At His Pleasure's [NC][EX]

Started by elfguy, April 05, 2011, 01:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Year 2065. After the economic collapse, the world became a much more volatile, and dangerous place. Black markets sprung up for everything from arms, drugs and slavery. Wherever strong groups of people could prevail, others would rush in, hoping for protection from the uncertainties of the world.

One such place is a Mansion in a remote location, where a rich Lord rules over his own harem, making games out of people's suffering. Everyone in the house knows that should the Lord banish them to the outside, they would have to go back into the normal society, where their chance of survival was much lower than here. So, everyone tries their best to please the Lord and be allowed to stay.

Today, the Lord decided that it's time for one more girl to be banished. Which one, is up to them to decide. They will have to show their devotion to him, and whoever loses the contest will be forced to leave.

For this RP, I would need someone to play the Male Lord, someone who could post regularly and rule the house. I would play his second in command, a Female Dom serving him who's task is mostly to keep the house in order, prevent the harem girls from killing each others and keeping them in line. Then we would need 3+ harem girls, who will compete for the Lord's pleasure. They will have free reign as to how they choose to show their devotion, including trying to sabotage the other girls progress.

Optionally I could also allow male slaves who could pair with some of the harem girls, and also try to help them maintain their status, or if you have an idea on this front let me know.

Name:

Appearance:

Role: [Lord/Harem girl]

Orientation:

Bio:
----

elfguy

Name: Tara Parasca

Appearance:

Role: House Mistress

Orientation: Bi

Bio: Born in Eastern Europe, Tara learned to take care of herself early on. She joined gangs, and even did some arms dealing, as the world around her was slowly disintegrating. She found her way to the Lord's mansion a few years back, and became his first harem girl. Now that the Master of the house expended his domain, she was appointed House Mistress, in charge of keeping the others in check. She is fiercely loyal to the Lord, and obeys his every command. But she also keeps order amongst the lower ranks in an almost military precision, and insists that all of the harem girls present themselves to the Lord in top condition, and obeys him in every way. When things are quiet, she enjoys imposing her own style of punishment on those she considers to be weaker than the others.
----

Ophan

I had a game like this in mind, if I have time I will look into joining. :3

elfguy

Well thanks for the interest but it doesn't seem to be attracting much attention so far.
----

Nessy

I very rarely play group games, and as a result, am not especially skilled at the format... but i am somewhat intrigued by this idea. I would lean towards playing the lord I think, if you are open to someone who is a little clumsy with group games, oh and having a woman play your male lord role.
Ons and Offs    Short Term Ideas,
Misc. Long Term Ideas

If you send me a PM and I don't respond, chances are I just missed it. Send it again!

Some heroes don't wear capes. Some just #holdthedoor.

elfguy

Sure. I'd like around 3 harem girls too so we'd need a few more people to post char sheets for this one to get going.
----

Nessy

Name:  Lord Aeron Kinlan

Appearance: A relatively tall gentleman with a touch of grey hair around his ears and nape of his neck. His build is average, leaning a bit towards a notable musculature and his eyes a piercing green.  He wears a fair amount of rings on both fingers, a golden chain with a cross around his neck, a family heirloom, and glasses only when he reads. More often than not, he is dressed in a respectable suit.

Role: [Lord/Harem girl]

Orientation: Bi (largely unknown to anyone but his second in command, a couple of male slaves)

Bio: Aeron Kinlin was born to a very wealthy family and a father’s whose certain “tastes” were soon passed down to the son. Their land is expansive, and as society began to break down, surrounded by a large wall which is guarded by more than a few mercenaries. For the most part, he deals in trade, of people goods and services all enforced by the his small army of mercenaries and more than a few individuals of special “trades”.

The largest problem in dealing with Aeron is that his attention span is relatively. He becomes bored with the ordinary quickly, and seeks to be entertained frequently. His motivations are not clear to everyone, though to rule in this situation, in this world he knows he has to be hard and ruthless.
Ons and Offs    Short Term Ideas,
Misc. Long Term Ideas

If you send me a PM and I don't respond, chances are I just missed it. Send it again!

Some heroes don't wear capes. Some just #holdthedoor.