News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Rayne's newest search thread (F looking for M)

Started by Rayne, February 18, 2012, 11:16:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayne

Hullo all.  Plots are listed below, but also feel free to check out my rp preferences and my rabbit hole. I'm looking a rp with some story but heavy sex elements. The main thing to be aware of is that I do not like heavy blackmail, humiliation, degradation etc. I love rough passionate, throw her down over a table and fuck her brains out sex, but not cruelty.

With that, the plots:

Not your normal scientist
Two people work in a research lab. Could be on a beautiful secluded island, could be in a normal looking building in a city. The girl has been the man's assistant for many years, working for him during her college internships. However, she never knew that when he wasn't helping cure diseases or discover new things for science, he was building sex toys and creating other items for the sex industry -biomechanic, drugs, whatever we can think of-. However, now he needs a test subject, and he decides his lab assistant is the perfect girl for the job.
NSFW
Topics: Bondage, sex toys/devices/machines etc, drugs/aphrodisiacs etc, lactation (?), tentacles? and others

Variation 1: Could also see under this same theme doing a more medieval fantasy setting. An adventurer woman is sent to deal with a mage in his tower. What she isn't told is that he is a very perverted mage, and the job posting is actually his way of luring in victims to try out his spells and created creatures upon.

Variation 2: Also was thinking of a farm plot. A girl agrees to work on a farm for the summer, but when she shows up she gets drugged and taken into the science lab that is hidden beneath the barn. That's when it's revealed to her that this farm is turning girls into... well... cowgirls. Girls with simpler minds who supply delicious milk for the farm to sell, and the only job the farmhands have is to keep the girls' high sexual appetites satisfied. other cowgirl image

Witness Protection Program- NEW
A secretary witnesses her boss getting shot late one night after work in the parking garage. However, this wasn't a mugging, or a random crime. He knew something, and she found it out. Now they want her dead too. Either a passerbyer in over his head, or a detective assigned to protect her gets involved. While she hides out in his house, unsurprisingly, feelings start to develop between them.

Heat
Content: Bondage to extreme, exotic
Scenario: This is a broad idea, but pretty much my character is a furry of some sort experiencing her heat- the height of her desire and fertility, and she's looking for a man, or maybe already has a man, who's happy to screw her brains out till her needs are satisfied.
Perhaps its a modern day world with all sorts of races and she's a waitress/secretary/etc sleeping with her coworker. Maybe she has a long term boyfriend she is meeting back home. This could be either very short termed, one nighter, or worked into another rp idea.

On a cold winter's night she breaks into his house. It isn't the first time she has stolen- but it is the first time she gets caught. However, this man has a different idea for justice. No cops are involved. Instead he forces her to spend the night - or maybe stay a little longer than that. Basically a burglary evolves into a master/ slave situation.
Or it could be he forces her to stay one night, but then entices her into staying longer and its more of a romantic roleplay. Either works. Also kind of interested in the guy being a vampire but open to changing details.

Actually kind of just interested in rping anything with my partner as a vampire- maybe he seduces my character in a bar, or at a party, or saves her from a mugging -or maybe only gets there in time to turn her. Not really sure.

Virtual Reality, the New Frontier:
In this rp virtual reality has just become the new big thing. Say it might be about 30 years from now, or maybe 50. Anyways, virtual reality allows people to go on vacations wherever they wish without even leaving their homes. It works very similar to the movie Avatar, where one lays down in a bed and either wears glasses or goggles. A person can either be 'online' interacting with others in common spaces, or do their own thing. Tastes, smells, and touch are all simulated realistically in the machine. Most people choose to turn off the pain triggers, but feelings of pleasure and pain can also be felt.

One day a girl is wandering around the online space when a guy starts to chat with her. Before long they go on a date. But what she doesn't know is this guy is a hacker, and soon forces the scene to change to his virtual house for their date to go further. No problem right? Its not real, so she decides to sleep with him in the virtual world. But with his hacking abilities that means he can mess with all sorts of settings- like her ability to leave, and the appearance of her avatar. Even her pleasure and pain sensors. As a hacker, he has power over pretty much everything, and she has fallen into his trap.

-So basically for this rp I was thinking sort of a very dominant controlling guy pretty much kidnapping this girl and having his way with her. Because of the virtual setting we can include anything we want, from a simple apartment building, to a forest, to a dungeon  ;) . Every once in a while he does have to release her from the simulation, so the rp will have her slowly getting addicted to this new sexual world, so she comes back to him willingly before long- PM me and we can definitely work out details. 

Picture ideas:
NSFW office pic
NSFW Bedroom
NSFW School image
NSFW riding
NSFW pinned
NSFW party
NSFW bound

Craving these Kinks:
Bondage
Toys
aphrodisiacs/ drugs/ heat
force/ rough
lactation

Rayne

Added Witness Protection Program and Karma plots

Boatman

Hi, I am very new here -blushes.

Thinking about your witness protection idea, the passerby could also have a motive for not being found by the police which gets revealed as the story progresses. So, there they are. She needs police help - he doesn't want it. But, despite this tension, feelings begin to develop. They both see dangers all around and need comfort...

Only a thought - so they have to keep hiding, running and, of course, having passionate sex...

Yours, xx

Boatman
History, where creative writing was born.

Rayne

Added/ Craving the Virtual Reality plot.

Also craving the karma plot or any mix of the pictures and kinks.