News:

Main Menu

Mass Effect

Started by Destiny Ascension, September 16, 2008, 12:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destiny Ascension

I built my own PC, I can run Crysis just not at full texture detail or resolution.

^ Lie. I didn't BUILD my computer, technically, I only requested specific parts XD
"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."
Andraste's flaming sword! I know where babies come from!

Revolverman

Quote from: ZK on September 16, 2008, 03:48:30 PM
Every 5 or so years, I shell out 2-4K on PC goodies.

and me, still useing a 02 PC

ZK

I build my computer cause I am a Quarian. That is what we do. My case is stainless steel and a hybrid of water cooling and air cooling. :D
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Revolverman

Quote from: ZK on September 16, 2008, 03:51:21 PM
I build my computer cause I am a Quarian. That is what we do. My case is stainless steel and a hybrid of water cooling and air cooling. :D

thanks, now I have to clean my pants :P

Canuckian

Down boy.  First you have to play the game :D

Inkidu

When I got the "Earth rules all ending." I was so stoked. I want to see how that carries over.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

ZK

From the Quarian concept art, Quarians look like space elves, basically.

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Destiny Ascension

Quote from: Inkidu on September 16, 2008, 03:57:58 PM
When I got the "Earth rules all ending." I was so stoked. I want to see how that carries over.

Mm..the Renegade ending.

I love after that ending, when the ending song starts up and it shows your Shepard, with a big red planet in the background. I have that as my desktop background, its pretty rad. XD
"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."

Revolverman

Quote from: ZK on September 16, 2008, 04:00:17 PM
From the Quarian concept art, Quarians look like space elves, basically.

I assume they are the tech masters?

ZK

Canuckian

I think my favourite moment was watching Captain Anderson headbutt a Turian unconsious.  That was simply a Crowning Moment of Awesome :D

Destiny Ascension

Personally, I liked it when he knocked Ambassador Udina's lights out....backstabbing little ...grrr...

Inkidu

I like how you can pick a specialization after you start a new game. Vanguard with shotgun and assault riffle. Oh yeah.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Canuckian

Quote from: Destiny Ascension on September 16, 2008, 04:03:42 PM
Personally, I liked it when he knocked Ambassador Udina's lights out....backstabbing little ...grrr...
Udina deserved it, make no mistake.  But watching him take out that Turian was just made of pure WIN.

Revolverman

Destiny Ascension

woops...

Plus the music at that time, combined with the tensity from playing the whole game through, was just INSANE! :D

Canuckian

I thought that was way too cheesy.  Far too over-the-top compared to the rest of the game.

ZK

You shouldn't spoil the game ending, Revolverman hasn't even played the game.

Revolverman

the pains of only having systems pre 03 :P

Canuckian

Quote from: ZK on September 16, 2008, 04:09:35 PM
You shouldn't spoil the game ending, Revolverman hasn't even played the game.

True, true.  Check your PMs :)

Destiny Ascension

Woops, sorry, kinda...passed me there :P

But yeah...that...part I liked. It was NOT overacted! :P

The only overacted part was.....hmm....in comparison to some other sources, Mass Effect wasn't overacted at all.... :|

Revolverman

damn I wana play this game now, I loved KOTOR so much, and this sounds like a super ver of it without the lame star wars crap

Canuckian

Quote from: Destiny Ascension on September 16, 2008, 04:11:30 PM
Woops, sorry, kinda...passed me there :P

But yeah...that...part I liked. It was NOT overacted! :P

The only overacted part was.....hmm....in comparison to some other sources, Mass Effect wasn't overacted at all.... :|

*snicker*

Avi

Revolverman-  Yeah, it's still got the epic Star Wars-y feel to it, but without all the baggage that comes with it. 
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Revolverman

Quote from: aviationrox on September 16, 2008, 04:15:04 PM
Revolverman-  Yeah, it's still got the epic Star Wars-y feel to it, but without all the baggage that comes with it. 

two thumbs up from me