News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Queens of Red and White: Closed

Started by Ember Star, August 20, 2013, 12:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDreadPirateRoberts

Quote from: Ember Star on August 23, 2013, 02:21:27 AM
Well... we wanted a vampire or a dark elf or werewolf for that position.

the cats are more rogues than any of the other races. I'm not sure I like one having such a high ranking

Would the idea of an elf that had belonged to the White Kings soldiers but turned Dark Elf under the influences and possibly the 'persuasive' powers of the Red Queen (perhaps even having had a hand in the betrayal of his former King's forces to prove loyalty) be an idea that would work for the body guard/lead soldier of the Red Kingdom?

Ember Star

I think it would work well. But wait for Ghetto's opinion, and Chrystal's for that matter.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

GhettoMagick

That would work. Just an FYI the king died about three months ago so you moved up fast but I guess she's just confident in her powers
I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

NiceTexasGuy

Quote from: GhettoMagick on August 23, 2013, 10:37:15 AM
That would work. Just an FYI the king died about three months ago so you moved up fast but I guess she's just confident in her powers

Just a minor point, but there would also be the time involved in making the trek through the Dark Forest, and the logistical planning thereof, and perhaps even the time it took for the newly turned soldier to bring news of the existence of the heretofore unknown "kingdom" to the south.  So the betrayal could have begun much earlier.

As for my desire to participate, I understand you have major roles yet to be filled, but I'm not especially experienced or knowledgeable when it comes to a lot of fantasy races so I'd be of very little help there.  I would still love to play some minor character (human, no magical powers, expendable) and go along for the ride.  My proposed character is already done - he's 17 (I can make him 18 if it's a problem with anyone, though I don't expect him to be getting laid) works in the (White) palace kitchen, chopping firewood and doing the heavy lifting, and occasionally serving meals.  I'm sure I can find ways to make him useful to someone.  So, if and when you're ready to cast the minor roles, I'll be here.
What a shame -- The money you spent on those tattoos could have gone toward a boob job.
===
My Ons and Offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=97303.0
==============
I have taken The Oath of Don't Waste My Friggin' Time

GhettoMagick

Coolio Texas I like your idea. 17 is fine for an age, my character is 17. Buttttt were not doing humans in this rp, the closet things to humans are elves who don't have magic And wizards and witches look the most human.
I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

NiceTexasGuy

ahhhhh, ok, gotcha ... I really love the idea for this roleplay but recognize my limitations -- hope you all have fun   ;)
What a shame -- The money you spent on those tattoos could have gone toward a boob job.
===
My Ons and Offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=97303.0
==============
I have taken The Oath of Don't Waste My Friggin' Time

Visna

I'm definitely interested. I'm undecided on my role, but I've narrowed down my options a bit. I may wait and see what needs to be filled the most.

Leaning toward one of these:
Red Royal Guard - If I did do this, I'd prefer to play a werewolf though. So it may be out of the question.
Red Princess - Chrystal has put up with me a lot recently, so I'll probably let somebody else more worthy take this!
Red Cat/Werewolf - A turncoat who used to be part of the white queendom, probably.
I wouldn't mind playing somebody close to the white queen (guard, adviser, or whatever) if Ember is open to following a lesbian relationship between our two characters. But I'm mostly wanting to play a werewolf or cat, so I'm not sure if it would work out. I may play an elf...

What do you guys think?

Chrystal

Hi Vis.

A friend of mine, Becky-Annn, is interested in the Red Princess role.

I think she's waiting for Ember to approve her writing sample.... Personally, I put Becky up there with the all time greats. She's better than me!  She's shy though, and hates it when I tell people how great a writer she is. See for yourselves...

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=178699.0
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168800.0
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=172628.0

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

BeckyAnnn

Chrystal

Yeeeeeees? *giggles*

And just because it's you, I won't chastise you about my missing "h". *winks*

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

BeckyAnnn

Chrystal

Quote from: Chrystal on August 23, 2013, 03:33:24 PM
She's shy though, and hates it when I tell people how great a writer she is.

I rest my case... *giggles*

Becky, lover, you are great, get used to it!

(The missing H that you edited back in! Thanks. *hugs*)

Ember Star

Becky is plenty qualified for the Princess.

Vinsa, Dread wanted the guard/lead solder role. But, it's perfectly reasonable for that to be split into two (they should be for both kingdoms anyway, combining them just made it easier to have two less characters to recruit). So, perhaps one of you can take the personal guard and the other one the lead solder/general?

As for my character, there will be a possibility of lesbian relationship there. But given the queen's state of mind, it would be a good long while before she's interested in anybody, male or female. Seeing as how she just lost her husband of 80 years
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Chrystal

Quote from: Ember Star on August 23, 2013, 04:36:16 PM
As for my character, there will be a possibly of lesbian relationship there. But given the queen's state of mind, it would be a good long while before she's interested in anybody, male or female. Seeing as how she just lost her husband of 80 years

This is going in N/C or Extreme isn't it? I think there is the possibility of the Red Queen forcing herself on the White Queen, and quite possibly forcing the red princess on the white queen too, if Red comes out on top in the coming conflict...

