News:

Main Menu

Mass Effect

Started by Destiny Ascension, September 16, 2008, 12:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destiny Ascension

So yeah, I've heard and saw a few people saying they liked Mass Effect, and I'm a huge fan, recent but still pretty involved. I would have played the 360 version, but I just don't have the money to support a Ps3, PC and 360 usage, with cash for XBL all together. But none the less, I've read both books, and I've played the game more often than is healthy for a person my age, but I still love it.

Obviously, if nobody knows what Mass Effect is, its a true RPG-Shooter. Many games claim to be RPG-Shooters, but theres never really been a mix between a good action/shooter game and a RPG. Its either one or the other, but never both. Mass Effect does a great job of mixing both environments, but still maintaining that certain, special advantage above all other games in both classes. Its not the best shooter, but likely the best RPG I've played in a while, yet still ranks high on this FPS-lovers list.

So for favorites, its hard to make a list, since theres so much to love, but so much to be picky about, its hard to figure out what I love most. On one hand the story is SO much deeper than your standard RPG, and theres no shooter in history that can even try to compared its story to Mass Effect(COD4 was good, but still insanely lacking and dry, though the gameplay made up for it).

So, point is, favorite parts of Mass Effect, what do you think will happen in the next book/game, and what do you hope to change.
"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."
Andraste's flaming sword! I know where babies come from!

magnamos

I hope, I really really hope that you will be able to pick a race in the next Mass Effect. I'm totally into Asari. I think they're the coolest Species in the Mass Effect Universe. Besides that they got the strongest Biotic abilities in the known universe. I just love Biotic Abilities. Biotic Abilities are cool. Asari are cool too. Biotic Abilities of an Asari that you could actually play are cool beyond comparison.

Canuckian

There is one vital question I have for both of you:

Ashley or Liara?

Destiny Ascension

Quote from: Canuckian on September 16, 2008, 12:56:32 PM
Ashley or Liara?

BOTH!

But yeah, I choose Liara more than Ashley. Ashley reminds me too much of myself(the whole...attitude thing), plus its funny how the dialogue with Liara is kinda funny, where as with Ashley its more, outright flirting, mixed with the whole "On duty, fraternization" thing going on.

And ID LOVE to choose an additional race. Definitely the asari, besides the mad biotic abilities and whole 1000 year long life span, they are just plain awesome. But unfortunately, I'd highly doubt that we'll ever get too choose a race, seeing as Shepard and the Alliance are obviously going to be the main focus in the games, but seeing that Mass Effect is getting SUCH amazing reviews and product sales, not to mention insane attention, I wouldn't put it out of idea that there could be an MMO, though typically MMO's from other genre's suck most of the time, I can see them possibly expanding the range.

Personally, I think the 2nd game will be all about the Migrant Fleet, seeing as the 2nd book, its noted the quarians are interested in finding the Reapers, to try and figure out a way to nab a few ships, or even find a way to control the Geth so they can go back to their original home worlds. Its obvious Shepard would be highly interested, but on the same page, I can't see how hanging with the quarians in deep space would have any connection to previous choices. They already said choices in the first game would affect the 2nd game, so I'm still running in circles about that. All I want is...

FemShep + Ashley.

:D
"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."

Canuckian

Quote from: Destiny Ascension on September 16, 2008, 12:56:53 PM
BOTH!

Were that only possible... ;)

I've been thinking of trying to get an ME game started here, but I dunno how that'd work out.

magnamos

Quote from: Canuckian on September 16, 2008, 12:56:32 PM
There is one vital question I have for both of you:

Ashley or Liara?

Liara!!!

Ashley is some racist Bitch. I took the first chance to let her racists ass blow up with the bomb to nuke the secret lab.

Talk to her. Every second sentence is like "There are Aliens on board. Aliens are dangerous, I don't want Aliens around"... really. If I have to missuse my position as a commander to keep one under control who would else take a gun and shoot everyone with no red blood on the whole freaking ship there is definetly something wrong!
The Navigator (forgot his name) is the same! I hope he meets some Krogans in a Dark Alley while rambbling on about his racists crap. The Normandy is a Human-Tourian-Ship! Alien HAVE to be on Board!

Destiny Ascension

I think it'd be cool, but finding a storyline that doesn't completely disreguard the actual story is REALLY hard since the first game left nearly no clues as to the intent of the 2nd game, and the 2nd book has hints, but can't be directly associated with the 2nd game. So its difficult to think, but I DO have to admit, role playing as an asari would be kinda fun.

And Ashley isn't racist shes...species...ist....That sounded better in my head. :(

magnamos

It doesn't matter what you call her mental sickness. She's not "compatbile" with the rest of my crew. Honestly determining:I would exchange her even for an Elcor if I could! (<- please note that this sentence become 40% more funnier if you read it with an emotionless voice)

ZK

From my understanding, you play as new characters and not Shepperd, but what you did in the first game does in fact alter the storyline of the second.

Basically how KoTOR I and II was, you didn't play as the same character, but what you did in the first affected the storyline in the second.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Canuckian

Yeah.  The only way I could think of an ME game would be to play around the plot of the first game.  Sorta fill-in-the-blanks type.

And you're so, so wrong.  Ashley, FTW!

Actually, I read that we'd be able to continue on with our original Shephard character and continue the story.

Destiny Ascension

WHAT!?

BETTER NOT BE!

I spend 30 hours playing the game OVER AND OVER to get the full Colossus Armor set for everyone. I damn well better get my FemShep back next time, or...I'll...quietly complain while I play the 2nd game. DAMN YOU BIOWARE FOR DOING IT RIGHT!

and EA for not completely messing it up...

Also, I didn't know you wouldn't be playing a new character, from what I understood, you'd be playing Shepard again(since Shepard does get mentioned a few times in the 2nd book, though only at the beginning) but maybe I misunderstood what has been released. All I can hope for now, is a Q2 or early Q3 release, though its already been said that Mass Effect will not be on PC until a while after the 360 version, so I guess I'll have to leave the internet for a while until it comes out. XD HOPEFULLY not an insane wait like the first one.

Canuckian

*quietly hugs his still-working 360*

ZK

I'm just going on by what I heard from my ex-manager at a press conference.  For example, EA wants Bioware to extend the original trilogy into a never-ending series... yes.

