what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paradox

You know, I've been missing a white dress shirt for a few weeks now...  :o

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Beguile's Mistress

Lady Haven

Black capris, peach shirt and sandals :-)
Lady Haven's ONs & OFFs Page
Life is like a puzzle, were all little pieces trying to fit in.

Cardwolf

running shorts and a t-shirt

Bliss

Black light cotton gathered scoop-neck capped-sleeve sweater blouse over a black pinstrip skirt that skims close and then flares from knee to mid-calf, mermaid style. I was wearing the green double-strap heels but I'm barefoot now, yay being at home. The hair is pulled back at the sides to a partial ponytail at the base of my neck, holding down the rest which is loose underneath. It's getting hella long; hitting the top of my buttocks these days. I've got the blackframed oval glasses on. Silver CBR in my upper left ear with a tigerseye bead. Plain silver nose stud. Blue stripey barbell in my tongue, because I've gotten good enough at hiding it that I can get away with it even in the corporate world. Silver goddess pentacle medallion on a long enough black cord that it disappears unseen in my cleavage.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Paradox on March 25, 2010, 06:21:57 PM
Only if I get to watch you take it off.

For that you'd have to come and get it.

Bliss

Quote from: Paradox on March 25, 2010, 06:21:57 PM
Only if I get to watch you take it off.
Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on March 25, 2010, 06:42:11 PM
For that you'd have to come and get it.

I have never heard of these kinds of clothing. Fascinating.
::)
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Paradox

For the sake of appeasing Bliss, black Timberland half-boots, no boxers, straight-legged blue jeans, and a gray collared Kirra shirt.

Beguile's Mistress

In the same vein:  The shirt Para thinks is his!

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Golguy

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

Autumn52

My gym outfit:

Grey shorts with Pink and black ribbed top
Nikes and pink ruffle socks
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Beguile's Mistress

Casual work day ~ navy cotton whirly skirt, white tank top under white short-sleeved shirt worn unbuttoned and untucked, bare legs and navy flats

Nico

Autumn52

sneaks over to Nicholas's house and peeks in the window

yeap that's what he is wearing now back to you katie.....

in gym clothes I blend into the scenry really well

Talia

Black Yoga Shorts, Purple Tank with a Men's Black Muscle Tank over top
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

TheLegionary

just left the shower... nothing.

Beguile's Mistress

Pale blue man's dress shirt, those good ol' bunny slippers and reading glasses pulled down to the tip of my nose so i can peer at The Legionary over them

Night Stalker

shorts, shirt, shoes, glasses
I am the NightStalker

Lucinda

A thin layer of bath water.
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Beguile's Mistress

Skinny jeans, t-shirt, oxblood loafers ~~ will don a tan leather jacket soon for going shopping.

KCourtney

Tshirt, shorts and flip flops. Going to go bake in the sunshine!!! YAY no more snow!!!