The Avatar Above Me--part 2

Started by Riastradh, October 16, 2010, 05:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegionary

is wearing a relly tight corset!

Oniya

Should really relax his grip.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

TheLegionary

is the most charming spider woman I have ever met.

Underneath

Makes me want to work out some more.  A LOT more.

Xiphon III

Has fallen, and she can't get up. LIFEALERT!

Endorphin

Has dropped a vertical line of pixels and needs to be sent in for service.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Autumn52

Needs his boxers inspected, I volunteer.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Autumn52

Needs to have me inspect those tattoos a little closer like with my tongue
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Apraxia

Is a study in scarlet. Lookin' fly!

Oniya

Could probably cut glass with those things. ;)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Endorphin

Is a symphony of swirling colour, hanging from a fishnet.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Xiphon III

Is just a few inches away from violating public decency law.

Apraxia

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Apraxia

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

LunarSage

The avatar above me makes me want to topple a corrupt government...

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Xiphon III

Should really show some face....

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Xiphon III

auroraChloe

has a magik stick      ? 

a/a 8/21/17

Xiphon III