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Canuckian

I heard that as well.  Like, right after EA took over BioWare.  As long as they wrap up the original story in that first trilogy, they can make as many games as they'd like :)

Destiny Ascension

I wouldn't mind seeing it go past a trilogy, but not to the point that they would be grabbing story ideas out of the air, for the sake of keeping it going. Its just like MGS4. I loved it, I wish it would have been much much longer, and I wish it could keep going, but at some point you just have to let a title go down in history at its prime, and leave it be. If they made a MGS5, I'd probably not be happy, but thats not the point.

Then again, I guess problems requiring the assitance of the best Humanity has to offer, spread out across an entire galaxy, could be quite common. XD

THEM CRAZY HANAR!

Mass Effect 11: The Hanar Revolt
Staring: The asari child Shepard and Liara had in the 2nd Mass Effect Game!

ZK

Feh, I prefer Tali if I needed a female character. She was such a turn-on to me in so many ways. ^.^

Canuckian

Concerned response: That does not seem like a plausable game idea.

Canuckian

Quote from: ZK on September 16, 2008, 01:29:59 PM
Feh, I prefer Tali if I needed a female character. She was such a turn-on to me in so many ways. ^.^

Yeah, a lot of people were upset she wasn't romanceable.  I could handle my ManShep gettin' it on with Ash and Tali. I just didn't like Liara that much.

Destiny Ascension

Or better yet...we could ride the Elcor...TO WAR!

Codex says they can have machine guns like on the Mako on their back...ELCOR CAVALARY! Take that Bear Cavalry!

I think Tali is pretty sexy, but I really can't choose before I know what she looks like. From what I can tell, she looks as though she has somewhat smaller eyes than a typical human, but most people have an idea that the quarians look a lot like humans. I've even heard ideas that the quarians are actually ancestors of humanity, but just more(or previously, however you wanna look it at) advanced.

Canuckian

I think that's part of her charm, that people never actually see her.

Destiny Ascension

...and shes....

NINJA!
* Destiny Ascension sings the ninja song.

Seriously, shes skinny as heck, she could very well be ninja.

ZK

I don't care what she looks like, her personality, attitude and BRAIN is the biggest turn-on for me. ^.^

Canuckian

Quote from: ZK on September 16, 2008, 01:55:30 PM
I don't care what she looks like, her personality, attitude and BRAIN is the biggest turn-on for me. ^.^

This is true.  She's awesome.  Much better than Garrius.  But Ashley is still superior to all :)

ZK

I hate Ashley. But then again, I'm anti-human. Bring on the aliens! >.>

Canuckian

Quote from: ZK on September 16, 2008, 01:58:15 PM
I hate Ashley. But then again, I'm anti-human. Bring on the aliens! >.>

So I guess if that makes me ManShep, you'd be Tali and DA would be Liara? :D

ZK

I'd be underage alien jail-bait? Remember, Tali isn't recognized by her people as an adult yet.

Canuckian

Hmm.  But her actions show her as being very mature and competent and that goes a long way.

Destiny Ascension

Well techniqually, if you think ahead to the 2nd game timeline, Tali likely would have returned to the Migrant Fleet with the data you could get with the UNC: Geth Incursion mission(I think thats the name) and she'd finish her pilgrimage, making her an adult by quarian standards.

Techniqually, I think Liara is skirting the boundaries of jailbait, since shes barely considered an adult by asari standards. :P

Canuckian

Yeah, but she's 150.  That also counts for a lot when humans are involved :)

Destiny Ascension

Quote from: Canuckian on September 16, 2008, 02:08:24 PM
Yeah, but she's 150.  That also counts for a lot when humans are involved :)

106!!!

XD

Canuckian

Whoops, my mistake.  She looks older than that... :P

ZK

Canuckian

Handwave it away for a game here on E :)

I still think the only real way to have a game like that here would be to intertwine with the plot of the first game, adding little side missions in the Bouncy Buggy of Doom and the like :D

Destiny Ascension

Well, we could avoid the Reapers all together, and do something regarding Cerberus, they are pretty active in the 1st game, though kinda overshadowed by Saren and the Reapers, but they are HUGE in the 2nd book.

I really think a game would be interesting, specially several species. The mixed stigma, of required cooperation, but a huge distrust among species, and of course rumors and misinformation. I think it'd be cool, IMHO. :)

ZK

Interspecies humpfests. >.>

Canuckian

True, I forgot about Cerberus (which is stupid, since I'm reading the 2nd book now) :)  That would work for me.  What about you, ZedK?  :D

ZK

In honesty, I don't like playing established characters.

Canuckian

For the whole party or just you?  'Cuz ME is a whole universe of possibilities.

... and I just sound like a tagline from the box...  ::)

ZK

Both. Unless I was said writer for said establish character. NPCs in pencil and paper games are easier to do when custom or when they are vague in retrospect.

Canuckian

What do you mean, if you were the writer?  Technically, we're all the writers for our characters...

ZK

Meaning, of your own creation.

Destiny Ascension

I'm game...

Only thing is, I'm curious how the other species actually work...seeing as...well..we have no experience dealing with them in that manner...I can assume the asari work the same as human females, seeing as if you romance Liara, she says "That was great" afterwords, so...yeah. :D

Canuckian

Ahhhhhhhh.  Well, I'm flexable either way.  *does splits*  See?  :)

Does DA have any preference?

If we're gonna do our own party, do you two wanna both play Asari?  As DA said, we know how they work already.

Destiny Ascension

Well, we could easily come up with a non-canon story that fits in between the game and 2nd book. Plus considering, its never been detailed how many Spectres there are, or how many from which species, though its easy to assume a good portion would be turians, there'd definitely be some asari.

Not to mention mercenaries, privateers or a Normandy-esque combined crew.  ;D

ZK

Remember, while the plot does focus around so and so, the galaxy is HUEG (typo intended).

Canuckian

There's an idea, though I think I'm with ZK and doing a totally new story and party.  Perhaps a human soldier and a pair of asari find themselves hunting remnants of geth in the aftermath of Soverign's seige on the Citadel?

ZK

I don't want to play as an Aasari.

Canuckian

ZedK (sorry, I'm a Canuck through and through) has a good point.  I also like the earlier idea of dealing with Cerberus, or perhaps in the Terminus Systems altogether.

Oh?  Then what would you want to play?

ZK

If I played a ME game, I'd likely want to play as a Quarian.