In fact, if Red wins, there will be no end to the sexiness! If white wins, Red will probably use the opportunity to learn how to beat White next time!

Ember Star

non-con exotic, but I'm considering extreme.

To be honest, something like that will have to be play it by ere. I'm not sure I can or am willing to play the queen as a victim in a situation like that. There are some characters I am, and some I'm not. It's a wait and see, there. I may very play the queen never being involved in anything sexual.

But worry not. I'm probably making a fae or cat that'll be plenty abusable :P

Wargtass

They would have to make it through a pissed off dragon before they get to the queen, so no worries!  ;D
O/O

Ember Star

Quote from: Wargtass on August 23, 2013, 05:00:33 PM
They would have to make it through a pissed off dragon before they get to the queen, so no worries!  ;D
Probably two of them in fact, LOL :P

TheDreadPirateRoberts

Quote from: Ember Star on August 23, 2013, 04:36:16 PM

Vinsa, Dread wanted the guard/lead solder role. But, it's perfectly reasonable for that to be split into two (they should be for both kingdoms anyway, combining them just made it easier to have two less characters to recruit). So, perhaps one of you can take the personal guard and the other one the lead solder/general?

Pending Chrystal's opinion, I could see my character being used as more of the body guard role then the head general when splitting the roles in too, but would be willing to play either if that was preferred by the ruling party:)

Ember Star

What We have

• White Queen
  • Red Queen
  • White Prince
  • Red Princess (official but profile pending)
  • Red Advisor (official, full profile pending)
  • Guard for white queen/lead solder/general (profile pending, could be split into two roles if Dart wishes to have only one or the other or another interested party comes forth)
  • Guard for red queen/lead solder/general (possibly being split into two roles pending the choices of Dread and Vinsa)

What We Need

• A royal advisor for white

Visna

QuoteA friend of mine, Becky-Annn, is interested in the Red Princess role.

Cool with me. She is a much better writer, and I'm more interested in other roles anyways.  :-) With you two on the red side, the White Queendom doesn't stand a chance! Hehe.

QuoteVinsa, Dread wanted the guard/lead solder role. But, it's perfectly reasonable for that to be split into two (they should be for both kingdoms anyway, combining them just made it easier to have two less characters to recruit). So, perhaps one of you can take the personal guard and the other one the lead solder/general?

Not sure if my character would fit well for a general. Dread was here first, so I'll just find another role to fill. No biggie.

I'll think it over. I'm still thinking my character would fit better on the red side, but I may adapt her a bit and play her as a chaotic-good of some sort. I'll wait a bit and see what is available.

QuoteBut worry not. I'm probably making a fae or cat that'll be plenty abusable :P

Do tell more!

Ember Star

Dun, dun, dun! Somebody just PMd me interested in the royal advisor for white!

Ember Star

What We have

• White Queen
  • Red Queen
  • White Prince
  • Guard for Prince
  • Red Princess (official but profile pending)
  • Red Advisor (official, full profile pending)
  • Guard for white queen/lead solder/general (profile pending, could be split into two roles if Dart wishes to have only one or the other or another interested party comes forth)
  • Guard for red queen/lead solder/general (possibly being split into two roles pending the choices of Chrystal, Dread and Vinsa)
  • Royal Advisor for White (profile pending

GM Notice!:

With all needed roles officially filled pending profiles, we are now accepting other characters! Including rogue characters that belong to neither kingdom and live in the Dark Forest!

However, quick question for Becky, do you want a personal guard too? If so, I'll put it up as needed.

Chrystal

Quote from: TheDreadPirateRoberts on August 23, 2013, 05:22:37 PM
Pending Chrystal's opinion, I could see my character being used as more of the body guard role then the head general when splitting the roles in too, but would be willing to play either if that was preferred by the ruling party:)

My opinion? Heh. I'm just playing the badass bad girl here. Anyone playing for the red team basically joined up when their country was conquered, because they liked the idea of batting for the winning team.

I'm happy with however you and Visna want to call it.

Ember Star

We might possibly be able to have at least a OOC and character thread by Sunday or Monday depending on if I can get my stuff organized by then and how many profiles are finalized.

BeckyAnnn

QuoteHowever, quick question for Becky, do you want a personal guard too? If so, I'll put it up as needed.

Hi Ember,

Before I answer could you refresh my memory as to the exact role of the personal guard? I went back to look at the roles but didn't find it.  Forgive me if this seems like a stupid question but I do not like to assume anything. (wonder how many times I have said that to Chrystal now)