Crescent Veil Apartment Complex (Anime Style) [Recruitment thread!]

Started by Inari, November 04, 2017, 09:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moon Hound Hati

Name: Jacques Prae-Grandis
Orientation: Heterosexual
Race: Giant
Appearance: With a slender posture, Jacques checks in at about six feet and two inches in his human form. The height of his giant form... Well, you can always check out the picture further below if you really want a reference. He keeps his reddish-brown hair neatly combed and wears a pair of fashionable glasses that go with his semi-casual clothing style.
Personality: Jacques is very much the complete opposite of what most human fairy tales and fantasy novels depict giants to be like. He is mild-mannered and even an introvert, a trait formed by the fear and resentment most other races held against his kind. A perfectionist in many ways, he likes things to be clean and orderly.

History/Background: Having fled the veil to make a fresh start in the human world, Jacques quickly fell in love with human footwear. Because giants are creatures of the earth, they generally didn’t wear shoes, because it creates a barrier between them and the soil. That, and the fact that you generally couldn’t get enough materials to fashion a pair of shoes for a giant without having going bankrupt.

Making up his mind, the giant put his efforts into becoming a shoe designer. With his talent and passion, as well as a bit of luck, he has now become a top-tier name in the (shoe) fashion industry and even celebrities pay ridiculous amounts of money to get a custom pair designed and made by Jacques Prae-Grandis. Still an introvert, though, he has taken up residence in Crescent Veil, feeling a bit more at ease among other non-humans     but just a little.

Likes: Footwear, especially high heels and boots (on women), but also has a general clothing fetish because (again) giants don't wear much clothing, let alone have actual outfits or uniforms. Likes to collect shoes, be it of his own make and design, or that of others that he has come to like. Also has a cat called Mr. Tibbles.
Dislikes: Does not have a foot fetish and doesn't appreciate it when people presume he does. Doesn't like bullies and overly loud attention seekers, either.
Character Ons: As mentioned, he likes women in outfits and interesting footwear such as high heels. Other than that, please refer to my profile’s preferences page.
Character Offs: Just refer to my preferences page.
Player preferences: You know the drill.
Other notes: Can change his size at will, anywhere between human and his full giant size.

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Moon Hound Hati

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Inari

Very interesting character and I would say that you are free to post in the index!

Inari

The RP is up and running now! I have also added a few more bits to the FAQ! <3

LeSane

'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

TheVillain

Where'd Lynnette end up? I was looking forward to seeing what she came up with.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Inari

She informed us that she would no longer be joining us due to overloading herself a little. She might join a little later though.

LamentingQuill

Gotta read this again when I'm more awake, but if you're still recruiting, this looks like fun.

LamentingQuill

Okay. I decided to make one guy and one girl. Here is my newest puzzle to solve... I know I want my guy to be a unicorn able to change shape into a humanoid form (if that's acceptable)... but my girl... I am torn between a cupid or a angel/demon hybrid...

Thoughts, anyone?

Update:

Changed my mind, I am going to make two cupids, a brother and sister that run a reputable matchmaking service. I see them being very generous, matchmaking for free sometimes if someone with a very special destined true love comes across their path with little money to their name.

True love will be very important to them :)

I may still make my angel/demon hybrid though, she will be an opera singer with a voice so beautiful that the local performing arts stage can't get enough of her. Her demon half would give her a bit of a sensual allure as well ;)

Is there a character limit?

Inari

I was thinking of putting a character cap for now since we haven't long started up. But after discussing it with one of my co-gms we have decided to allow it.

I like the sound of a unicorn that morphs into a human. :3

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Starcry on November 19, 2017, 05:34:48 PM
I was thinking of putting a character cap for now since we haven't long started up. But after discussing it with one of my co-gms we have decided to allow it.

I like the sound of a unicorn that morphs into a human. :3

Hmmm, so unlimited based on capability of handling your load? Or is there a limit? Just to make sure.

Anouk Daae

LeSane

'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

LamentingQuill

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Starcry on November 20, 2017, 12:22:42 AM
You can just post them here. :)

I've chosen the pic for my male unicorn... but I need help deciding between two pics for my female cupid, I am so torn! >.<

What do you folks think? I could really use some opinions to help me decide.

TheVillain

I don't think those pics are exclusive, actually. The first is just what she looks like when she's really throwing around her love mojo.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: TheVillain on November 20, 2017, 12:31:06 AM
I don't think those pics are exclusive, actually. The first is just what she looks like when she's really throwing around her love mojo.

??????????????

You lost me here. What you mean not exclusive?

TheVillain

I think both of those pictures could be the same character, just at different times.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: TheVillain on November 20, 2017, 12:35:55 AM
I think both of those pictures could be the same character, just at different times.

They look different to me, very different.