News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Witch: (GM wanted)

Started by Bloody Rose, April 04, 2010, 02:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Rose

I just saw that pic and a lot of ideas came into mind. I have a plot that I would need a GM for it. My character would be a witch, in fact the only witch left in the planet. She is very new but does lern spell fast. She is alone wondering around the world because she knew if she stayed in the same place people would be looking for her. Now this will leave the GM to come up with ways to make MC life a living hell. Can be from kidnapping and mind control, to simply a band of goblins raping her over and over again. We can make a lot of things happen in this rp and  I hope somebody would be nice enough to be the gm for it.

Miles Trent

I may be interested in this, although Im not sure if you are looking for a female or male GM.
Using a real person's picture is like stealing their soul.... Consult your local roleplay doctor before proceeding. :D
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

Bloody Rose

it does not matter for me. I care less :) as longa s your a good gm is fine.

Miles Trent

I could give it a try. What kind of plotlines are you intending to use? Anything specific I should know about besides making your 'MCs' life a living hell?  I also wanna know if this is going to be short term or long term. :-)
Using a real person's picture is like stealing their soul.... Consult your local roleplay doctor before proceeding. :D
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

Bloody Rose

no ideas I am giving you free reing here. This I would like to be long term. And no nothing specific :)

Miles Trent

Hmmmm okay. Im hooked. I'll give it a try. If you have any suggestions, ideas or such, let me know. Start it up any time you want.
Just to let you know. I wont be online later until some time Thursday. Got some important real life things to do, so I can probably get a few posts in before then. After that, its smooth sailing for the whole weekend and beyond.
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

Bloody Rose

cool add me whenever you want.

Miles Trent

Added. Send me the link anytime you're ready. Looking forward to a great roleplay.  :D
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

Bloody Rose

Do you have msn or yim? so we can chat about it better?

Miles Trent

Sorry, man. All my messengers are dead.... Ill have to reinstall my entire windows just to get them working again.
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

Bloody Rose

Can you start us? I am very bad at starting post and that will give me a idea on your world and the place your beginning

Miles Trent

If you want me to, sure. Ill work on it. Which forum group you want the thread in?
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

Bloody Rose

Miles Trent

Alrightie. Exotic non consent solo?
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

Bloody Rose

Miles Trent

Alrightie. Gimme a moment to write up the opening post.
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

Miles Trent

My O & Os
GM One on One Thread