Third Party Presidential Debate

Started by Question Mark, October 23, 2012, 08:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question Mark

Watch the Live Stream of the Free and Equal Debate, where Libertarian Party candidate Gary Johnson, Green Party candidate Jill Stein, Constitution Party candidate Virgil Goode, and Justice Party candidate Rocky Anderson argue their platforms.  After being unfairly shut out from the widely advertised Presidential debates between Obama and Romney, these candidates will get a chance to say their piece to the American public.

Don't vote for the lesser evil this year, know the better options!

LIVE: Third Party Presidential Debate on RT

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

sixtiesthrowback

I live in the UK, but my vote with go with Jill Stein... she is the most progressive candidate and not coming from either of the two big parties.

Skynet

The next 3rd Party Presidential Debate is this November 4th.  Just a heads up.

Also, I preferred Virgil Goode and Gary Johnson's positions during the debate.  I really enjoyed watching it.  Such a shame that none of the major US news networks are covering it.

Succubus

I'm not American, but I'm a big fan of the Justice Party.When I first heard about them, I assumed they were far-right nutters, going by the name, but the more I hear about them, the more I like. An actual social democratic party in the US, hallelujah.

Callie Del Noire

My take?

Third party groups are taking this the wrong way. They don't need to go for the presidential ticket but look at the local/state levels, get some support and grow the party first..then start working together on the national level for federal candidates (Senate/Congress) THEN after you have shown your platform has appeal.. work towards getting a presidential candidate.

Oniya

For the third-partiers - the map at http://www.politico.com/2012-election/map/#/President/2012/ is reporting results from all candidates that made the ballots.  I've seen Johnson, Goode, and Stein from a quick mouse-over.  Haven't seen Anderson, but I might have missed a state or five in my sweep.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17