News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Only 1 letter

Started by WashAutumstar, December 11, 2012, 02:23:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WashAutumstar

Game is simple enough, one person (me :P) starts off with a word and next person needs to make a new word but can only change 1 letter, hence the title

for example

is start off with CAT
next person Rat
and then maybe rOt

and so on and so on, lets see where this goes

i like to start off with

LOVE

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

yobo

The Jackal

Seress

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Allie Truist

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

yobo

Oreo

AngelicFaith

Interested in writing with me? Check my Ons and Offs and Request thread (Or my special  Werewolf/ Shifter request thread here)

Apologies and Absences: Update 03-10

Come and enter The Breeding House of Vinicus. We ensure the fulfillment of all your breeding wishes

Oreo

Beguile's Mistress

Oreo

AngelicFaith

Interested in writing with me? Check my Ons and Offs and Request thread (Or my special  Werewolf/ Shifter request thread here)

Come and enter The Breeding House of Vinicus. We ensure the fulfillment of all your breeding wishes

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Oreo

AngelicFaith

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

diamonedsky

O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Deamonbane

diamonedsky

O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Deamonbane

(can we add or remove letters as well?)

Bowl

Seress

AngelicFaith

Beguile's Mistress