Not Your Normal Harem Show - Game has STARTED, Applications are still OPEN.

Started by Top Cat, June 25, 2014, 10:22:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Moon Hound Hati

Might have some interest playing a male role. Perhaps a chef.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Top Cat

Certainly! Did you want to be one of the team cooks, or the head cook?
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Top Cat

An excellent AMV... but please go put it in the OOC Thread. Now that it exists, y'know. =^_^=

Oh, and the Character Index page is open, too. Drop a copy of your approved ladies' character sheets in there, please.

I suppose the approved men can go over there, too... =>_>=
O/O / Story Seeds

Garuss Vakarian

Character name: Anastasia Levi
Nickname (if any): Anna Or Andy

Race: Lamia

Gender: Female (Can change her gender at will. Into a man, or a futa, or back into a women.)

Job/Role: Gardener

Sexual Orientation: "What? I have to chose? Is all genders an option?"
Sexual Experience: " He he he...... Wouldn't you like to know?
Sexual Preferences: "Oh, well. I like to be on top. Nothing pleases me more then the cute faces boys make. >_< " Tail sex, fellatio, oral receiving and giving, Throat penetration, Hand jobs, Breast play, teasing, Teasing, TEASING!  :-[
Sexual "Offs": Everything in my off's

Basic personality: Outwardly she is very sweet, and caring. And, can at times be quite easily bored. She loves flowers, and gardening. Calling all she grows her 'babies.' Although she may seem the sweet, innocent and caring mother figure at times. She has a darker side. She is yes dominant, and may seem obsessive. But these are only a few skeletons in her closet.

A description of your character: Anastasia is not your normal women. Not only is she beautiful, and an accomplished mage. But, she is also a Lamia. From a long line of accomplished mages. Her line specializing in transconfiguration. Essentially the knowledge of an object or a persons properties, and the transformation of them. More advanced mages, can use this to completely change their bodies to their own design. But must eventually revert to their normal forms, before to long. She her self has mastered it, but over a long time of barely dabbling. Her true hobby, is gardening. Taking care of plant's and flowers. But, this doesn't stop her from being well, a Lamia. She still craves sex. To a large margin. After all, sex for a Lamia is a fast way of regaining mana. As well, mens semen being a great provider of nutrients and sustenance. And, even seek's a mate of her own. As hard as it has been for her. Never finding quite the right mix of man and prey.

Most her life has been spent to her self. Not much of a people person. Although she is quite nice. And may seem at times the social butterfly. She can quite easily be bored of you, or think ill will. Think your out to get her. Or merely pretending to be her friend. She always preferred the out door's. Which is why, her dream job was working for the *heir* and his family. She was allowed to tend to the gardens in any way she deemed necessary. And, was allowed her own little out door abode.

Her truest form: 41

Womenly form: 41

Her youthful self: 18 (Her as a young girl.)

Girl: 18

Her male forms:

Manly: 21

Boy: 18

Top Cat

Approved, Garuss, but I'd like to suggest one editorial critique. You use periods frequently when commas are the more appropriate tool. Work on that a bit, please. =^_^=
O/O / Story Seeds

Stella Maris

And so... Top Cat has successfully dragged me into another of his madcap adventures.  :P

Character name: Lady Thea 

Nickname (if any): Thea

Race: Unicorn Kin (unaware; thinks she's full human)

Job/Role
: Betrothed

Sexual Orientation: Straight (probably)
Sexual Experience: Pure as the Driven Snow
Sexual Preferences: *blush*
Sexual "Offs": Anything filthy (scat, etc) or too public

Basic personality: Lady Thea was raised from birth to be the blushing virgin bride to somebody, and she believes that Heir is that somebody.

A description of your character: Thea is shy, sensitive, caring and has only one purpose in life - to be married. And her target is the Heir. She's a little bit spoiled, and slightly useless most of the time, having been raised like a hothouse flower. Who knows what kind of blossom she'll turn into once she's given the chance to bloom? She's a willowy and not particularly strong girl with a soft voice and long flowing white hair that sometimes looks a bit platinum blonde and sometimes a little bit lavender. Her eyes are a striking shade of violet, and sometimes it seems as if they stop reflecting the world around her but become windows to another world entirely, but that rarely seems to last.
“Thou shalt not use poetry, art or music to get into girls' pants - use it to get into their heads.”
How to Make a Star Shine my O/os

Top Cat

Approved, Strange Lady I Don't Know.  :o

(Spoiler: Stella Maris is my RL fiancee, sitting 5 feet away from me)
O/O / Story Seeds

AndyZ

This seems like fun but I have no idea what to play.  I'll keep watching.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

LeSane

I'm making the profile of the Butler as we speak.  I'll have it done by tomorrow.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Top Cat

Quote from: Scarification on June 26, 2014, 11:29:16 PM
I'm making the profile of the Butler as we speak.  I'll have it done by tomorrow.
Now that you've posted here, I'm fine with reserving the Butler position for you. =^_^=
O/O / Story Seeds

nailcrosser

Man, I loved watching Tenchi as a kid. I might have to try my hand at this, I'll make the rival when I have the time.

