News:

Main Menu

Superbowl!!!

Started by Serenity Vixen, January 29, 2008, 05:23:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serenity Vixen

Ok, who do you want to win?

For me, I am and have been for well over 10 years a Patriots Fan, and I hope they finish off their perfect season in the perfect way, with a Superbowl win :)
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Sherona

I wonder if there is a way for either team (I dont care which one) to win it in like..5 mins..>.> lol I hate football..and Superbowl is the worse of them all ...hubby loves football which just makes me want to go hang myself ...lol. Though some of the commercials are mildly amusing..

Hunter

Amberghylles

I have a mild interest in seeing the Patriots win just to have a perfect season occur.  But I don't really follow any sport so I won't be watching. 

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

patriots!  Tom Brady is a local boy AND he's super cute!  plus, all my favorite people are pats fans :D
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Trieste

*does the Pats dance* It will make me insanely, ludicrously happy if the Pats win. I don't mind watching football, more fun to play it, but as the season's gone on and the people around me have all gotten more excited, I can't help it. It's infectious. Which means if the Pats win, it'll be like an empathygasm! And those are great! :D

Serenity Vixen

Something scary, at least to me. I saw Tom Brady on TMZ wearing an ankle brace
I sincerely hope it is not something serious
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

King_Furby

The pats are by far the better team though the giants have had great success lately. Anything can happen and nothing goes undefeated for too long but i do think the pats will win. I honestly do hope that tom's ankle really will be fine by sunday, and i think it will. Everyone including him are saying it will be fine and it's nothing serious. but tom is a tough guy as long as he can walk he will be playing in that game.

I just want it to be a good game which it will be.

Go pats for the perfect season.

Elandra

Go Pats!

But the real question is....will there be any decent commercials this year or will we be inundated with too many political ads?
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Spookie Monster

I'm a big fan of the Patriots, so I'd love to see them win.  It's become really strange to reflect back to the early '90s, when I first got into football; things seemed grim indeed back then for the whole franchise.  Now the Patriots are returning to the Super Bowl again?  Pretty amazing...

Oh, and I still get a kick out of that commercial involving cat herding...

Spel
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

King_Furby

i hope to at least see one long catch by randy moss. i love the long pass.

Lancis

Tom announced that the ankle is fine and that he is now engaged...

I am with Spel, I to have followed the Pats and been a fan when they were and almost as bad as the Dolphins team... (tho they have NEVER been that bad)alot of "close" games under Bledsoe, ever since Brady took over as head QB the Pats seem to have the Golden touch.

GO PATS 19-0!
I do what my rice krispies tell me to!

Art is  not my work, its source online is now down, but it was a Romusz

TonyWoods

As a neutral, I'm going to be rooting for the underdogs here and placing my support with the Giants (and after hearing about six or so of their players have come down with flu this week, I think they are going to need it even more).

Just need to start racking up a few early nights so I'll actually be able to stay awake until it finishes at 3am or so here on Monday morning...
Tony's Turn Ons - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=7198.0

We are such stuff
As dreams are made of, and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep

Apple of Eris

Go Packers!

Oh wait.... they aren't playing? Well go Pack anyway!

Uhm... and Giants too. I distrust anything with the word 'Patriot' in it.
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Serenity Vixen

A little Patriot Act Paranoia? 

Can't really blame you there. It is kind of scary that people can take away freedoms in the name of protecting freedoms, and not a hint of laughter in their voice...   I suppose this is something for a different thread in a different forum though :P

Apple of Eris

Yeah, and Tom Brady scares me. I don't think he's human. He's like a really attractive andriod created for some nefarious purpose.

Maybe to encourage women to watch football... obviously I'm still developing this conspiracy theory
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Trieste

Yes! He must be ... thoroughly observed. And everyone knows observation goes best with chips + salsa + beer.

Unless my mom makes her margaritas, in which case it's all about the strong driks and the singing. Oh man, I love superbowl sundays. :D

Kazyth

I am working.  No Superbowl for me.  Sad Kylepanda.
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Serenity Vixen

Hmmmmmmmmm....

Using Tom Brady for Nefarious purposes...

Going to put that in the vault with the special fantasies :)

Trieste

Poor Kazyth. I'm sorry!

... The Quarterback: Return to Stepford. Brilliant!

Sugarman (hal)

Quote from: Hunter on January 29, 2008, 07:15:02 AM
SPORTS BAD!!

oh Hunter... come on it's all in fun.

as for me, Giants but not holding my breath.
"And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make."

My On/Off's

Sugarman (hal)

Quote from: appleoferis on January 30, 2008, 07:12:13 PM
Go Packers!

Oh wait.... they aren't playing? Well go Pack anyway!

Uhm... and Giants too. I distrust anything with the word 'Patriot' in it.

A lady after my heart
"And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make."

My On/Off's

Hunter

Quote from: halspeedyrp on January 30, 2008, 08:24:00 PM
oh Hunter... come on it's all in fun.

as for me, Giants but not holding my breath.

SPORTS BAD!!!

King_Furby

The pats will probably rape the giants.