sheng's o/o

Sheng

Great~
Would you want me to post a "introductory post" in the IC thread?
As in him making his way to the house, and possibly knocking.
Sheng's o/o

Clio

Quote from: Sheng on June 14, 2013, 06:20:49 PM
Great~
Would you want me to post a "introductory post" in the IC thread?
As in him making his way to the house, and possibly knocking.

And that will work out well, as Elisa is near the entrance.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Sheng

Sheng's o/o

Blinkin

Hello All:

Welcome to the latest recruitment notice for “A Proper Young Woman’s Guide To Anal Etiquette.” Our GM, in his wisdom (or foolishness, it’s too soon to tell) has asked me to take over recruiting for the game.

At this time, we are ONLY seeking to fill roles that have been abandoned, or given up within the Wilder family. Once these roles have been filled, we will open recruitment further into roles that are either extended family or outside of the immediate family group. These may include such roles as boy-friends, girl-friends, significant others, cousins, nieces, uncles and aunts. Eventually, we will also offer roles outside of the family such as employees, servants, friends and associates, just to name a few.

This setting is based upon a series of stories written by LordOdie (E login) and can be found Here for a more comprehensive understanding of the game.

Below, you will find a brief overview of the roles being offered. We are offering potential players the option of making significant revisions of the character to fit individual styles and comfort levels as long as the characters remain within the limits already set by existing characters. This means that characters may not be younger than the youngest daughter (17 years old) or have histories that contradict those of Dr. William Wilder (The father) and/or Ashley Wilder (The youngest daughter).

We are looking ONLY for dedicated players who can and will work in a sandbox format AND who are willing to stay with the game long term. We have had a high turn-over rate and desire to stop this trend. Players will be responsible for forming and maintaining their own storylines with their fellow players with only limited influence from the Gm(s) in regards to an overarching storyline.

So, without further ado… the family members!

The Son

Note: The name is open to discussion, however, we would like to maintain it if at all possible

Name: Andrew Wilder
Approximate age: 19-22
Tall, dark and handsome, Andrew is the hier apparent to his father, Dr. William Wilder and holds his father in high regard and respect. Raised in his father’s image, he takes the training and domination of his sisters, and even mother, seriously. A Pre-Med student with interest in following in the family business in some way, he stands to inherit much more than a fortune, but a legacy as the son of the man who changed the world!

Oldest Daughter

Name: Erica Wilder
Approximate Age: 19-22)
Erica is a tall drink of water and as the oldest, the child who has received the most training and demands of her father. A college student home for the school break, she has developed a bit of a rebelous streak regarding the new norms of society and has not been as consistant with the use of her training as she should have. Conflicted by the influences of a roommate who is anti-anla training, she is also reluctant to disappoint her parents by letting them discover her evolving attitudes.

The Middle Daugher

Name Jan Brady… no, seriously, it’s Kirsty Wilder
Approximate Age: 17-19
Lythe and energetic, the middle child more resembles her mother than her father and is a self-proclaimed perfectionist. An avid sports-person, she may not be be quite the student that she could be… but not everyone HAS to get straight A’s… SHE just has too.  While she may have a complex about her relative breast size compared to her other female family members, she makes up for it in her determination to out-do everyone else in her anal training.

Mom

Note: This role is being filled by myself, however, if someone else wants this role, I am willing to step aside.
Name: Dr. Eselle Wilder
Approximate Age: 42-45

Dr. Esteel Wilder is as accomplished in her career as her famous husband, and as devoted to seeing that her children receive the proper upbrining that will make them good wives and mothers to someone someday. Firm with her children, she doesn’t lack compassion when they need her. Determined to see that they get the best of everything, she naturally demurs to her husband and is as dedicated to expanding her own training as much as possible as an example to her girls.

Well, there are the roles in a very brief overview. Questions can be asked here, or directed to me via PM and I will do my utmost to answer them. Again, at the moment, we are only filling vital roles and those of the immediate family. To assist in this, we are allowing major rewrites of the existing characters, which can be found at Here
So, lets see what you have.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Kimera

Blinkin

Quote from: Kimera on July 17, 2013, 09:59:44 AM
Still room in this game?

Yep, still looking for a son, two daughters, a potential servant and mother.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Kimera

Nevaeh

Kimera you might want to look at the list above and see which one you would fit into.  You can work the profiles around to fit you for the most part.
I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end and all the plastic people have now become your friends before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream.  Ons and Offs]    [ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nevaeh]  [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83776.0]  BY THE WAY.... If I am slow in posting I apologize.  I have reasons, they aren't always the same so if you want to know why ask me, I won't be putting it for all to see.

