U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

Banned for not referencing children's television.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Keaira

Banned for making me think of children's television during my last three months of not having to watch them. Won't it bad enough being forced to watch it for several years while pretending to like it for my child's sake?!
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Sybl

Banned. You must sacrifice yourself to the children's televison shows, you are a revered Mom, after all.

Missy

Banned for sacrificing people to childrens television shows.

Sybl

Banned for not being a Television.

Missy

Banned for not being the internet

Mordred

Banned for such outlandish expectations. A site, I can see.. maybe even an ISP.. but the entire internet?
*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Banned for low expectations.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Mordred

Banned for being always above the ground.. you just don't realize how low I can get. :P *stifling of smilies.. is now over*
*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Banned for not knowing that I *content has been censored as it is not fit for this thread*.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

olive

U R banned for censoring your content....

Belle33

Banned for not including content that should be censored.

Sybl

Banned for confusing me.. do what?  :o

Izzy1337

Banned because Izzy is a goddess of mystery. ;)

Sybl

Banned for thinking so highly of yourself. (which isn't bad, except in here)  :P

Izzy1337

Banned for not claiming to be the goddess of fractals anymore. (You are, too, dammit!)

Sybl

Banned for thinking I was. ;)

Izzy1337

Banned, I don't think, I know, plus it was in your title. ;D

Sybl

Banned. You can't prove your allegations. :P

Izzy1337

Banned because I don't have to, we both know I'm right. :P

Anesa

Banned for assuming your right and she's wrong....(or, she's right and you're wrong....or)  Oh well... BANNED!!

Sybl

Banned for not getting enough beauty sleep.   (not that you need it ;)  )

Belle33

Banned because I'm grumpy before my coffee today and I wanted to ban someone.

Zaphod

Banned for slaughtering a few innocent souls.

TaintedAndDelish

Your totally banned for banning Belle