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: Top Cat on June 26, 2014, 08:36:59 PM
Certainly! Did you want to be one of the team cooks, or the head cook?

Likely a head cook. Was thinking of making him some sort of demon, just so I can have him say that he's literally from hell's kitchen as a joke. :P
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Deathnote

Honestly, I'm not all that into Harem series.  The Love Dodecahedron's where it's at!  Honestly, that seems to be more the direction this game's heading at.

Anyways, I noticed that you were looking for an antaganistic rival.  Would it be okay if I made a friendly rival instead?  Maybe overlapped with the bodyguard position?

Hmm... suddenly thinking up a competent bromantic foil type character... >_>

Top Cat

Quote from: Deathnote on June 27, 2014, 01:21:21 AM
Honestly, I'm not all that into Harem series.  The Love Dodecahedron's where it's at!  Honestly, that seems to be more the direction this game's heading at.

Anyways, I noticed that you were looking for an antaganistic rival.  Would it be okay if I made a friendly rival instead?  Maybe overlapped with the bodyguard position?

Hmm... suddenly thinking up a competent bromantic foil type character... >_>
No objection there at all.  ^-^

Edit: As long as you and Nailcrosser aren't overlapping the same general "rival" meme, I'm fine with that, but I only really want one "rival" male.
O/O / Story Seeds

Sarah Morgan

Count me in for this one too.  I'm thinking I'll probably play a newly hired maid, just because when that's an option, I tend to go with it for sake of ease, having the character be just as new to the RP environmental setting as the player.  I don't know if that says I lack in creativity, but it's worked so far for me, and I haven't had any complaints as of yet.  :)  I'm thinking I'll play one of the maids who works mainly in the kitchen, since we don't have any yet, though I suppose she could be sent on other errands too if needed.

Top Cat

Another maiden for my harem! My Leo-Ego is running wild! Raawr!  XD
O/O / Story Seeds

Moon Hound Hati

Character name: Nero
Nickname (if any): Demon Chef

Race: Demon

Job/Role: Head Chef

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Sexual Experience: Having worked and trained in Hell's Kitchen, he's familiar with dishing out a little "punishment" when female coworkers screw up, applying light bondage, teasing, pleasure denial, and spanking whenever "needed." He's also experienced using toys, using random kitchen utensils as toys, and anal training. Playing with food is also something he likes to do on occasion, licking or eating it off the body off his partner or having her lick or eat it off him.
Sexual Preferences: Oral, anal, vaginal, breastplay, licking/eating food off his partner's body or vice versa, sex in the shower or bathtub, women dressed in thigh high (black) stockings, women squirting, light bondage, using toys, and many, many more things...
Sexual "Offs": Anything extreme.

Basic personality: Nero's personality is as fiery and passionate as the flames coming out of the flames coming out of the kitchen stove when turned on full force. He's passionate about his cooking and strives to push the boundaries and aim for perfection. While serious in the kitchen, ruling it almost with an iron fist, he is quite flirty and playful otherwise, loving to tease his female co-workers in particular.

A description of your character: Ever heard of Hell's Kitchen? Yeah, it's real, and it trains hell's finest cooks. Nero comes from a long line of demon warriors, but rather then continue the ancient lineage, this young demon defied the wishes of his elders and become an apprentice cook in Hell's Kitchen instead. Though disowned, he couldn't have been happier with his decision, as cooking was where his true passion lies. After completing his training, he ventured up into the human world, where he quickly gained renown for his cooking and interesting new recipes. After a few years he was approached by rich man who wanted to hire him as head cook, presenting a paycheck that was hard to turn down. He's worked at the mansion for two years now.

Zeth

Character name: Yumi
Nickname (if any): Fifi

Race: Human

Job/Role: Second Chef

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Sexual Experience: Yumi has little practical experience but has read a freakishly large amount of hentai and heard stories from other staff members to make her more worldly.
Sexual Preferences: Oral, anal, vaginal, licking/eating food off his partner's body or vice versa, and many more things....
Sexual "Offs": Anything extreme.

Basic personality:Yumi is a bubbly and happy sort, but turns serious when it comes to cooking.She is quite dependable.

A description of your character: Yumi is a classically trained Chef at a fancy french cooking school. She was hired by the Heir's family shortly after graduation. She has a large crush on the *Heir*, partly because she is the only boy the same age as her. She also likes Head Chef Nero, but sees him more as a teacher then boyfriend material. Well for now. P.S.  She has a pet cat.