Kimera

Nevaeh

Well if you look under that list and click on the blue Here you will see her profile and you see how you would like to make it fit you
I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end and all the plastic people have now become your friends before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream.  Ons and Offs]    [ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nevaeh]  [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83776.0]  BY THE WAY.... If I am slow in posting I apologize.  I have reasons, they aren't always the same so if you want to know why ask me, I won't be putting it for all to see.

Kimera

I kinda liked penny just as she was. Just looking for a good picture for her

Name: Penelope (usually referred to by nicknames like Penelo or Penny or Pen or Pet or even just ‘girl’).
Played by: Kimera
Family Relation: Officially, front desk secretary for Dr. Wilder’s practice. Also works a dancer, server, event planner, and entertainer for his evening social/business events, an assistant when he travels, an attache and courier for events he can’t attend himself., a saleswomen to win new customers / business partners and customer service concierge to cheer up unsatisfied ones, an au pair / household assistant for the family, and a model for posters and billboards and other visual advertisements. She is the Doctor's slave and house servant for the family. 
Favorite fashions: shimmery or diaphanous or airy outfits, with translucent silks and bright colors; strappy outfits and heels, collars and bracelets and anklets. Or anything the Doctor wishes her to wear.
Personality: Demure yet incredibly energetic, naive and inexperienced yet insatiable curious. Pannero has always exhibited a short attention span, but good heart, and a desire to learn and improve, to please and serve and bring happiness to others. Lithe and graceful and musical, she showed an early aptitude for dancing and singing, and was schooled rigorously in these performance arts and a few others, such as the flute.

She was also brought up to be an obedient server, and loves to perform the part of a serving wench of sorts, cooking, pouring wine, and serving the dishes for her boss’s dinner parties and business events and such. She’s also a front desk secretary and event planner for his practice, and is good at handling his schedules and event details even though she appears ditzy on the surface. When instructed to, she may dress, act sexily or use her body to smooth things with and win over new customers, clients, and business partners of the practice.

She can be very talkative and has some quirky habits like fidgetyness, also bending into funny poses in her desk chair, and a noticeable oral fixation, often twiddling pens in her mouth, tying cherry stems in her knots with her tongue, etc.
Ons: Submission, humiliation, BDSM, anal, oral, vaginal, swallowing, facials. Bisexual. Submissive with men, switch with other women.
Offs: weak and unconfident males, grievous bodily harm, scat. (Pee is actually fine. Prefer not to get toooo long and descriptive.) That said, she is a follower by nature, a high-functioning slave on her most primal level, and theoretically would follow the lead of a strong and charismatic personality almost anywhere.

Vostroya

Looks great, were you planning on playing her in the same style as Vin was?

Kimera

himawari

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Nevaeh

If you would like to pick from the above list, sure.  At the moment we are trying to refill family members.  The role of house servant has been taken but the others are free.

Click on the spoiler for a quick over view of each one needed and the blue Here under that to see their profiles.  Which can be changed around abit to fit one you would like to play.

and then just let us know.  At the moment the game is on hold until we get a couple more of the family filled.  It should be starting back very soon.

himawari

Quote from: Nevaeh on July 20, 2013, 06:50:14 AM
If you would like to pick from the above list, sure.  At the moment we are trying to refill family members.  The role of house servant has been taken but the others are free.

Click on the spoiler for a quick over view of each one needed and the blue Here under that to see their profiles.  Which can be changed around abit to fit one you would like to play.

and then just let us know.  At the moment the game is on hold until we get a couple more of the family filled.  It should be starting back very soon.

i can be a girlfriend or sister...XD

any character which is needed more?

Nevaeh

Sisters are needed more so, there really isn't anyone for you to be a girl friend at the moment.  As I said the list of who is needed is above on this thread

himawari

okayes imma going to do a charry sheet. ^_^ thanks.

Nevaeh

himawari

Quote from: Nevaeh on July 20, 2013, 09:14:43 AM
which one are you choosing if i might ask?
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name Jan Brady… no, seriously, it’s Kirsty Wilder
Approximate Age: 17-19
Lythe and energetic, the middle child more resembles her mother than her father and is a self-proclaimed perfectionist. An avid sports-person, she may not be be quite the student that she could be… but not everyone HAS to get straight A’s… SHE just has too.  While she may have a complex about her relative breast size compared to her other female family members, she makes up for it in her determination to out-do everyone else in her anal training.