Line spacing problem

Started by Kaspider, January 21, 2018, 07:46:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaspider

Hello,

I write my replies on Google Docs then copy paste it in E reply box. When I paste it here, it doesn't recognise the line spacing.

When I write it from Evernote, it recognises it as normal. Google docs were fine before. Just yesterday this problem started to happen. I haven't changed any settings. I normally type from my smart phone. I have no idea why it isn't pasting line spaces. Does someone know?

I don't see the future. I don't worry about the past. Now's all I have.

Vekseid

Google docs isn't storing line breaks as line breaks any longer. It gets divided purely by div tags.

Kaspider

That sucks. I may go back to Evernote now that they have added the undo button. It wasn't there before and a couple of times I had lost my writing and realised I couldn't bring it back.
I don't see the future. I don't worry about the past. Now's all I have.

The Dark Raven

Hey Veks,

Would you recommend a
 tag in between lines for Google docs, or is there another work around? 

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Nadir

What I do is use the shift+enter for my paragraph breaks, which works with copy-pasted material. It's just a pain to get into the habit!

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.