Cumuppance [Light NC, Impreg, Seeking Sub F]

Started by TheVillain, April 25, 2011, 08:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

You've had enough, you've really had enough. Dr. Micheal Andrews seemed like such an excellent choice when he was hired. The overweight 23 year old managed to get a PhD in Biochemistry before a lot of people finish a BS in Liberal Arts. There's no denying that he's brilliant. The problem is that he's fat, rude, refuses to wear anything more professional then a hawaiian shirt, completely refuses to accept the seriousness of being visited by superiors in the company- he absolutely refuses to do any of the intercompany politics. If it wasn't for his genius and how he gets along with the rest of the R&D department he probably would have been fired long ago.

You did your best to get him fired without making it too obvious, the latest being getting him assigned to an impossible project by himself. Assigned to make the next generation of male fertility drugs, it was mind boggling when he said that he's made progress. Even a prototype!

Invited to a test on a lab monkey, you don't know what you were thinking really- but when he commented that human trials should be ready soon you grabbed the syringe and stuck him with it. Now something has gone wrong, something has gone horribly wrong. His fat is being converted to more height and muscle mass as you watch him writhe on the floor in pain, his eyes going wild with energy as he sweats something out of him. You looked at the notes he left on the counter, and while you aren't a scientist you're pretty sure that you've given him at least 10 times the dose someone of his body mass should get. And it was experimental to begin with, the physical transformation is as sudden and horrifying as it is spectacular.

Did you really think that? What was happening? Suddenly, as the writhing slows, you can't look away from him. He's not just a freak of science anymore, the taller, trimmer Dr. Andrews is starting to look more and more like a sex god- and your pussy screams to you to do whatever he says in hopes that he may give you a hard fuck and put a baby in you. . .

[Alright, basic story is that you're a corporate manager who has lashed out at one of your scientists. Having given him an overdose of an experimental fertility drug, his biochemistry has been radically altered- including that his pheromones are now dozens if not hundreds of times as powerful as those of a normal human male.

I was thinking this would probably work best as a one-shot but am open to discussion.
]
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Astrofig