Pirate Needed

Started by Purple, June 10, 2006, 10:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple

This young maiden, on a reluctant journey to the new world to meet her betrothed, is on a ship besieged by pirates.

Needed:  One pirate captain to decide she is too beautiful to kill, but is instead worthy of keeping locked away in his cabin.
There's something very sexy about being submissive. Because your guard is down, you have to totally surrender to something like that. --Eva Longoria

Jeramiahh

Oooh, sounds like that might be right up my alley...err, I mean, "Yarr, thar be soundin' like a good idea, wench! Har har!"

Only problem's that my internet's been sporadic the last few days, leading to strange availability, usually at night, if that's not a problem.
I'm not shy. I'm silently stalking my prey.
There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure about the first one.

Purple

I'm up late all the time anyway, so late doesn't always matter to me.  :)
There's something very sexy about being submissive. Because your guard is down, you have to totally surrender to something like that. --Eva Longoria

Jeramiahh

Great! I've got early plans tomorrow, so I'm off for tonight, but I'll make a point of being around tomorrow night, assuming the gods of the Internet decide to play nice.  :)
I'm not shy. I'm silently stalking my prey.
There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure about the first one.

Purple

All right, I'll see you then.