What is "perverting nature"?

Started by mcontroller, June 17, 2010, 02:54:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcontroller

I have seen this crop up on role playing preferences and I am clueless.  Can anyone educate me as to what "perverting nature" is or it is a sort of thing that is defined by each individual person and not a concrete sexual fetish like "branding another"?

Synecdoche17

I *think* it's incest and/or pregnancy play, I could be wrong.
A book, a woman, and a flask of wine: /The three make heaven for me; it may be thine / Is some sour place of singing cold and bare — / But then, I never said thy heaven was mine.

Ons & Offs, Stories in Progress, and Story Ideas
Absences and Apologies

Lilias

If you click the + sign next to the category, it will expand with subcategories. As Synecdoche mentioned, perverting nature includes impregnation (of self or another, particularly applicable to varieties like male pregnancy or oviposition) and incest.

I personally fail to see how natural pregnancy could be classified as perversion, but categories like those can't be entirely accurate.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Host of Seraphim

When I first saw Perverting Nature, I thought it had something to do with trees à la Evil Dead.  ???
Tentatively trying to get back into RPing...

:: O/O :: A/A (updated 3/2 -- please read) ::

mcontroller

Vekseid

It was mostly because I had a hard time figuring out categories for certain things.

Wolfy

Well, ya see, it's when you take a tree and *censored* with your *censored* in the *censored* up to the *censored* and then rest in a bush.

Understand? o3o