off beat love story

Started by zenpai, March 01, 2013, 02:09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenpai

I am really into off beat love story like,  a couple being together and finding out the sibling.  The story where a sister ask her brother to give her a child to make her husband happy.

some random ideas

two lonely workaholic get trap in the offices to gether. at first they hate each other then fall in love.

any incest story that has more to it than just relatives having sex.

a guy picks up a hooker but pay her to spend time with him. she slowly fall for him and changes her life.

two childhood lover find out after 20 that they have the same father a week before the wedding.
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

LeKinkyTaco

Pretty woman! :D The one about the hooker hehe. Ill be willing to do it with you, meow!
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

zenpai

Quote from: LeKinkyTaco on March 01, 2013, 03:31:42 AM
Pretty woman! :D The one about the hooker hehe. Ill be willing to do it with you, meow!
That is so funny, at the time i was not thinkig of that. A more of a real world version. The guy would not be rich but well off.  we could about it some more.
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: zenpai on March 01, 2013, 09:23:02 AM
That is so funny, at the time i was not thinkig of that. A more of a real world version. The guy would not be rich but well off.  we could about it some more.

That would be fun ^~^ okay setting?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

zenpai

i am thinking some where in a big city.

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: zenpai on March 04, 2013, 10:05:40 PM
i am thinking some where in a big city.

I would want to do it in California, but we can do it in Manhattan ^^

zenpai

Where ever you want! I was think it could more about there relationship. which start off as a busness deal and goes to the being a couple

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: zenpai on March 05, 2013, 01:16:08 AM
Where ever you want! I was think it could more about there relationship. which start off as a busness deal and goes to the being a couple

Yeah he pays her to like be his date for something. Business wise! And then they have to fake being a couple for a bit and then they start having feelings for each other, something like that? ^^ Totally falling into a Pretty Woman concept!