Carlissa

Character name: Mayabetha Mort
Nickname (if any): Maymay

Race: Goblin/Human halfbreed

Job/Role: *Heir's* Childhood friend

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Sexual Experience: None
Sexual Preferences: Vaginal sex, foreplay (kissing, breast play, blowjobs, breastjobs, tickling, ect), creampies (vaginal), rough sex, pregnancy, feeding, sex toys, teasing...
Sexual "Offs": Cabbage

Basic personality: There are quite a few terms that could describe Maymay's personality, but none of them are particularly flattering. To describe her character in the simplest of terms, Maymay is a loose screw away from being thrown into an insane asylum. Although generally a very happy and playful girl, her reckless, hot-headed, and erratic demeanor tends to steer people away from her. She has a habit of acting before her brain can even attempt of thinking things through. But this habit is more of a blessing than a curse in her case, as when she does sit down and think about something, nothing but strange happenings come out as a result. Despite this, she is a nice girl at heart, and cares deeply for those she considers her friend. Not many people get to see this side of her however, as she has no friends.

Despite her general happy and quirky attitude, Maymay isn't all smiles and good feelings. She is easily upset by many things, some of which may seem trivial and insignificant to the normal person. She is prone to jealousy as well, and hold such feelings towards other women especially. She is also quick to depression when she looses or fails to meet up to other people's expectations. When depressed, Maymay is very hard to cheer up, and one would find that it's usually best to leave her to pull herself out of her depression.

A description of your character: The daughter of a Goblin aristocrat, Maymay is a rare sight among the rich elite. Goblins are stereotyped as being very barbaric and dull by nature, and are rarely seen near even the least sophisticated of humanoid societies. But Count Druff Mort, Maymay's father, proved the stereotype to be nothing more than a myth when he became one of the most wealthy and powerful men in the nation.

Maymay is the result of one of her father's many harlots falling pregnant after a rough night of love making. Maymay never knew her mother, and knows next to nothing about her besides that she was a human. She isn't the only child of Count Mort however. Her two older siblings, Arial and Aristole, are twins who are half elf. Her little brother, Napoleon, is half dwarf.

Maymay met the Heir when she was only three years old. Her father had taken her along on a business meeting at one of his business partner's estates, where she saw him for the first time. Being the only child she'd seen that was her own age, Maymay was instantly drawn to him. After a long day of playing, the two were already good friends. For the next 8 years Maymay would visit the Heir at his house almost every day. She would often ambush him by jumping off the roof of his mansion or jumping through a window, which would usually end with both of them sprawled on the floor. She would often drag him into troublesome situations with her mischievous schemes, or unintentionally cause injury to him in one way or another. With all the predicaments and messes they got themselves into, it's a wonder how they lived past childhood. But they always pulled through in the end, and never left an adventure without a smile on their faces.

When the day came for the Heir to leave home, a tearful goodbye was shared between the two. For two weeks afterward, Maymay walked over to the Heir's mansion at the break of dawn, and sat on the roof above the front yard. She hoped that he would escape from wherever his family sent him and back to her, so they could resume their days of playing.

But he never came.

Over the next few years Maymay grew into a splendid young lady, but her soul remained as young as the day she met the Heir. She hoped that one day, when he comes back from his adventures in a far off land, that their days of play could resume once again.

A picture of your character: I'm working on it, as well as a description.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Top Cat

Nero - Approved, and being given a Token for the first male character posted and accepted. PM me with your thread-location idea. Although the Kitchen is eventually going to be a location (not right off the bat, normally), you can use it to tailor-make the Kitchen to your ideal, and bring it in earlier than planned. Or you can pick somewhere else. ;)

Yumi - Approved.

Maymay - Approved. =^_^=

Please repost your characters in the Index.
O/O / Story Seeds

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: Top Cat on June 27, 2014, 10:13:59 AM
Nero - Approved, and being given a Token for the first male character posted and accepted. PM me with your thread-location idea. Although the Kitchen is eventually going to be a location (not right off the bat, normally), you can use it to tailor-make the Kitchen to your ideal, and bring it in earlier than planned. Or you can pick somewhere else. ;)

I'm not entirely sure what you mean with thread location idea.

Carlissa

Thank you! ^.^

I should have the picture up today. I've made some progress on the hair, but it still isn't turning out the way I want it to. So don't be surprised if the hairstyle looks completely illogical. Coloring won't be good either because I'm lazy.

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on June 27, 2014, 11:38:03 AM
I'm not entirely sure what you mean with thread location idea.

He means you can choose a new location where events in the RP take place. For example, you could create a thread located in the city near the estate, or someplace farther away, like your character's house.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".