News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

「MOON PRIDE」(Interest Check)

Started by Saphir, December 14, 2014, 03:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katra Alexion

Love the read on Mars, very interesting - I think her and Saturn may get along nicely :)

As for the sailor fuku they are certainly interesting! Whatcha mean Brazen is designing the basic look? *looks suddenly afraid* :P

Brazen Endeavors

Quote from: Katra Alexion on December 20, 2014, 10:47:07 AM
Love the read on Mars, very interesting - I think her and Saturn may get along nicely :)

As for the sailor fuku they are certainly interesting! Whatcha mean Brazen is designing the basic look? *looks suddenly afraid* :P

-grumbles and finds a corner to sulk in-
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

MiraMirror

It would be wise not to upset our outfit designer, lest we all end up in outfits that are nothing more than tiny patches of fabric around the naughty bits. :|
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Ember Star

Quote from: Brazen Endeavors on December 20, 2014, 10:59:17 AM
-grumbles and finds a corner to sulk in-
*puts a cupcake on her head and runs away*
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Saphir

♫~Now as tears wash away my sadness...
And in my eyes, passion burns with Fire...
And with a force strong as Lightning...
My heart is asking me 'What is true Love?'
No matter where we are--Even if darkness falls--We’re never really alone--I’m with you now,
Heeerrrrre in theeee Moonliiiiiiiiight
~♫

-cough-

Anyway, Brazen and I chatted, we're gonna go on ahead and cast folks now because we wanna get this thing rolling ASAP.

Remember, for the roles that had more than one applicant, we just chose the profile that best captured the spirit of their senshi identity, so no hard feelings.

As the cast stands now

Senshi:
Sailor Moon- Hanae Mizuki | ThatOneShrroth
Sailor Venus- Orimoto Kokoro | Saphir
Sailor Mars- Tensuke Kamira | Niki315
Sailor Mercury- Kawaguchi Suisei | Brazen Endeavors 
Sailor Neptune- Zara Fairchild | Ember Star
Sailor Saturn- Tresea Serene Katsaros | Katra Alexion

Knights:
Venus Knight- Katsuro Isamu | Laughing Hyena
Mars Knight-  Shinta Li | Deathnote
Mercury Knight- Hikari Kazuki | Angiejuusan
Neptune Knight- Allistor Heidenov | pendarious

And of course:

MYSTERY IDENTITY- Tsuki Kogane | SweetSerenade

Katra Alexion

Sweet, hubby should be posting his Knight tonight when he gets up! and I and working on the general now

Saphir

Quote from: Katra Alexion on December 20, 2014, 11:33:17 AM
Sweet, hubby should be posting his Knight tonight when he gets up! and I and working on the general now
Which we need to discuss. When you log on IM~

MiraMirror

Wootface!

Now I just wait for a knight. ;o;
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Angie

Jams to some victory music Whoo! I even tempted fate by telling Brazen I would get the role since no one would challenge me!
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Saphir

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 20, 2014, 11:37:07 AM
Jams to some victory music Whoo! I even tempted fate by telling Brazen I would get the role since no one would challenge me!

Mercury Knight is back open yall.  >:)

Angie

Quote from: Saphir on December 20, 2014, 12:03:34 PM
Mercury Knight is back open yall.  >:)

And on that day, 10:05 AM Pacific time of Dec. 20th, 2014, Angiejuusan learned to shut her fucking mouth.  ;D

Saphir

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 20, 2014, 12:05:47 PM
And on that day, 10:05 AM Pacific time of Dec. 20th, 2014, Angiejuusan learned to shut her fucking mouth.  ;D

lmao  :-*

Angie

I see a Character Thread in NC Humans...

Saphir

Yeah, I'm fixing it. S'what happens when I have 167 tabs open

Angie

I wish I could, this computer dry heaves wiith more then six open.

Saphir

Karasu

well.. saphir.. Mind if I make a general then?
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Angie

Sessha

I guess that means there isn't anything left for me to continue to be here then.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Brazen Endeavors

Quote from: Karasu on December 20, 2014, 12:39:12 PM
well.. saphir.. Mind if I make a general then?

Of course not, Karasu, and thank you for the positive attitude some people seem to lack. We'd love to see your general.

Quote from: Sessha on December 20, 2014, 03:15:42 PM
I guess that means there isn't anything left for me to continue to be here then.

I'll keep it short before I TOTALLY FLIP MY LID ON YOU: Bye.
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Sessha

It's been fun playing and while I'm slightly annoyed at loosing the role there isn't much I can do as I obviously made the inferior character. The only other role I'd be interested in someone has already expressed interest for so.

Brazen Endeavors

Quote from: Sessha on December 20, 2014, 03:43:27 PM
It's been fun playing and while I'm slightly annoyed at loosing the role there isn't much I can do as I obviously made the inferior character. The only other role I'd be interested in someone has already expressed interest for so.

Again, we will look at multiple sheets for the same character.  I'm sorry you've failed to grasp this.  You are more than welcome to draft another.  Or don't.  Frankly, your inattention to detail and your subtlely snide remarks when you don't get your way are harming your chances more than anything else.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Sessha

Quote from: Brazen Endeavors on December 20, 2014, 03:50:00 PM
Again, we will look at multiple sheets for the same character.  I'm sorry you've failed to grasp this.  You are more than welcome to draft another.  Or don't.  Frankly, your inattention to detail and your subtlely snide remarks when you don't get your way are harming your chances more than anything else.

Aright. Now without meaning to start a flame war or make people angry where exactly did I not pay attention to detail?

Laughing Hyena

Theme was one of them. And possibly the personality was wrong for the Venus Knight. Hence whatever Knight you now pick has to be more in line with what can be associated with that element and/or at the very least compatible with the girl.

Karasu

Quote from: Brazen Endeavors on December 20, 2014, 03:36:43 PM
Of course not, Karasu, and thank you for the positive attitude some people seem to lack. We'd love to see your general.

Awesome! Mind if I PM you adn Saphir to bounce ideas off your heads?

Sides.. I know I can be harsh on myself sometimes, but  it's not the end of the world I didn't get that role, it's just a role. I can just make up another and try to make the next better than the last!
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.