Destiny Ascension

I dunno if I'd play asari either, maybe if it was plausable, but still iffy. Thing is, they seem to have different tendencies, asari seem more likely to be a diplomat than a soldier, and I'm a soldier to the core. But then again, I like the idea of melding. That'd be freakin' awesome, walk by pregnancy XD

ZK

Did you forget about the commando squad?

Canuckian

I'm easy :D  I think I'd go for a human male, myself.  Shocking, eh? :)  I think we can both guess what DA would like to play as...

Ack!  0 for 2! :P

Destiny Ascension

Heck naw, but I don't know anything about commando squads. When I play a role, I wanna know as much as possible. I have no idea on ranks, rank structure, tactical structure or combat formations or tactics. I know they are strongly biotics, and are generally small units. So I could assume they operate much like a special forces team, quick hit and run attacks, followed by a series of ambushes to demoralize and lower enemy strength and numbers. I'm kinda picky with details, but usually only with my own roles.

I could do commando easily I guess, never really crossed my mind honestly LOL!

I'm tired, bleh...
* Destiny Ascension grumbles.

Canuckian

Especially if she's cut off from the rest of her team, then you wouldn't have to really worry about such things.

Avi

For some reason, I liked Garrus the best out of the support characters.  His whole dilemma with doing what's right and doing what's legal is kind of an interesting one that I find myself dealing with now and then.  And besides, he and Ashley could really have an interesting dynamic going, since he can be a bit of a smart ass at times.
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Destiny Ascension

Thats an interesting way to look at it, definitely possible. Or a sole survivor area. PLUS, if we want, we can go Terminus Systems style, since it hasn't been developed at all, except for Omega in the 2nd book, we could easily fictionalize a lot of stuff. It also gives good credit to why a quarian, Alliance Military(Or just Human) and asari commando would come across each other.

ALSO! Yes I love Garrus, especially later in the game if your Paragon. He changes for the better, but I really hope he is in the 2nd game, at least a little bit, just to see how things are going if necessary. But hes cool, I really like him for Insanity difficulty, cause his tech and combat mix make him great for fighting geth, specially mixed with Liara's biotics which can disable or instantly kill harder enemies with shields and Immunity, plus Garrus can disable weapons and shields, but also has some combat efficency.

ZK

Quarians can be anywhere. ^.^ Either on Pilgrimage or never coming back from one.

Canuckian

So a human soldier, an asari commado, and a quarian are in the Terminus Systems to do what?  Research Cerberus activity?  Follow up a lead on geth developments?  Test a new Mako unit that doesn't bounce as much?  (complete with bumper sticker: If the Mako's a rockin'... don't worry, that's normal!)

ZK

The Quarian wouldn't initially be with the group. Those zany Quarians.

Revolverman

anyone know the PC specs needed to run it?

Canuckian

Quote from: ZK on September 16, 2008, 03:32:54 PM
The Quarian wouldn't initially be with the group. Those zany Quarians.

Always underfoot, they are.  Or underclaw.  Or underfoot-tread.  Or... :P

ZK

Tali had Geth prosthetic legs.

Destiny Ascension

Well if we wanna avoid the storyline all together, maybe we could base it off something not involving Cerberus(Since, techniqually, Cerberus isn't actively attacking alien races in the 2nd book, except the Migrant Fleet, so they are really only a human issue) maybe we could do something like...slavers? Mercenaries stole something very valuable to the Council before Soverigns attack, an Alliance team was sent, along with a commando squad, but in the aftermath of the attack the teams were kinda back-walled, and then a quarian comes along..to...help/get a copy of the data? :P

Just...throwing out ideas... XD

ZK

Or you go rescue the Quarian. ^.^

Revolverman

ZK

Minimum System Requirements for Mass Effect on the PC

Operating System:
Windows XP or Vista

Processor:
2.4+GHZ Intel or 2.0+GHZ AMD

Memory:
1 Gigabyte Ram (XP)
2 Gigabyte Ram (Vista)

Video Card:
NVIDIA GeForce 6 series(6800GT or better)
ATI 1300XT or better (X1550, X1600 Pro and HD2400 are below minimum system requirements)

Hard Drive Space:
12 Gigabytes

Sound Card:
DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card and drivers
----------

Recommended System Requirements for Mass Effect on the PC

Operating System:
Windows XP or Vista

Processor:
2.6+GHZ Intel or 2.4+GHZ AMD

Memory:
2 Gigabyte Ram

Video Card:
NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GTX or higher.
ATI X1800 XL series or higher

Hard Drive Space:
12 Gigabytes

Sound Card:
DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card and drivers – 5.1 sound card recommended

-----------
Additional Note from Derek French:

The Mass Effect Config program will automatically adjust your settings on first run, to attempt to give you an optimal play experience. As with all PC games, computer performance varies from system to system and adjustments can be made via the Config or through the in-game options to tailor your experience.

Destiny Ascension

Snap, she beat me to it! :D

I can run it at highest available settings, only a few spikes of lag in insane areas(Breeding Ground, and Presidium mainly) and otherwise, runs PERFECTLY!

Revolverman

... WOW my computer would MELT if I tried to play that

Revolverman

ZK

My computer can play Crysis on a high resolution and high graphics setting at a comfortable pace. ME is a walk in the park for my machine. ^.^

Yep, I'm a Quarian alright. >.>

Canuckian

Quote from: ZK on September 16, 2008, 03:37:06 PM
Or you go rescue the Quarian. ^.^

I'm up for some Rescue the Quarian :D  Kinda reminds me of Basilla Shan in KoToR 1 :D

What forum should we put this in?  Since the aliens are human-ish, do they count as exotic or no?

Revolverman

Quote from: ZK on September 16, 2008, 03:41:05 PM
My computer can play Crysis on a high resolution and high graphics setting at a comfortable pace. ME is a walk in the park for my machine. ^.^

Yep, I'm a Quarian alright. >.>

... WOW, is your computer from the future?

Canuckian

Quote from: Revolverman on September 16, 2008, 03:42:30 PM

... WOW, is your computer from the future?

No, she just walks in like her avatar and storerunners just shower her with computer bits :D

Revolverman

Damn, if I tried that... well lets say I would be showered with bits, but not computer bits

ZK

Every 5 or so years, I shell out 2-4K on PC goodies.

Destiny Ascension

I built my own PC, I can run Crysis just not at full texture detail or resolution.

