Craving me some 3.5 D&D

Started by MisterYada, July 29, 2009, 06:45:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MisterYada

Ok, here's the thing. I haven't played D&D in forever, and insanity is about to set in with not playing for so long. Problem is, I HATE being the DM, so not only do I need players, I need a fun DM.

Probably going to start with brand new characters. I want to try and avoid templates because I hear about games where people godmod their characters to the umpteenth power. Same with certain races. A team with a mindflayer PC would be no fun since they could basically mind control everything in the room.

I prefer a more neutral, leaning towards chaotic game, freeing the characters to do a lot more.

As for if erotic or not, I could care less either way.

I commend anyone that would take the place of DM, as I know its a tough job.

Leodran

Hey Draenei.  I got accepted, yay!

In any event, I'd certainly be interested in playing a 3.5 D&D game, and possibly with DMing it.  I have some experience DMing in the past, and have the core books.  With a good crew, I should be able to pull it off.

As for a chaotic/free form to the setting, that sounds like a game I'd be interested in playing in any capacity.

Jeramiahh

*edges in, sets down a couple of links to his Dungeons of Doom series, and steps away.*
I'm not shy. I'm silently stalking my prey.
There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure about the first one.

Hunter

Katina Tarask

Well, I could DM, but I'm currently DMing four games while most of the games I'm actually playing are on the rocks, so I'd really rather not.  Whether or not I actually play would be entirely dependent on the DM and the details of the game itself.

Though "core only" would be a rather resounding, "Hell no."