Hogwarts: The Next Generation Recruitment Thread (Still Recruiting)

Started by Untamed Skies, March 12, 2018, 06:17:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zealously Jaded

Sorry! I was just so excited about a new character and the possibilities. Just not another Hufflepuff, my black little heart couldn't take it.

HockeyGod

Please hold this dude - I have no idea what his name is...

Untamed Skies

Quote from: HockeyGod on April 18, 2018, 09:27:17 AM
Please hold this dude - I have no idea what his name is...

Well.....You can use them, but I don't have a name to reserve them under. Google is no help

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Untamed Skies on April 18, 2018, 11:34:42 AM
Well.....You can use them, but I don't have a name to reserve them under. Google is no help

I tried too, no cigar.

CurvyKitten

The only thing I found with him was a deactivated account on Deviantart. No name, or age or any other info. Sorry Hun I tried. :(

persephone325

I know it says to "please be active", but is there a minimum posting requirement? I tend to be quite a slow poster at times, unless involved in a GM run plot where I know things need to run on a tighter schedule.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Mellific

I don't believe there is a minimum posting requirement. We all have fluctuating schedules and times where we can't post as often as we'd like to. We just ask that if a player is going to be gone for an extended period, to let the rest of the players know. I know, it's not a very specific answer, but we don't want those who don't write as often as others to feel like they cannot be a part of the game. This game is largely sandbox/freeform, with a few directional events run by GM's. So, I'd just suggest maybe limiting the number of scenes that you involve yourself in, if you know you're going to be a little slower with posts. ^^

O/O | A/A | MM

Untamed Skies

Quote from: persephone325 on April 22, 2018, 05:08:16 AM
I know it says to "please be active", but is there a minimum posting requirement? I tend to be quite a slow poster at times, unless involved in a GM run plot where I know things need to run on a tighter schedule.

There isn't a minimum posting speed required. Even the GM events thus far have been more of a sandbox then a specific posting order needed.

Events arranged for specific players as part of discovering the mystery that will slowly reveal itself this year, will also take into account the typical posting habits of the players involved. We don't want anyone to feel like we're holding the feet to the fire.

HockeyGod

Quote from: CurvyKitten on April 22, 2018, 04:11:11 AM
The only thing I found with him was a deactivated account on Deviantart. No name, or age or any other info. Sorry Hun I tried. :(

No worries. Thanks for hunting.

persephone325

Quote from: Mellific on April 22, 2018, 05:13:15 AM
I don't believe there is a minimum posting requirement. We all have fluctuating schedules and times where we can't post as often as we'd like to. We just ask that if a player is going to be gone for an extended period, to let the rest of the players know. I know, it's not a very specific answer, but we don't want those who don't write as often as others to feel like they cannot be a part of the game. This game is largely sandbox/freeform, with a few directional events run by GM's. So, I'd just suggest maybe limiting the number of scenes that you involve yourself in, if you know you're going to be a little slower with posts. ^^

Quote from: Untamed Skies on April 22, 2018, 08:36:10 AM
There isn't a minimum posting speed required. Even the GM events thus far have been more of a sandbox then a specific posting order needed.

Events arranged for specific players as part of discovering the mystery that will slowly reveal itself this year, will also take into account the typical posting habits of the players involved. We don't want anyone to feel like we're holding the feet to the fire.

Thank you, both! I've been kinda keeping an eye on this for some time now. I'll have to see what the muse thinks about it. Hopefully she'll cooperate! *fingers crossed*
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Untamed Skies

We're looking forward to having you, can't wait to see what you create ^^

Lady Sakura

persephone325

I don't know.

lux89

Hi, I am plenty interested. Is there a way I can jump in?

Mellific

Quote from: lux89 on May 02, 2018, 05:17:03 AM
Hi, I am plenty interested. Is there a way I can jump in?

Absolutely! Just send us a character sheet and we'll take it from there.  :-)

If you needed any help with that, don't hesitate to ask here.

O/O | A/A | MM

Shenzi

Hi there! If you're still accepting, may I reserve a face claim Won Jong Jin? I'd love to join you!

I'll get to work on a character sheet, if you would have me? I'm sorry, is this how I would apply for the thread? And I would then send the sheet to the creator, right? =>

Mellific

Quote from: supermouse on May 02, 2018, 06:38:04 AM
Hi there! If you're still accepting, may I reserve a face claim Won Jong Jin? I'd love to join you!

I'll get to work on a character sheet, if you would have me? I'm sorry, is this how I would apply for the thread? And I would then send the sheet to the creator, right? =>

You've got it all correct! Just fill out the sheet in this thread, then send it in a PM to Untamed Skies and myself. ^^

You certainly can reserve that face claim. I'll let Untamed know to add it in.  :-)

Looking forward to seeing what you both come up with!

O/O | A/A | MM

Untamed Skies

Quote from: supermouse on May 02, 2018, 06:38:04 AM

Sorry for the delay, the face is reserved for you.

Flower

Hey! My name's Flower and I'm a Potterverse addict. By any chance, is this game still recruiting?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Flower on June 07, 2018, 03:12:14 PM
Hey! My name's Flower and I'm a Potterverse addict. By any chance, is this game still recruiting?

Far as I know, we're always recruiting.

Mellific

Flower! <333

That's correct, we are always recruiting! And we'd love to have you join us.  ;D

O/O | A/A | MM

Swashbuckler

Untamed Skies

It would be delightful to have you!! let me know if you have any questions.

Flower

I'll work up a concept. Thank you guys for being so welcoming! (^^)

HockeyGod

Ack! Join us  ;D