^ Lie. I didn't BUILD my computer, technically, I only requested specific parts XD

Revolverman

Quote from: ZK on September 16, 2008, 03:48:30 PM
Every 5 or so years, I shell out 2-4K on PC goodies.

and me, still useing a 02 PC

ZK

I build my computer cause I am a Quarian. That is what we do. My case is stainless steel and a hybrid of water cooling and air cooling. :D

Revolverman

Quote from: ZK on September 16, 2008, 03:51:21 PM
I build my computer cause I am a Quarian. That is what we do. My case is stainless steel and a hybrid of water cooling and air cooling. :D

thanks, now I have to clean my pants :P

Canuckian

Down boy.  First you have to play the game :D

Inkidu

When I got the "Earth rules all ending." I was so stoked. I want to see how that carries over.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

ZK

From the Quarian concept art, Quarians look like space elves, basically.

Destiny Ascension

Quote from: Inkidu on September 16, 2008, 03:57:58 PM
When I got the "Earth rules all ending." I was so stoked. I want to see how that carries over.

Mm..the Renegade ending.

I love after that ending, when the ending song starts up and it shows your Shepard, with a big red planet in the background. I have that as my desktop background, its pretty rad. XD

Revolverman

Quote from: ZK on September 16, 2008, 04:00:17 PM
From the Quarian concept art, Quarians look like space elves, basically.

I assume they are the tech masters?

ZK

Canuckian

I think my favourite moment was watching Captain Anderson headbutt a Turian unconsious.  That was simply a Crowning Moment of Awesome :D

Destiny Ascension

Personally, I liked it when he knocked Ambassador Udina's lights out....backstabbing little ...grrr...

Inkidu

I like how you can pick a specialization after you start a new game. Vanguard with shotgun and assault riffle. Oh yeah.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Canuckian

Quote from: Destiny Ascension on September 16, 2008, 04:03:42 PM
Personally, I liked it when he knocked Ambassador Udina's lights out....backstabbing little ...grrr...
Udina deserved it, make no mistake.  But watching him take out that Turian was just made of pure WIN.

Revolverman

Destiny Ascension

woops...

Plus the music at that time, combined with the tensity from playing the whole game through, was just INSANE! :D

Canuckian

I thought that was way too cheesy.  Far too over-the-top compared to the rest of the game.

ZK

You shouldn't spoil the game ending, Revolverman hasn't even played the game.

Revolverman

the pains of only having systems pre 03 :P

Canuckian

Quote from: ZK on September 16, 2008, 04:09:35 PM
You shouldn't spoil the game ending, Revolverman hasn't even played the game.

True, true.  Check your PMs :)

Destiny Ascension

Woops, sorry, kinda...passed me there :P

But yeah...that...part I liked. It was NOT overacted! :P

The only overacted part was.....hmm....in comparison to some other sources, Mass Effect wasn't overacted at all.... :|

Revolverman

damn I wana play this game now, I loved KOTOR so much, and this sounds like a super ver of it without the lame star wars crap

Canuckian

Quote from: Destiny Ascension on September 16, 2008, 04:11:30 PM
Woops, sorry, kinda...passed me there :P

But yeah...that...part I liked. It was NOT overacted! :P

The only overacted part was.....hmm....in comparison to some other sources, Mass Effect wasn't overacted at all.... :|

*snicker*

Avi

Revolverman-  Yeah, it's still got the epic Star Wars-y feel to it, but without all the baggage that comes with it. 

Revolverman

Quote from: aviationrox on September 16, 2008, 04:15:04 PM
Revolverman-  Yeah, it's still got the epic Star Wars-y feel to it, but without all the baggage that comes with it. 

two thumbs up from me

Destiny Ascension

Theres a bit of Star Wars ish stuff in it, but I found most of it was simply similar to Star Wars, no real comparisons. Some stuff was definitely similar, but alot of Sci-Fi games/movies/shows are the same in context, just different names for the same stuff.

Canuckian

Yeah, this had a lot of shout-outs to most sci-fi shows and movies over the years.  I enjoyed those touches.

And yes.  Yes you must play this game now.

Inkidu

I like the voice acting it's so damn good.

Avi

As other people have alluded to, the last few hours, no matter what "ending" you get, is easily on par with some of the best narrative climaxes I've seen in any entertainment medium, video games or otherwise.  Somehow, this thing has franchise written all over it.  And the voice acting, like Inkidu said, is spot on.  Saren, in particular, is just AWESOME.  Best villain I've seen in years.

Canuckian

Personally, I got spoiled by the conversation system.  I'll never be able to go back to text-based entries ever again :)

Inkidu

I liked the system things weren't so cut-and-dry. You know when you say "Shut up" your character would say, "Here's another Earth saying: Go to hell." that was freaking awesome. I know where you're coming from Canuckian, I've not been able to play KotOR or Jade Empire. To much reading.

Canuckian

Even more than that, I've been watching preview vids for Fallout 3 (never played an FO game before) and I enjoyed it right up to the text-entry.  Then it came crashing down and hard :)

Inkidu

I know unless it's a Zelda or Mario game I don't want to read, It's V/O or a silent protagonist. Sigh.

Destiny Ascension

Quote from: Canuckian on September 16, 2008, 04:21:21 PM
Personally, I got spoiled by the conversation system.  I'll never be able to go back to text-based entries ever again :)

^ This!

;D

ZK

^.^ It's an awesome system. No more silent protagonist!

Revolverman

I cant wait untill you can talk for your player in video games

KG

Waitaminute, waitaminute.
They're going to make it a longer series?
Are you kidding? D: <
Learn a lesson from literature - the Wheel of Time series, for one.  Started as a trilogy, ended fairly excellently, was an awesome book - and then he wrote a dozen more.
Also known as Dragon Ball Syndrome by those not too ashamed to admit familiarity - taking eight shows to charge an attack does not a dramatic show make.
If something is set up for a certain length, there's probably a reason for it.  Let it die, and it will be remembered with live.  Drag it out and it's as sad as someone on life support.

Sorry.
/angrynerdrant. 

ZK

It's called "EA wants money".

They bought out Bioware and want Mass Effect to be a continuous series.

Why not just release the trilogy and then make an MMO? There.

Revolverman

Quote from: ZK on September 18, 2008, 12:12:30 AM
It's called "EA wants money".

They bought out Bioware and want Mass Effect to be a continuous series.

