Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Banned as I pour bottle of bleach over me 'ead.. hearing Marge's voice saying things I never wanted to hear in that voice.
*See Pillory*

Stone

Banned for falling prey to my subterfuge.  :D
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Mordred

Banned for tricking me! I won't be so easily fooled next time. :)
*See Pillory*

Stone

Retroactive ban for not falling for it next time.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Belle33

Banned for being distractingly naked.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

Banned for being distractingly clothed.

Anesa

Banned for being so easily distracted.....

Stone

Banned for wanting to make it harder to distract.

Story Tale

Banned for distracting so early in the morning!

Sybl

Banned for the sake I am in pain.

Story Tale

Aws *hugs* banned for not bringing me your pain earlier so I can hug it away.

Kazuume

Banned for being so darn sweet. *hugs Sybl too*
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

MasterMischief

Banned for being a bit batty.

Story Tale

Banned for not being politically correct. It's "fucking crazy" not batty!

MasterMischief

Banned for being oblivious.  Or is that fucking oblivious?   :P

Story Tale

*gasps* you said a wordy dird .. Bans for cursing and calling me oblivious!

MasterMischief

Banned so you can join me offsite for more oblivious cursing.

Story Tale

Bans for trying to drag me offsite! *clutches the game threads* my mommy told me not to take rides with strangers and llamas with pumpkins on their head.

MasterMischief

I am already banned.  Banned for double banning.  An offense punishable by even more banning.

Story Tale

*laughs!* Banned because thats just silly! *waves my ban wand and bops you on the head* ban ban ban

MasterMischief

Wha!  I...you...!

Gives chases with his own ban hammer.

Story Tale

Banned for making me giggle. *loads up a super soaker full of ban juice and squirms squirts you with it*

MasterMischief

Quote from: najlah on October 05, 2011, 12:05:55 PM
Banned for making me giggle.

My job is done here.

Is covered in ban juice.

Ewwwww!  Banned!

Story Tale

*hides the squirt gun behind her back*

Banned for dripping on the forums!

Stone

Banned for dripping off the forums. (Heh-heh-heh.)