Why not just release the trilogy and then make an MMO? There.

thats exactly what they are doing to KOTOR

magnamos

Quote from: KG on September 17, 2008, 08:33:35 PM
Waitaminute, waitaminute.
They're going to make it a longer series?
Are you kidding? D: <
Learn a lesson from literature - the Wheel of Time series, for one.  Started as a trilogy, ended fairly excellently, was an awesome book - and then he wrote a dozen more.
Also known as Dragon Ball Syndrome by those not too ashamed to admit familiarity - taking eight shows to charge an attack does not a dramatic show make.
If something is set up for a certain length, there's probably a reason for it.  Let it die, and it will be remembered with live.  Drag it out and it's as sad as someone on life support.

Sorry.
/angrynerdrant. 

Besides there charging position usually looks ridicolous like it would suit other bodyfunctions more. Especially those which involve the disposal of digested nourishment. Nevermind.

Luckily not all followup of famous products are bad. As long as you don't overdo it like the Tomb Raider Series there can something good. I'm actually looking forward to Mass Effect 2.

Destiny Ascension

EA's also good at the "out before the game is finished" thing thats going around. But Mass Effect is still good, but it does have bugs. Like, especially, with the graphics. Where most things look amazing, most of the clothes and several textures are pretty bad looking in comparison to everything else. But thats not an issue.

Mass Effect 2-3 will be great, its just something you can tell. If you make a great impression with the first game, things will only get better, seeing as they shouldn't need time to render and develope most of the character models(seeing as I don't see the turians, salarians and asari changing much over the time the games take place) and enviroment models will be notably easier to work on, since they have a lot of basic stuff, and just need to add whats necessary. The only daunting part, it would seem, is developing and selling an equal or better story from the first game, which might actually be difficult. The first storyline from Game 1 was amazing. Everything fit perfectly with each clue given, for the most part, and everything ran smooth, so as long as you paid medium attention to what was said, you could learn everything necessary.

The 2nd game will really have to be extrodonary, since Mass Effect definitely won't win the great looking game catagory(I believe that does, and likely will for a while, belong to Crysis, and the sequals) and they did say that Mass Effect "redefined the character and story aspect of video gaming", so Mass Effect 2 will have to really usher out something amazing.

Not only that, but going to an MMO would be, in my mind, a bad move. Most MMO's are stained, not by the game, but by the community. And if the games are any kind of good, they'd be pay to play, which I don't, and likely won't, have the budget to fork out(Though, Mass Effect has a likely large enough fan base to keep it cheap) but like usual, EA would charge more than necessary, for a game thats not finished, and I can't see it being good. I would definitely welcome an MMO, or at least an online aspect. Something along the lines of a TDM, DM, CTF and Co-op element would be a HUGE step in the right direction(Including the create a character aspect, but widened to cover other species.) and could easily thrust Mass Effect beyond just great story telling and characters, gameplay and graphics, and maybe put it as the best RPG-Shooter made.(I'd say it already holds that title, cause I can't think of any better games that fit the RPG-Shooter description.)

magnamos

Having an Online Mode for Mass Effect that's basicly a combination of Halo and Diablo would indeed be full of Win. Sounds really good to me. Hopefully someone who has something to say regarding the development of Mass Effect 2 has the same Idea. It would be a real addition.

There is only the danger that bringing it down to the more shooter aspects for Multiplayer ruins your fun in Singleplayer, making it only a better Doom 2. I hope they find a way to keep the balance if there ever should be a Multiplayer mode. I already see it getting the Size of a Tribes 2. You got the Mako and all and it would be great to have it even enhanced, more vehicles. I remember many burned out Vehicles that were no Makos or apperantly different Versions of the Mako along the rode in the "Driving-Levels" of Mass Effect. Give them different capabilities, make them Multiplayer and go :)

There would be a new Multiplayeroption. Two or more teams race in there Makos (which are enhanced of course to give the Player a more Race-Car like feeling) to the last Shuttle on the whole Planet, followed by an extremly ugly and hughe Threshwormthingie. They can of course sabotage each other with the Mako's cannon. Besides King of the Hill Gamemode would have a whole different Meaning with the Mako on the Map :D

Avi

Stupid question alert... what's the point of replaying the game with a character?  You start out with all your equpiment from when you beat it the first time, so won't that make the whole game ridiculously easy?

Inkidu

Quote from: aviationrox on September 18, 2008, 06:34:00 PM
Stupid question alert... what's the point of replaying the game with a character?  You start out with all your equpiment from when you beat it the first time, so won't that make the whole game ridiculously easy?
I think it's for harder difficulties. I've never actually tried it on anything but normal.

Avi

So, they just up the difficulty?  There are no special items or anything that you can access on your second time through? 

Inkidu

Quote from: aviationrox on September 18, 2008, 06:53:27 PM
So, they just up the difficulty?  There are no special items or anything that you can access on your second time through? 
Well you have to up the difficulty. I don't know if you start with all your money you might be able to buy the specter gear. Kickass by the way.

Avi

Ohhhh, I see.  Well, that's something I may do, then.  Lol.

Canuckian

That's the idea.  It also lets you level-grind your character up to unimaginable character levels :)

Avi

Hehe, cool.  So you replay basically to get better equipment on a higher difficulty to get them to some ridiculously high experience level? Lol.  Sounds like a plan.

Inkidu

Yeah there's like a power player achievement. You get if for leveling up to certain high points. Oh and the extended service achievement.

Avi

Ah, yeah, forgot about those.  Don't really use Gamer points though. Lol

Inkidu

I still like doing it. I don't even have Xbox Live. :D

KG

But you still get the points if you eventually sign up, Inki.

And the whole replaying thing can be a new game+ thing, too - things you couldn't do with your characters before, you can do relatively easily now.
In some games, you can't see everything in one playthrough, it's impossible - replaying lets you see lots more.
Mass Effect has a more limited version - you can unlock new abilities for your character and improve their versatility, based on achievements, and your characters may have conversation options that you were unable to use before you leveled up.
In addition, I might be wrong, but every character that joins your party joins with skills reset.  Sheppard aside, you can respec any character with as many points as they have.
Replaying ME is awesome. :3  Plus, only way to unlock higher difficulty levels.  To prove you're the hardest of core. >: D

Sabby

Awkward elevator rides... always entertaining.

Wrex "So Tali, who would win in a fight? You or Shepherd?"

Tali "Do ALL Krogans compare one another like that? Even friends?"

Wrex "Yeah"

Tali "..."

Inkidu

The elevator ride down to the Normandy's cargo hold is entirely too long.

Destiny Ascension

Quote from: aviationrox on September 18, 2008, 06:53:27 PM

I've done Easy- Insane difficulties(I was going for that cool avatar of N7 that yo get for completing the game on Insanity...apparently its just for the 360 *cry*).

The difference between difficulties is insanely obvious. One, you and your sheilds take more damage as you go. Secondly, your weapon does less damage or your enemy has better shields and defenses. And most obvious, in harder difficulties, enemies move around more like a tactical group. They move in groups from cover to cover to keep you from pinning a single target. They also try to surround you, and more notable still, they use abilities. Particularly Immunity, which gives them INSANE protection from damage(Took me 10 minutes to take down the 2 Krogans in the Breeding Facility tunnel just after the bomb was set up -_-).

Also, they'd never need to dumb it down for Shooter online. You could still keep the same level up and upgrading element, but just apply it to the online element. Mass Effects shooting and combat system is good enough, they'd never need to change anything to make it a great online shooter, IMHO.

Favorite Line: Tali: So Liara, all this exploration of lost Prothean technology is just like a regular adventure for you huh.

Liara: Our travels differ slightly from my regular adventures. I'd like to spend more time exploring, and fewer explosions.

Liara: Yeah...every piece of technology I was going to take back to the fleet, has subsequently tried to kill me.

ALSO! I think the elevator rides are fine, considering there are next to no loading screens in games, the elevator rides, especially on the Citadel, are awesome. :D

Avi

Ah, okay.  Makes sense to try it on higher difficulties, then.  And by the way, since we're discussing dialogue...

Ashley, while on the snow planet (Noveria, me thinks): ... Nobody lick any poles.

Destiny Ascension

Liara on Virmire(After meeting with the STG): I can't figure out which is worse, the geth, or all this sand in my...uh..nevermind.

:P

magnamos

My Favourite is Joker after you barely escaped the exploding mine.

Joker:"Captain, that was a close call. The Normandy wasn't created to fly into Lava, our Sensorarray could melt..."

(Please note that this was translated from the german version and the original voiceact may differ)

Inkidu

No but I think Sensory array is two words.

You missed out on Seth Green as Joker. That was awesome.

My favorite line is pretty much anything Wrex says.

Sabby

"Pfft... size isn't everything"

"Why so touchy Joker?"

"Just saying! It needs firepower too"

Inkidu

Quote from: Sabbat on September 19, 2008, 07:52:31 AM
"Pfft... size isn't everything"

"Why so touchy Joker?"

"Just saying! It needs firepower too"
XD I love that line.

You remember to zip up your flight suit after leaving the bathroom. That's good. I just jumped up halfway across the galaxy and landed up on a point the size of a pinhead. That's amazing.

magnamos

Now I feel fucked for having ther german version of the game. That wasn't as half as funny in the german version... :-\

Inkidu

Who the heck did they get to do Captain Anderson in the German version. Anyone but David Kieth seems sacrilegious.

magnamos

I'm not exactly sure but at some points he screwed up the voiceacting according to the mimic. The one time he tries to justify your actions in front of the human ambassador. The captain looks and acts self-confident and sure about your actions but he talks like a scared child in that scene.

Avi

Once again, on Noveria:

Mira: Online. How can I help you?
Commander Shepard: Activate the neutron purge.
Mira: I'm sorry, but I can't do that without proper code authorization.
Commander Shepard: Uh, sic semper tyrana-- *cough*
Mira: That is not the correct code, please report to security for arrest and interrogation.

I couldn't stop laughing. XD

At some point between missions... can't remember when.

Joker: I thought I was going to get a chance to put the Normandy through her paces.
Commander Shepard: Who knows Joker, maybe we'll get to play hide and seek with Sovereign.
Joker: You know it doesn't sound that much fun when you're saying it.

Sabby

I kept expecting Anderson to say something along the lines of "Now ya feelin' me mah niggas?"

Inkidu

Quote from: Sabbat on September 19, 2008, 08:34:54 AM
I kept expecting Anderson to say something along the lines of "Now ya feelin' me mah niggas?"

Sabby

He plays Julias from Saints Row :P he said that a lot

Canuckian

The elevator rides on the 360 version should be getting shorter as the fall update will allow people to copy whole games to their 360s HD.  You still need the game disc in the machine to play it, but all the loading and seeking is done on the HD.

And there are too many great lines to pick just one as "the best" but it's a universal truth: everything Wrex says, ever, is made of pure win.

magnamos

Quote from: aviationrox on September 19, 2008, 08:32:05 AM
Once again, on Noveria:

Mira: Online. How can I help you?
Commander Shepard: Activate the neutron purge.
Mira: I'm sorry, but I can't do that without proper code authorization.
Commander Shepard: Uh, sic semper tyrana-- *cough*
Mira: That is not the correct code, please report to security for arrest and interrogation.

[...]

More holographic Fun on Ferox (I think it was Ferox). The Krogan is going ballistic on the holoemitter and doesn't notice you're actually right behind him. Suddendly the Hologramm tells him that he should step aside because others want to use the Terminal too. His expression and the way he turn around is like "lol wut !?! °_°"
I laughed really hard there.

Inkidu

Quote from: magnamos on September 19, 2008, 06:17:41 PM
More holographic Fun on Ferox (I think it was Ferox). The Krogan is going ballistic on the holoemitter and doesn't notice you're actually right behind him. Suddendly the Hologramm tells him that he should step aside because others want to use the Terminal too. His expression and the way he turn around is like "lol wut !?! °_°"
I laughed really hard there.
I remember that! I actually got up and relieved myself because I was literally going to piss my pants from laughter.

Avi

In some random elevator:

Kaidan: So, Garrus, any regrets about leaving C-Sec?
Garrus:  Chasing a rogue Spectre across the galaxy, with no regulations to get in the way?  Yeah.  I think that beats C-Sec.
Kaidan: Well, we don't lack for excitement, that's for sure.

Somehow, that summed up my whole perspective on the game.  Couldn't help but grin.

Inkidu

I remember the Master Specter level assault rifle. Thing fired for about a quarter of minute and the accuracy bar was full. They hit right on top of each other basically.

Destiny Ascension

I love the Colossus X Human Heavy Armor, that stuff is just plain killer. That armor should have a mounted gun on it, its so awesome...

...or at least a place to keep gatorade. :(

Seriously, the Krogan Heavy? 79 Damage protection...wao.

Yet somehow, Wrex died a lot... :\

My team= My femShepard - Soldier
Tali - Tech
Liara- Sexual Distraction and Biotic

Inkidu

I found this uber shield generator mod. It gave me like plus 200 shields.

Destiny Ascension

Oooh, tip if you haven't done Insane yet...forget the shield generators...focus on damage resistance and health recovery. Regardless of how much Shield you have, it goes away REALLY quick, plus the enemies use tech attacks like crazy.

The health recovery is ESSENTIAL cause you'll run out of Medi-Gel really quick in some areas. :P

Canuckian

Bah, Liara Schmeara.  Ashely, FTW!

Destiny Ascension

You'll change your mind on Insanity. Basic rifles do nothing, but biotics are insanely useful. A quick lift and throw, you can punt the hardest enemies out of combat. Especially on harder difficulties, when they all use Immunity, and it takes 10 minutes to take down 3 Krogans... X_X

Inkidu

Sabby

I was disappointed with Wrex... Geth and Krogan come charging at you and beat you up, but Wrex just stands there and shoots.

Inkidu

Quote from: Sabbat on September 21, 2008, 12:31:26 AM
I was disappointed with Wrex... Geth and Krogan come charging at you and beat you up, but Wrex just stands there and shoots.
Then take control of his powers.

Destiny Ascension

I had my team set to auto-use attacks and skills, so I could focus on pwnin' fools and blowing things up in a fashionable manner(is there any other way?!)

One quirky thing I LOVED, is when you access the team command HUD at the perfect time, and focus on Liara right when shes pulling out her Sniper Rifle, it looks like shes sqeezing her boobs :P

You have to stand directly, perfectly to her left and right before she pulls it off her back and extends her SR, it looks like her hand is cupping her boob :P

Same idea, when a missile or blast of Carnage flies by, like a few inches from your face in the HUD screen, when everything is frozen, it looks kinda like in the movies when everything stops cause someone nearly got hit by something or..you know..Matrix style :P

Canuckian

I played as an Infiltrator, so my ManShep was utterly insane with his sniper rifle by the end of the game.  If that failed, the good 'ol pistol became my best friend :D

Though I'm told the  Soldier's assault rifle at higher levels is something to be seen and feared.

Inkidu

I did infiltrator but freak-Sarren was too fast for it to be really effective, so out came the Master specter pistol and I capped his ass.

magnamos

Anybody else tried to use Highexplosive X in a Pistol with two Tenderizer X? You got like 3 shots if you're handy with pistols. Else you will overheat after 1 or 2. The damage you deal is insane though.

Sabby

I have it on ALL weapons. two guys with shotguns and me with a rifle all with HE rounds equals a lot of flying bodies

magnamos

Try it with a Sniper Rifle. It's 100% Win. Nothing survived a shot yet. Except a Geth Battlewalker. Seems to be a waste though. The enemy can't be more than dead :D

Sabby

I do have that :) I just don't use it for exactly that reason.

magnamos

I agree, it's boring. It is fun though if you see an angry Krogan turning into a swarm of fireflys while he comes charging towards you. It gives the killing a romantic aspect. Now that's twisted :D

No really. Every place in the galaxy is romantic when Liara or another random Asari is around :3

Canuckian

Quote from: magnamos on September 29, 2008, 03:27:20 AMThe enemy can't be more than dead :D
I disagree.  There's dead, there'd dead, and then there's dead.  I choose the last one :)

magnamos

Well I'm a pacifist. If it stops moving it's fine for me. Sometimes I let them willingly escape. In the last level, when you walk the Citadel wall you can push the Geth into space. They never come down again. They just hover out of sight. It looks funny and gives you the good feeling you took your share in killing the Reaper. You threw Geth at him, what can be more worse?

Sabby

magnamos

Yeah, it works. It's all in your mind you know. You have to be a biotics specialist to throw people, lift them up and swirl them around. Once you figured out how to do the fun never stops. You can drag people from there cover, push them into hazzardous constructions or just teleport every molecule to another plane of existance.

Avi

I've never really liked being the squad "magic-user" myself.  I prefer to just go all out on weapons and let the AI deal with using the support powers.  Heavy armor, master spectre assault rifle, and a decent sniper rifle.  That's all I need to fry the geth.  Though I do admit, it is rather amusing to watch a krogan merc go pinwheeling through the air after he got punted by Wrex or Liara.  It looks like a mid-air ballet!

My current squad:
ManShep: Soldier, specializing in Assault rifles and Sniper Rifles.
Wrex: Combat/Biotic, and comic relief.
Garrus: Combat/Tech.  He just pwns.  Hands down.  He and Wrex make a good team. 

Past squad:
ManShep, Ashley, and Liara

Possible future squad: Kaidan and Tali.

Inkidu

Don't expect a lot of fire support from Tali and and Kaiden. My last game was ManShep sodier, Tali Garrus.

Destiny Ascension

My current game is heavy biotic with tali, so its my FemShepard as Adept, and Liara with Tali.

Canuckian

Biotics are nifty, but nothing really beats Overload with Hellfire ammo :D

Destiny Ascension

I beg to differ....biotics are the best. There is nothing nearly as awesome, as lifting a Krogan battlemaster clear up into space, then throwing him beyond the eyes range.

Not to mention creating a singularity and watching everyone float around, colliding with eachother, boxes, not to mention the hot ammunition your team will be spewing at them. :D

Revolverman

I want this game so bad

magnamos

Quote from: Destiny Ascension on October 01, 2008, 11:49:11 PM
I beg to differ....biotics are the best. There is nothing nearly as awesome, as lifting a Krogan battlemaster clear up into space, then throwing him beyond the eyes range.

Not to mention creating a singularity and watching everyone float around, colliding with eachother, boxes, not to mention the hot ammunition your team will be spewing at them. :D

Sooooooooo true!

There is nothing better than having youself blowing the enemy's cover by lifting them up with a well placed singularity and watch as Garrus and Wrex do some shooting practice with Explosiveround-Sniperrifles.

A true wave of devestation is Tali, Wrex and yourself as Bioticuser. Unfortunately the AI often leads to double uses on the same enemy and therefore the combat length is limited. If someone is willing to turn Mass Effect into a Tacticsgame by turning off the AI use of power and paint the targets yourself.

Canuckian

Quote from: Destiny Ascension on October 01, 2008, 11:49:11 PMNot to mention creating a singularity and watching everyone float around, colliding with eachother, boxes, not to mention the hot ammunition your team will be spewing at them. :D

Sigularity would be awesome if Mass Effect used Euphoria for the NPCs reactions, eh?  :)

magnamos

Euphoria is the thing they used in The Force Unleashed? I think that would be a little to overpowered. They could easily hold on to anything since the setting in Mass Effect are mostly in tight spaces (If you're driving the Mako there is no use for Biotics ;) ). The gravitationfields are also pretty weak compared to Force Pull-Stardestroyer. It would render Biotics useless but hey, it would still be fun to see Rachni use there tentacles to flail at random things in there vicinity to not get carried away. Just imagine a rational thinking Geth-Battlewalker starts to fidget while he hovers away and a squad of Geth Soldiers tries to keep him at the ground. It would look like a hughe Geth Baloon Parade xD

Destiny Ascension

You can buy a 360 if you want, and get it that wai if your PC isn't up to date.

:)

Revolverman

the dollar dollar stops me :P

Destiny Ascension

True.

If you really wanna play it, I'd suggest building your own PC. If you live in even a moderate sized town, or with a city near by, just find a local PC building store, and talk to them about it. I built mine, which runs Crysis and Mass Effect, Mass Effect at hightest settings with almost no lag at all, for only 500 bucks.

That sounds like a lot, but there are PC's out there who do the same for over 1 grand, so take that as you will. :P

Revolverman

hmm, I like the sounds of that, I know exactly were some PC builders are :D

Destiny Ascension

There ya go!

Right now I'm in that phase where, I've done everything on Mass Effect, but I can't get bored of it, its slightly disturbing. But also, I'm kinda in between that point before the next book and game, so yeah, I'm going nuts.

I heard the 2nd game will be mid 09, cause they already had most of the textures and coding done for the basis of the species, and that took up most of the work. But I wouldn't count on seeing it until about late 09, possibly not till 2010, but you never know.

:o

Revolverman

hope its not like KOTOR 2

Canuckian

Let's hope they fix the texture pop and those sloooooooooooooooooooooow-assed elevators.  Those were almost game-breaking for me.

Of course, given the Xbox 360's update, where you can copy games to your consoles HD, that should help with the loading times.  Should.  Hope.  Pray.

Sabby

I'd like to see the combat worked on a little as well. Its good, but theres definitely room for improvement.

Destiny Ascension

I loved the elevators...they were the BEST! :D

Random little news annoucements or conversations, plus gave me time to get some soda or something...

Also, the combat is flunky, but they did leave room for massive improvement, as everything is. But you do have to remember, it is a mix between an RPG and Shooter, so you have to take what you can get. They could have definitely made it worse, I'm just thankful they kept the bugs to a MINIMUM! :P

Canuckian

The elevators were just too long, amusing or no.  Combat could use some help if only with the team AIs, they need work.

magnamos

Fallout 3 will be out this or next month so it will pass the time until Mass Effect 2 arrives. I'm right now PC only but actually there are a few games that make want to get an XBox. I got no TV so it would be not only the 400 Bucks for the XBox but another 1000 Bucks for a decent TV (Yeah, I know but I want quality >_>)

Canuckian

As I said earlier in the thread, after playing ME and looking at Fallout 3, I can't stand the text-based entry for conversation.  That's ruined for me, now :)

Sabby

Oh god, seconded >__< loved the speech system in ME... such a simple little tweak made it so awesome.

Destiny Ascension

Meh, I'd like to see voice communication in Mass Effect 2...like saying something in a microphone and the characters respond...

I really wanna ask Ashley if she spits or swallows...like...REALLY...bad XD

OK not really bad, but that'd be funny as hell.

Canuckian

Quote from: Destiny Ascension on October 04, 2008, 12:25:18 AMI really wanna ask Ashley if she spits or swallows...like...REALLY...bad XD

OK not really bad, but that'd be funny as hell.

Noooooooooo... her answer would be funny as hell :D  Ashely FTW!

Avi

It also would be fun to get into banter with Wrex.  I doubt the technology has advanced that far though.  I hope, at least, that they include the ability to interrupt NPCs in conversation that they cut from the first game.

Destiny Ascension

Tom Clancy's EndWar has a system where you order things via the mic, and same with World in Conflict Soviet Assault, which is going to Consoles I think next year, you can order units and give orders with the mic...

Same deal here. Have them respond to various questions and...being Mass Effect...some dirty ones too ^_^

magnamos

I just hope that it's more accurate than the typical voice control things for windows. I can also see me screaming "CHARGE" and my men scream "RETREAT!!!" and flee.... ::)

Revolverman

Quote from: magnamos on October 06, 2008, 03:42:22 AM
I just hope that it's more accurate than the typical voice control things for windows. I can also see me screaming "CHARGE" and my men scream "RETREAT!!!" and flee.... ::)

well then, you have the ability to call them pussies as they run

Destiny Ascension

I really want to see how they will add the decisions of the first game into the 2nd game. I can't imagine anything huge like completely separate games, but I can see some differences in how people talk to you.

I also hope there is no voice command system, since my PC mic doesn't work, and I don't own a 360...

MASS EFFECT ON PS3!? nupe... XD

Sabby

Quote from: Destiny Ascension on October 13, 2008, 11:29:33 PMMASS EFFECT ON PS3!? nupe... XD

Yeah, all us Xbox owners are total crusader level fanboys ::) we have to protect what exclusive franchises we can.

Haha, in all honesty, I wouldn't care if it got ported to the PS3. As long as I get ME2 on 360, I'm happy. And if Captain Anderson returns, I want him to lay off the coffee and settle down with the dialogue and I SWEAR TO GOD, start dropping some N-Bombs...

Inkidu

Quote from: Sabbat on October 14, 2008, 12:02:12 AM
Yeah, all us Xbox owners are total crusader level fanboys ::) we have to protect what exclusive franchises we can.

Haha, in all honesty, I wouldn't care if it got ported to the PS3. As long as I get ME2 on 360, I'm happy. And if Captain Anderson returns, I want him to lay off the coffee and settle down with the dialogue and I SWEAR TO GOD, start dropping some N-Bombs...
Don't mess with David Kieth man. Anyway, Sony's losing it. I heard Final Fantasy XIII is coming out for 360. Sony you dropped the ball man. You made me an Xbox fan and I hated Xbox.

ME 2 *Wonders in amazement* I want more aliens and classes. Which invariably leads to more alien sex, as Captain Kirk demonstrates.